• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Haha, the audacity, who are you bre nikoi sho ne te znai, tuka ke ni idis da prodavas pufki? You think people will just jump at the snap of your fingers? You talk to Makedonche like he should worship the ground you walk on and only discuss topics that you choose? Slap yourself out a little.
    He invited me to his office which is 20 minutes out of the city, my office in the city and the hyatt is mutual ground.

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      I am disgusted we have an arrogant, secretive little fool like you who thinks that the Macedonian community should drop everything to follow your covert initiatives.

I am proud to be a Macedonian, which is how I have come up against you, who seems to be more proud in himself as an individual (rather than a Macedonian) in the context of Macedonian community matters.

You're all talk SOM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Don't trip on your way in.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
          You're all talk SOM.
          Have you heard me talk?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

PS: Don:

If you were in the circle of individuals uniting on this matter and were emailed the initial initiative I proposed, you would have seen some of the global contacts that were contacted, further reinforcing that I care very little for local Australian "titles" within the Macedonian community and do not require, neither will I seek a title.

Have I answered your question now?

When this is over with, I am going to start on knocking down the dead wood.

Answer one question: Why are you being so destructive? If you're feeling left out, then I have a tonne of work you can do!!

:rmacedonia:rmacedonia:rmacedonia
            No you haven't answered my questions.
            "knocking down dead wood" - which dead wood?
            I'm not being destructive, I'm being inquisitive, as to your credibility and or credentials, you came to this forum giving the impression to represent the "other community in Adelaide" and when you are asked a few simple questions you become defensive and threatening or deflect the questions with more questions.
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

The community has been slit for over a decade.

VolK would murder you on both on the mental and physical front, so I would suggest taking it easy tiger.
              You'd either want to clarify what you mean with regard to the physical aspect, or, right about now you'd want to start shutting your mouth.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Meet you at the Atrium, Hyatt at 8:30pm to give you work to do for the intiative. I am not interested in discussing community politics with you.
                Better still meet you at the Macedonian Community at 6:30pm - you choose which community!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Rogi, Which comment?

ohh got it

Thanks mate
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Bill, If you can, can you please speak to the guys at AMHRC directly, get your facts then come back here and update you comment.

I am only continuing to reply to this thread so it is clear that there is no hidden agenda on my part and I support AMHRC 100%. I honestly do not know enough about UMD to say I support them 100%. Point i hand, is that both partes are given equal opportunity and it will be AMHRC that will get the main spotlight as they will be working on this for months to come.
                    MP did i touch a roar nerve? i said nothing about AMHRC or your suport towards them. I am pointing out how us Macedonians in Australia are portrayed. I gave you credit for some of your efforts and you are an Aus Macedonian that is fighting this, but you and myself (Aus Macedonians) are asleep aparently, do those claims not bother you?

what do you want me to ask AMHRC anyway?
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                      No you haven't answered my questions.
                      "knocking down dead wood" - which dead wood?
                      I'm not being destructive, I'm being inquisitive, as to your credibility and or credentials, you came to this forum giving the impression to represent the "other community in Adelaide" and when you are asked a few simple questions you become defensive and threatening or deflect the questions with more questions.

Dead wood in this community which continue to build walls and further frustrate relationships on both sides of the community.

The younger generation are crying out LOUD, looking for any which way they can to unite and move forward. I haven't identifed who the dead wood currently are. I was at your church / community hall this morning, met 4 lovely senior gentleman, I suspect it is not them at least.

RTG answered your questions on my behalf, you continued to provoke, hence I lacked the energy to continue with you. I am being beaten down left, right and centre on this matter from people outside of our community, I do not need to hear it from people within out Maceodnian community. Is that honestly too much to ask for?

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

Below the article, if you keep scrolling, I see this:

Brian Wesley says:
                        February 9, 2010 at 4:28 pm

It truly is a shame that we have the likes of Mike Rann representing us South Australians in such an intolerable manner.

It comes at a time when both the Labor party and our great nation Australia faces heavy criticism for an alleged increase of racism-fueled attacks against Australian citizens of Indian heritage, as well as International students.

Mr Rann now only adds to those claims and one must ask whether it is rightfully so, for his comments against the Macedonian President at the Macedonian people et al, are no less than scandalous and not far from outright racist.

The Macedonian community and its’ representative organisations are by all means within their rights to seek formal legal action against the South Australian Premier. It is now being understood that the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC) seeks to do exactly that, having notified the Australian Human Rights Commission of its’ intentions.

It was only last night on the ABC’s “Q&A” program that we heard a solid statement from our Prime Minister, the Hon. Kevin Rudd, declaring Australia a tolerant nation that will not stand for racial and ethnic prejudices.

That beckons the question, will the South Australian Premier be reprimanded, not only for causing an international diplomatic incident, not only for inciting ethnic tensions between the Macedonian and Greek communities of Australia, but also for causing such damage to the Australian name, the Australian brand and Australian multiculturalism.

One must hope so, for the sake of our nation and unity as a multicultural, peaceful and tolerant nation. Anything less than an apology from the South Australian Premier would be a disgrace to all we have achieved since the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights and a disgrace to what Australia has achieved as a nation.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Thanks mate i read it

it is pretty good i agree
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                            Below the article, if you keep scrolling, I see this:
                            Good on you Brian Wesley
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• MP_MK
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              MP did i touch a roar nerve? i said nothing about AMHRC or your suport towards them. I am pointing out how us Macedonians in Australia are portrayed. I gave you credit for some of your efforts and you are an Aus Macedonian that is fighting this, but you and myself (Aus Macedonians) are asleep aparently, do those claims not bother you?

what do you want me to ask AMHRC anyway?
                              Bill, I just re-read your reply. Am a little tired now and I apologise on every level for mis understanding your initial reply and going off topic with my reply.

For some reason I read it quickly and thought you had stated that i"m giving this to Meto on a silver platter etc.. that is not the case at all and I was asking you to contact AMHRC to confirm and report back, since they (smartly) choose not to chime in here anymore.

As stated earlier, I only continue to reply here to get it through some members heads, that there is no hidden agenda and they need to help the cause.

For the 4th time I ask: IS there anyone here capable of spearheading a public demonstration? This is about to get broadcasted all over MK on tv and press, they are suppoting Australia, we should also publically be uniting on the matter. Anyone?

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                                Better still meet you at the Macedonian Community at 6:30pm - you choose which community!
                                Not free until 8:30, and I have 1 hour to spare. I'm not going to drive out 20min and drive in 20min for a 20min discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X