Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Aleksandrov, There is an initiative for legal action to be taken in Stari Kraj from Bishop Petar due to the Church Dispute.

Овие денови го видов и Петар овде во Македонија и поразговаравме и со него, дали има правна основа да се покрене и тука обвинение против нив, и во Македонија да се даде на суд, да се видат каде се трошат парите и зошто се трошат. Најверојатно имаат правен основ, затоа што таа црква била под јурисдикција на МПЦ и најверојатно македонскиот закон може и нив да ги терети. Кога ќе дојдат во Македонија –‘ каде и зошто ги потрошивте парите‘. Мислам дека даночната управа во Македонија мора малку да се занимава и со нив таму, ако живеат надвор од Македонија. тие се дел од Македонија, дел од МПЦ. Барем се уште се нарекуваат МПЦ.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Prolet, is it from Pece or someone talking about taking Pece to court in Macedonia over what he's doing? The Translation of the text you provided reads

These days Peter and I saw here in Macedonia and talked with him, if there is legal basis for charges filed against them here, in Macedonia to give the court, to see where the money is spent and why they spend. You probably have a legal basis, because that church was under the jurisdiction of the Macedonian Orthodox Church and possibly the law can and them to charges. When you come to Macedonia - "where and why the money '. I think the tax administration in Macedonia have little to deal with them there, if you live outside the country. they are part of Macedonia, part of the MOC. At least it is still called MPC.
      It doesn't seem to make any sense.
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Aleksandrov, There is an initiative for legal action to be taken in Stari Kraj from Bishop Petar due to the Church Dispute.
        I don't see how they would have any jurisdiction over the matter. If anything of the sort were to be undertaken, I think we can be sure it will be a 'kangaroo court' seeking to defame the Macedonian community in Australia and justify Petar's actions.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

The pesky little Cretan is now pulling at straws. He failed going through our parliamentary bill, he's losing support in Australia because of his greed, the only support he has is in Bitola.
          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
            The pesky little Cretan is now pulling at straws. He failed going through our parliamentary bill, he's losing support in Australia because of his greed, the only support he has is in Bitola.
            Mikail, you forget he also commands the support and respect of some key players in Melbourne - Informator and Prolet!
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, I love it how every time i feed you with information you end up slapping it in my face like i im the one who is doing this. Its disappointing to see how you are constantly putting me in the front line of Bishop Petar's supporting group and even mentioning me as some sort of a key player. I've stated my concerns and given my opinion a number of times, nobody is stopping you from posting news regarding the church dispute thats why this thread was created.

Mikail, The key questions raised on that quote that i posted were that Bishop Petar wanted to know how and where the money from the Churches which are not under his control are being spent and where the money is going. If this does go ahead then its going to make matters worse and sooner or later the MNR will have to be involved.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Bishop Petar wanted to know how and where the money from the Churches which are not under his control are being spent and where the money is going.
                It is going directly to the communities I would imagine.
                On the other hand, nobody actually knows where Petar is putting his money.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, I love it how every time i feed you with information you end up slapping it in my face like i im the one who is doing this. Its disappointing to see how you are constantly putting me in the front line of Bishop Petar's supporting group and even mentioning me as some sort of a key player. I've stated my concerns and given my opinion a number of times, nobody is stopping you from posting news regarding the church dispute thats why this thread was created.

Mikail, The key questions raised on that quote that i posted were that Bishop Petar wanted to know how and where the money from the Churches which are not under his control are being spent and where the money is going. If this does go ahead then its going to make matters worse and sooner or later the MNR will have to be involved.
                  Prolet, spreading BS propaganda is not the same as disseminating news.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                    • Nov 2009

The Church is established by God not for dispute but for spiritual purposes.

Here is a very interesting video of this young Macedonian woman who has reverted/converted from the Macedonian Orthodox-Christian faith to the Islamic faith. She speaks of how her family has rejected her just because she has changed her faith. She brings up very good points about the so called believers of God that you see in the Macedonian Orthodox Church on how they do not go for faith and worship but for some type of outing to socialize, wear short dresses, skirts, make up and high heels. Even though the people that go to the church in that manner is not the fault of the Church it self, things still must change.

YouTube - Macedonian orthodox reverts to Muslim(I give my thanks to Allah for showing me the beauty of Islam)

I hope this girl changes her mind about this Muslim things and finds Jesus Christ.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Daniel,

You make a very good point in that the vast majority of Church attendees - not just Macedonians - attend Church for social purposes rather than genuine worship. However, I doubt the sincerity of this girls faith in Jesus in the first place. If she had genuine faith and understood what she believed in, there is no way she would have ever gone to another belief system.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                        • Nov 2009

Vangelovski, that is true, she could of looked more into her original faith which was Christianity and and then make judgement, the behavior of the people are not good enough reasons to covert to another religion, a religion that will now force her to be covered up for most of her life.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I didn't watch all of it but did notice she was very incapable of written communication. It suggests she would barely have the intellectual capacity to explore much of any religion .... much less make an informed choice.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

While the shepherds bicker and steal the sheep starve. They have no choice but to jump over or crawl under the fence to get to other pastures.

Its not the flocks fault when they stray. On judgement day, the shepherds will have allot of explaining to do.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              While the shepherds bicker and steal the sheep starve. They have no choice but to jump over or crawl under the fence to get to other pastures.

Its not the flocks fault when they stray. On judgement day, the shepherds will have allot of explaining to do.
                              Both the flock that stray and the shepards that cause them to stray will answer.

