Happy Independence Day (images from melbourne)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Truth Bearer View Post
    So you him banned for what??????
    No humanity, and no respect for Macedonians.

Oh, and preserving the dignity of Macedonians, who have to put up with the indignity of humouring these parasites.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Truth Bearer, he was banned for not showing the most common decency of respecting a people's self-identification.

There is a thread now opened specifically for you, if you do not respond to it within the next 20 minutes you will be following him.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• malenka
        • Sep 2008

Dobro utro i za nogu godini prazniko!

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by malenka View Post
          Dobro utro i za nogu godini prazniko!
          haha.

These guys circulate the net, and no doubt some of them will be back. There must be a posse of them out there, that do this kind of thing for a living.

Comment

• Toska
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Truth Bearer View Post
            true I did spot a few of young kids on the day still though there's more oldies that young ones....On our one we had half half which was pretty good I thought.
            are you fucken serious, is that all you have to say, are you trying to put us down somehow cause its not working, you think young people have time to come down for this, its on a Work/School Day, you think there just gonna drop there crap and go down, these old people came because they are pensioners and have nothing to do understand or is there something to hard for you to bear.

Comment

• sydney
              • Sep 2008

once again, the melbourne maks have impressed. the pics are fantastic - the mak sun looks great flying high in downtown melbourne. well done.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
                • Sep 2008

Well done, the pictures are GREAT

Comment

• Coolski
                  • Sep 2008

Re: International Law

The interim agreement has been withdrawn by Greece impeding the path of the Republic of Macedonia directly because of the name dispute.

This leaves us with the UN Human Rights Charter and the concept of self determination.

Yep, international law obliges you to refer to us as ethnic Macedonians. You just haven't been sued yet.
                  - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                  - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Coolski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonia28 View Post
                    1) Yes

2) Currently in dispute by the UN, NATO and the EU.. That's according to international law.. I dont think I can give u an answer as yet.. Am I not entitled to follow international law?
                    Re: International Law

The interim agreement has been withdrawn by Greece impeding the path of the Republic of Macedonia directly because of the name dispute.

This leaves us with the UN Human Rights Charter and the concept of self determination.

Yep, international law obliges you to refer to us as ethnic Macedonians. You just haven't been sued yet.
                    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

Do I count as youth/young? I'm 24 and I was there - albeit, only for 15-20 minutes as it was a Monday and I had an early morning meeting.

But, my 17 year old brother was there too, with my father, Also only for 15-20 minutes, before he went late to school.

Comment

Working...
                      X