Bobby (Bobi) Andonov - Australia's Got Talent (Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

bobby doesnt just have talent he has star quality

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

He is fantastic! reminds me of another young talent we have in the Macedonian community of Sydney doing big things globally - Michael Dameski

Comment

• Coolski
        • Sep 2008

This kid is going to be huge in that he is clearly intelligent as well as creative and talented ... Watching the way he is progressing, it is so great to see that he knows his Macedonian roots, and is able to relate to western culture as well as Macedonian.

Choosing Leonard Cohen's song to sing really showed that he has the uniqueness and substance to be truly creative as well as a great singer. This, coupled with his Macedonian consciousness will make him such a powerful personality for Australia, Macedonia and everyone associated with the two countries. High hopes!
        - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
        - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

SOM, I dont think he realizes how good he really is, he can only get better from here.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Prolet, Spolaj Ti.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

YouTube - Tose Proeski & Bobi Andonov Melbourne Concert 29/9/07
              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Mikail, where did you find this. I was at this concert and remember this clearly. Actualy, i can hear my wife on this video doing a "wooo hooo" scream at about 1:56 mark. This is a blast.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Here's another one when he was only 13.
                  YouTube - Zajdi Zajdi_Picikato band & Bobi Andonov
                  From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

oh my sweet Lord, Mikail, this one had me in tears, he has the most amazing voice, bravo be dete, gordost nashe ubavo Makedonche, gordost na tsel Makedonskiot narod.
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      Mikail, where did you find this...
                      it is on youtube for a long time

this saturday next "episode" of australian idol?
                      Bratot:
                      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

I was just telling my husband about him and to my shock Bobby is my husband's second cousin. His family are from Gabrovo, Strumicko, relatives from my mother in law side.
                        The boy is an angel

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Hey that's pretty cool
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Bobby Andonov is from Strumicko yes it wouldnt surprise me the kid is very talented and the judges were amazed how good he was.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Bobby Andonov If you could only see her
                              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                                He is fantastic! reminds me of another young talent we have in the Macedonian community of Sydney doing big things globally - Michael Dameski
                                Bij, here is a clip of Michael Dameski
                                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                                X