X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
    I couldn't let you pay that $30, so here is your article. I have free access to these anyway
    Always the gentleman.
    Happy new year Onur.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TojSum
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      TojSum
      Welcome!..ama koi si?
      Thank you for your Welcome Makedonche. A za toa koj sum, se nadevam ushte eden korisen clen na forumov

Originally posted by Onur View Post
      I couldn't let you pay that $30, so here is your article. I have free access to these anyway
      Onur thanks a LOOOTTTTTTT man You have free dinner including rakija and nice Macedonian wine from me when you come to Skopje.

DraganOfStip now you can use this from reliable source:

Source:

Cambridge Historical Journal 1937 5 : pp 280-290
      Copyright © Cambridge University Press 1937
      DOI: 10.1017/S1474691300001542 (About DOI)
      Published online: 2011

Articles

IV. Russia's New Policy in the near East after the Peace of Adrianople; Including the Text of the Protocol of 16 September 1829

Page 282.
      Last edited by TojSum; 02-16-2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

TojSum

Thank you for your Welcome Makedonche. A za toa koj sum, se nadevam ushte eden korisen clen na forumov
        Se naidobro, osche eden makedonetz tooka mie milo, poleka poleka ke stuni me mnogou...tolgai ke gi nauchmi gjuptsi te so koi imaei rabota!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

Thanks once again fellas,we need to keep finds like these coming as many as possible.Cheers!
          ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TojSum View Post

Source:

Cambridge Historical Journal 1937 5 : pp 280-290
            Copyright © Cambridge University Press 1937
            DOI: 10.1017/S1474691300001542 (About DOI)
            Published online: 2011

Articles

IV. Russia's New Policy in the near East after the Peace of Adrianople; Including the Text of the Protocol of 16 September 1829

Page 282.
            That is a very good source. Capo D'Istria seems to have been seeking the formation of a Christian federation of Balkan states under the leadership of Constantinople. Could it have actually worked?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

SoM
              The early beginnings of an EU?
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I don't think it would have been the same as the EU. But then again, given the influence of the Patriarchate at the time, an apparently good idea could have quickly turned into a terrible result.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                X