X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

I like it.

There should be a consistent flow of memes, unending, belittling "Northies" and a strong line of "Are you a northy, or a Macedonian?" keeping up pressure to denounce or seperate oneself from the northies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

They should have been calling all the sellouts FYROMIANS for the last 25 years. But "Northies" is a start I guess.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Remember when fyromians were 'playing the game' and then the game raped them?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Dumbarse northies support a name change and now complain about diminutives formed from the very name they accepted. This idiocy writes itself. Too late now you проклети северјани.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Remember when fyromians were 'playing the game' and then the game raped them?
            Apparently some people enjoyed raped then.

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

North Macedonia to remove the Vergina Sun from all public spaces

According to a news report from a Northern Macedonian newspaper Sloboden Pecat, the country’s government announced its intention to remove and ban the use of the Sun of Vergina, which was also depicted in the first flag of its independence, of the then former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

Media outlets in opposition to Zaev’s government were critical of the move and condemned it as they did with the Prespes Agreement with Greece.

The North Macedonian government’s announcement however is in compliance with the Prespes Agreement signed with Greece which stipulated that it has no connection nor claim to Ancient Macedonia culture and its respective symbols.

“At its meeting on 4 July, the Government of Northern Macedonia obliges the General Secretariat to ask the competent authorities to provide information on the monuments, facilities of public and other infrastructure projects bearing the Vergina Sun, a symbol that is a symbol part of the ancient Macedonian civilisation and belongs to the Greek civilisation, as it is the owner of the copyright, while, literally, it is a work of art. This information should be provided within a deadline set by the government,” the paper writes.

The constitutional amendments to the name change of the state was passed on the 11th of January 2019 and came into force on the 12th of February 2019, and the deadline for the renaming of the monuments and the removal of the Vergina Sun expires on the 12th of August 2019.

Source: https://greekcitytimes.com/2019/07/1...public-spaces/

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

I'd like to see them try and take my flags down it my home.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                  • Apr 2014

Yeah I really don't think this is a law that can be enforced.
                  I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                    Yeah I really don't think this is a law that can be enforced.
                    Under the agreement, the government is obligated to remove the symbol from "monuments, facilities of public and other infrastructure projects", not private homes.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                      Under the agreement, the government is obligated to remove the symbol from "monuments, facilities of public and other infrastructure projects", not private homes.
                      They talk about „живот“ and how everyone's livelihood is going to improve yet spend millions on rebranding and removals.
                      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                        What about businesses?

I'm going to Macedonia in 2 weeks, I want to buy flags and give them away and get as many as I can up in public view.

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                          What about businesses?
                          No, they cannot. But if they wanted to, they will probably threaten business owners with other problems, like inspections, until they remove it themselves.

Comment

• Karposh
                            • Aug 2015

Amazing. They ban the symbol of Macedonia from being displayed in public spaces and yet they have no issue with a foreign flag flying proudly on all public buildings in western Macedonia that symbolises nothing less than a foreign occupation of that part of Macedonia. Well done North Macedonia. The process to Denationalized Citizenship is well under way where the good citizens of this emerging power house of progressive ideas and European core values have willingly abandoned the notion of a nation-state and national identity for European liberal-minded fuckery.

Denationalized citizenship is a concept which has emerged due to complex processes associated with globalization and the consequent changes of the role of the nation-state due to privatization, deregulation and increased human rights. These globalization processes occurring most notably since the 1980s have created new and strengthened pre-existing divisions within nation-states. Put simply, denationalized citizenship is when communities have a stronger sense of belonging and identification with smaller cultural and social groups than with their nation-state. For example, some see the United States as a nation of nationalities more than a nation-state. Denationalized citizenship suggests that citizenship can be practiced at a variety of scales and leads to a new understanding of the relationship between citizenship and the nation-state.

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                              Amazing. They ban the symbol of Macedonia from being displayed in public spaces and yet they have no issue with a foreign flag flying proudly on all public buildings in western Macedonia that symbolises nothing less than a foreign occupation of that part of Macedonia.
                              It's the same thing with maps. A map of a united Macedonia is illegal because it goes against the spirit of the Prespa agreement. But maps of a greater Albania are fine.

Comment

• Stevce
                                • Jan 2016

Be interesting to see what happens. Will the people in the South like Bitola and Prilep allow this to happen with the monuments and churches?

Comment

Working...
                                X