Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mariovec
    • May 2012

Kumanovcani are saying through social media there is intense fighting going on still..

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
      How can there be no news from a situation that is now going on for more than 15 hours. It is only adding more momentum to the theories that Gruevski and co are behind this.
      Everybody seemed to be aware that it was some type of terrorist action by ethnic Albanian militants. Sometimes it is wise to limit the amount of information that is made public in a situation like this, especially in the beginning whilst the security forces are still in the process of determining the exact nature of the event. It seems that the latter handled themselves well (aside from the casualties). Hopefully, more will be revealed in the coming days. I am no fan of Gruevski, but Zaev's attempt to capitalise on this is pathetic. If anything, (in relation to his allegation that Gruevski has staged this incident), one could argue Zaev has more to gain from this than Gruevski. But then again, in the strange world of Macedonian politics, who knows what to think or believe.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

5 POLICE OFFICERS DEAD, 20 SERIOUSLY INJURED.

INTENSE FIGHTING CONTINUES...

27 of the Albanian terrorists have surrendered

Link: http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/politik...sti-se-predale

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Im predicting mass protests and riots in the next few days.... Albanians coming out to defend the terrorists.

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

This is quite possible, but in times like these it is the responsibility of leaders to make periodic public statements at least to calm the nerve of the public, leaving people in the dark completely only leads to panic and speculation, and sometimes when the speculation this before actual news, people only remember the speculation.

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Everybody seemed to be aware that it was some type of terrorist action by ethnic Albanian militants. Sometimes it is wise to limit the amount of information that is made public in a situation like this, especially in the beginning whilst the security forces are still in the process of determining the exact nature of the event. It seems that the latter handled themselves well (aside from the casualties). Hopefully, more will be revealed in the coming days. I am no fan of Gruevski, but Zaev's attempt to capitalise on this is pathetic. If anything, (in relation to his allegation that Gruevski has staged this incident), one could argue Zaev has more to gain from this than Gruevski. But then again, in the strange world of Macedonian politics, who knows what to think or believe.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Ain't it the truth there are evil forces at hand to destabilize Macedonia.Just remember we aren't in nato or the eu.We are just ripe for the takings.Does the govt care???They probably staged the whole thing.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• iceman
                • Sep 2008

Dont let these dogs surrender !!! Kill them all

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                5 POLICE OFFICERS DEAD, 20 SERIOUSLY INJURED.

INTENSE FIGHTING CONTINUES...

27 of the Albanian terrorists have surrendered

Link: http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/politik...sti-se-predale

Why the hell would you let these dogs surrender ??? to give them a chance in the future to do it again !!

Kill these dogs ... Do not let them surrender !!!!

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by iceman View Post
                  Why the hell would you let these dogs surrender ??? to give them a chance in the future to do it again !!
                  To make them members of parliament in a future coalition government.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

The terrorists know that there is no better time to attack than now. This attack was likely just to test the waters and see the respective reactions of the main political parties, as well as the public reaction. The one thing we do need if this all ends up slipping into a full scale conflict/war is strong leadership, and I don't think either party can provide that at the moment.

We've had a series of strange bombings and such over the last few months, but this is the first time loss of life has occurred...and devastating at that. The threat is very real and imminent. Scary times ahead for Macedonia.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                      You think this is a good time to push your propaganda? People are dead you piece of shit.
                      +1

I smelled this rotten snake SDSM propagandist Ramo from day one, who quite possibly works and benefits from the party some how, and what's best for Macedonia is not a priority for him.

The large majority in here agree none of the major parties are competent to govern, and rightfully so all parties get fairly criticised. But this crafty opportunist Ramo....tends to spend all of his time in this forum posting one sided criticism. And he is so hell bent in achieving his goal....nothing is inappropriate...example is one of his recent post which is a political motivated agenda......where political games should be pushed aside.

(We get it Ramo....Gruevski is a dog, but by you keeping on trying to convince the converted doesn't make Zaev anymore a champion).