Faith in God is not about tradition, identity or politics (although His law should permeate all aspects of our lives). Its about realising that there is a God that created us and has a purpose for us. Once someone has this realisation I don't see why or how the actions of others would cause them to reject God. It would be like rejecting your own father or mother because someone else does not respect theirs. I can understand that they may attend another Church because they don't like what they see there, but turning away from God is something else altogether.
                              Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-21-2011, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                                • Feb 2010

Prolet,

Petar and his goons aren't seeking to use their kangaroo courts in the Republic of Macedonia to find out what the dissenting communities in Australia spend their money on. They already know that, by virtue of the fact that all of the dissenting communities are incorporated as non-profit associations or public companies, whose audited yearly financial reports are available to hundreds of members and submitted to the appropriate state authorities. Unfortunately, as Petar's Diocese is not incorporated under general laws for registering non-profit organisations, we can't find out not only what he spends money from his churches on, but, more importantly, what his source for the multimillion dollar legal proceedings against Macedonian community organisations is.

What Petar and apparatchiks like Mane Jakovlevski want is to exploit the lack of credible rule of law in the Republic of Macedonia in order to intimidate and/or persecute their political dissenters from the Macedonian diaspora the way the Yugoslav regime used to do.

Here's something for Mane Jakovlevski and his ilk, from my FB notes:

Кажувал таму дека сум послушник, но јас уште еднаш ќе повторам, послушник е стабилен човек- останува таму каде што бил а тие што се непослушници, тие вршат предавство, Јас не сум извршил предавство на партијата, останав каде што бев во 1990 година, до денес, и утре и останувам таму во иднина. (Mane Jakovlevski on Petar's, pardon, Donco Angelovski's, amateur radio program in Melbourne.)

Вака го оправдува аминџиското соучество во предавничка политика 'ветеранот' на послушниците, Мане Јаковлевски. Веројатно и во времето кога ВМРО било узуприрано од бугарскиот психопатен јаничар, Иван Михајлов, Мане би бил исто толку 'стабилен' во својата послушност како што е стабилен во соучеството во политиките на Љубчо Георгиевски и Петар Каревски.

Би рекол дека со ваков ум чудно е што го осудува земањето на бугарски пасош од страна на Георгиевски, но не треба тоа да не чуди, бидејќи пасошот се случи кога Љубчо веќе ја беше изгубил власта во ДПМНЕ, а претходните предавства, како што беше прифаќањето на тезата дека македонците се етнички бугари а македонската нација српска творба, експресното откажување од НАЦИОНАЛНАТА платформа на Кичевскиот конгрес на ДПМНЕ, преземањето на СДСМовската политика во односите со Грција и балистите, потпишувањето на Рамковниот договор и пљачкосувањето на државен имот, се случија додека Љубчо беше на власт во ДПМНЕ, па тогаш по својата логика Мане мораше да му биде послушен, независно од сопствениот ум и сопствената совест.

Се прашувам дали човеков прочитал некоја дефиниција на поимот ИДЕОЛОГИЈА пред да повторува како расипана плоча дека од 1990г. до денес останал стабилно лојален на ИДЕОЛОГИЈАТА на ДПМНЕ, иако политиката која се води во име на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ од 1995 наваму грубо се коси со основачките идеолошки заложби? И дали ги прочитал елементарните историски факти за борбата за осамостојување на МПЦ пред да ја поистоветува со тројанскииот коњ на српската и грчката црква, Петар Каревски, а оние кои ги застапуваат фундаменталните принципи според кои е основана МПЦ да ги етикетира како нејзини предавници и странски платеници? Покрај тоа што дваесетина пати ни повтори дека бил пријател со Драган Богдановски, како што кажува и дека бил и останува пријател со кодоши на УДБА, може ли да ни каже што има заедничко со ИДЕОЛОГИЈАТА на Драган Богдановски?

Не знам дали човеков заслужува да биде наречен УДБАш. Секој лукав манипулатор и измамник кој би узурпирал некоја незаслужена позиција во ДПМНЕ или во МПЦ може лесно да го експлоатира неговиот полтронски менталитет за неправедни дела. УДБАш сепак има одредена кадровска конотација.

Би ги прашал Мане и другите 'стабилни' послушници на неправедните властелини колку СТАБИЛНО се послушни на овие идеолошки препораки од најголемиот идеолог во историјата на ВМРО, Гоце Делчев:

"Моралната револуција - револуцијата во умот, срцето и душата на еден ропски народ, е најголемата задача."

"Овчка главо, запомни дека пред оние, на кои ја должиш можноста да го напишеш своето име човек, треба да стоиш без капа и кога ги пцуеш."

А кога соучествуваат во нехристијанските неправди на фарисеи со владички одежди, колку се послушни на овие поуки од Светото Писмо:

"1. Оние, кои се меѓу вас свештеници, ги молам јас, кој сум и сам свештеник, и сведок на Христовите страдања и соучесник во славата, што ќе се открие;
                                2. пасете го Божјото стадо, што го имате, надгледувајќи го не присилно, туку драговолно и според Бога; не заради неправедна корист, туку од добро срце.
                                3. И не како да управувате со народот, туку давајќи му пример на стадото." (Прво послание на апостол Петар 5)

"Мане Јаковлески го познаваат сите, за Мане Јаковлески слушале веќе и малите деца, за моите активности" , вели Мане Јаковлевски за Мане Јаковлевски.

И да не те познавале, Мане, доволно си кажа во интервјуто со стабилниот Дончо за и малите деца да можат да те запознаат до дното.
                                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

Working...
                                X