X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelagonija
    • Mar 2017

Fighting Dictators in Serbia

Looks like Europe is going to install a Zaev type government in Serbia soon. Just reading the below article seems all too familiar with references to dictators, corruption and free press.

Thousands of people took to the streets of the Serbian capital city of Belgrade Saturday night, to protest the sitting government and its de facto leader President Aleksandar Vucic.democratic freedoms
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
    Looks like Europe is going to install a Zaev type government in Serbia soon. Just reading the below article seems all too familiar with references to dictators, corruption and free press.

https://www.euronews.com/2018/12/30/...rnment-protest
    I'm sure that the West has a similar 'solution' in place to break the Serbs...just like in Macedonia, the West will find plenty of politicians to bribe and blackmail...

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

Traitors used to know they were traitors. Now they are self righteous in their betrayal, like our coward in chief.

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      I'm sure that the West has a similar 'solution' in place to break the Serbs...just like in Macedonia, the West will find plenty of politicians to bribe and blackmail...

Comment

• Pelagonija
        • Mar 2017

To add to the protests in Belgrade the west is hitting Serbs interests in Kosovo with %100 Tarif tax on Serb goods initiated by Pristina and “watching” the protests in Banja Luka closely over the death of a kid allegedly by police.

Serbia the last peace of the puzzle.
        Last edited by Pelagonija; 01-02-2019, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
          ...Serbia the last peace of the puzzle.
          Once the western plans for Macedonia have been completed and set in concrete all efforts will switch to dismantling Serbia...I'm expecting the same divide and conquer tactics that have proven so successful in the destruction of Macedonia...Serbia's nationalists will be sidelined and neutralised through various means that will give rise to leftist eurocentric forces that will have no problem conceding Kosovo to the shiptari kit and caboodle.

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

Given developments in Macedonia, Serbia is the last piece of the puzzle. I think we may see a big move there very soon because the window to act may close quickly.

The eurocentric mania has been cooling since the 2008 financial crisis which is when all these anti EU groups started getting a foothold. The EU looks set for at least an economic slowdown this year. If the slowdown is significant look for an increase in right wing/anti euro representation. If that happens the Euro maniacs will be too busy putting out fires on their own doorsteps to keep meddling in Serbia.

They have about 6 months to get something moving in Serbia, otherwise I think the opportunity may be gone for a while.

Keep and eye on Spain/Catalonia and Italy this year. A deep enough economic decline will push Italian banks to the brink and add vigor to the Catalan independence movement.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Italy has its own secession issues also. Europe (and the rest of the world) is a mess!
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
                • Mar 2017

Former failed Serb pm Boris Tadic is against elections until the Government gives up control of the election process and media. Same tactics used by SDS prior to 2017.

Comment

Working...
                X