You see....normally around any civilised nation, a incident of this magnitude such as a terrorist attack (this is exactly what it is) brings both parties to make a bipartisan stance and deal with this enemy of the state. It's normal and sensible. But not for village idiots like Zaev and his muppets like Ramo....who lick their lips and take for granted the severity of the what can potentially be catastrophic for Macedonians if we are not careful.
                      Last edited by Bill77; 05-09-2015, 09:32 PM.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        You see....normally around any civilised nation, a incident of this magnitude such as a terrorist attack (this is exactly what it is) brings both parties to make a bipartisan stance and deal with this enemy of the state. It's normal and sensible. But not for village idiots like Zaev and his muppets like Ramo....who lick their lips and take for granted the severity of the what can potentially be catastrophic for Macedonians if we are not careful.
                        +1

I can't see any good coming out of this situation.
                        My fear is that we've just lost another large chunk of any sovereignty that we may have had and the further fragmentation of the Macedonian state as a political and national unit.

I was at a wedding last night and talking to friends who are planning trips to Macedonia this northern summer, they were all questioning me and surprised why I haven't returned in almost a decade...my excuse was that I couldn't be bothered and I thought Macedonia was too much of a basket-case, not knowing about the unfolding drama in Kumanovo...I hope that makes a little bit more sense to my friends now...

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Sadly....Judging by these reactions....who would be more fit to run our country?

Both Albania and Kosovo, as well as Macedonia's ethnic Albanian junior ruling party DUI, strongly condemned Saturday's clashes and called for calm.

Meanwhile, Macedonian opposition leader Zoran Zaev called on conservative prime minister Nikola Gruevski to address the public and "explain who was destabilising" the country and why, a statement said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-1...edonia/6458226
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

From the outset, have always said that Macedonia is a basket case with governance
                            Playing the change the name game with the IA and the enter EU game , money spent on statues that could be invested in infrastructure in major towns for employment, its all a farce

The instability in Macedonia with the political parties that are serving their own agendas is apparent, take the emotion out of it, and look on as an outsider.

Those insurgents have taken a perfect opportunity to go into Kumanovo, and its shades of Aracinovo, its frightening.

I saw a you tube clip where ethnic ALbanians in the protest are protesting with the Macedonians, and angrily attacking DUI Ahmeti in this as well. It is unusual, that they are uniting with general Macedonians against the government .

People are protesting for transparency in govt, unemployment levels are through the roof, I dont begrudge them this. WHat happened out of the events from Martin being killed is a catalyst, for a multitude of other dissatsifaction

Macedonia is one country that have always said, in the best interests of the country, to learn democratic governance. In times of turmoil, and volatile unrest, even in Australia you will get the LNP aligning with the ALP in decisionmaking that will be in the best interests of a country

This does not happen in Macedonia. Opposing factions, are not taken into consideration to work together in best interests

The lack of transparency and accountability of Gruevski is a powder keg.

Neither Gruevski party nor SDMS are fit to govern, am highly critical of both, who have vested personal interests and agendas, and Macedonia does not need instability and further factions if it is to survive as a country

I concur with Bill, totally agree, that , if there was a terrorist attack on Australian soil, you can bet that every Independent, Greens, ALP, LNP, would unite against an attack on sovereign soil.

There is no bipartisanship, its a mess, we have loss of life , and both parties are hellbent on playing who is the best party, this is ludicrous
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by ramo View Post
                              The terrorists have been defeated. They gave up to the police many sources say. We need explanation how so many armed man managed to enter Kumanovo without the police notice anything. And gocka you son of a bitch never quote me or debate with me again i won't.

Personal attacks to push your viewpoint are rude.
                              An apology from you Ramo needs to be forthcoming
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                +1

I smelled this rotten snake SDSM propagandist Ramo from day one, who quite possibly works and benefits from the party some how, and what's best for Macedonia is not a priority for him.

The large majority in here agree none of the major parties are competent to govern, and rightfully so all parties get fairly criticised. But this crafty opportunist Ramo....tends to spend all of his time in this forum posting one sided criticism. And he is so hell bent in achieving his goal....nothing is inappropriate...example is one of his recent post which is a political motivated agenda......where political games should be pushed aside.

(We get it Ramo....Gruevski is a dog, but by you keeping on trying to convince the converted doesn't make Zaev anymore a champion).

Bingo, well said.

Comment

Working...
                                X