X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Oh, welcome by the way, I hope your stay here wont be too painful while you are lying to yourself and pretending to be something you're not.

Just think about what you have said, and imagine somebody like a Macedonian, an Albanian or a Turk said something like that to you. As if we should be gracious that you are capable of "lying" to yourself so that you may endure the Macedonians here.

Forgive me if I think your pre-conceived notion's about the Macedonians are a little dispicable. If I can respect you and your language as Greek, you should afford me the same courtesy without conditions.
    Was this too much to ask for?

Your post was deleted, and you will be banned after this post. The below is a piece of your garbage, so that it may serve as an example for the next Greek racist that enters this forum.
    A Macedonian Slav, a SlavoMacedonian,
    is a person who resides in the geographical area of Macedonia,
    and has Slavic roots, ie: Bulgarian, Serb ets.
    Seriously, I am rather tired of dealing with racist donkeys such as yourself that pretend to not know the Macedonians and behave like children in elementary that require endless and repetitive lessons. Sometimes I think to myself that surely your lot (Greek racists) can't be that stupid, but you seem to prove me wrong each time.

Good-bye moron, I will give you 7 days to reconsider your approach to reality, if you come back with the same garbage, your visit will be shorter than your first, and you wont be coming back again.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Look it's easy if you get on people's goat & say silly things like we don't exist obviously we do.we are macedonians & we don't deny people the right of free speech.Think about it's a sign of respect a mutual respect.A persons respect & dignity must be observed at all times.You have to observe the forum rules good behaviour is a must..Dobrutro do Daskalot!
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

You have to observe the forum rules good behaviour is a must
        The forum rules are based on logic and reality, it is that they should be observing, the rule is there to keep people in line when they decide to behave like idiots, it would seem that most of these 'patriot' racists are idiots.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Ahhhh This is what i was looking for. Our neighbours Greece can get a nice education here.

Go straight to Fig 3 notice the genes the Greeks are boxed with.
          A)Georgia
          B)Turks
          C)Lebanese
          D)Calabrians
          E)Syrians
          F)Albanians
          G)Sardinia

Wow, surely the ancient Greeks were not the above.

Da vi gi ebam krvta i sojo.
          Last edited by Bill77; 10-17-2009, 07:18 AM.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• gorco
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Giorikas View Post
            Hi Jankovska,

Thanks, I'll do my best regardless of whether I get any respect back, but that wasn't the question and neither are you an administrator (with the ability to ban me)

Before participating I think it's important that we make those things clear.
            I have read by several people that the rules were simple: I have to refer to you as Macedonians (Etc)because otherwise that would be considered offensive. Very simple & fair enough.
            I see in other threads a whole bunch of Greeks being banned. One of them for quoting from Wikipedia, haven't had time to check why the others have been banned.
            Should we not for clarity sake add this rule (no Wikipedia quotes) for all to follow (and in future) with the same reseult for all, regardless of their nationality? You might get the impression that refeering to you as Macedonians, your country as Macedonia etc was all there was too it, but it seems rules are being made up as we go along (in most cases that has lead to Greeks being banned). Am I allowed to disagree with Macedonians on this forum or not?

And I repeat my question; can the administrators please confirm that the Greek identity will be respected too (Thus we will be referred to as Greeks or Hellenes) as Soldier of Macedon kindly mentioned in his message. He didn't have to do that since it's your site, but he did.
            That means of course that the same consequences would apply for those who do not follow that rule. Its a matter of common courtacy.

Thanks,

Giorikas
            I am new here also but I welcome you Giorikas, you seems to me like a nice Greek.

And one thing is for sure certain - respecting the other makes other to respect you, clear & simple.

You know how difficult and non-real for me is to hear any Greek speaking English when saying Macedonia - when refering to our country.

Macedonia travel | Macedonia hotels | Macedonia map

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Gorco, welcome the forum. Read the rest of Giorikas' posts to see what a 'good' Greek he is. This individual has proven himself to be a racist and Greek apologist of the worst kind, and on his last thread at this place. Who know, maybe when he reads this he will slither out of his worm hole for that one final shot, for the "glory" of his 'Hellenism'.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Gintano is now banned for racism.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Gintano is now banned for racism.
                  I apoligise to all macedonians and other good people of this web site. I feel maybe i set him off after posting him a couple of links in which it seems he did not enjoy them. Mabe the truth hurt him. But it's always the case, Many try to be inteligent but end up showing there true colours. Wich is racist's, hot heads, and not very bright. i will not stoop to there level in future and keep to the thread subject.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

No apologies necessary, and he was as intelligent as a parrot, a dumb one at that. I have deleted the threads he created, he must have become brazen real quick as he used his racist slurs in the titles.

Comment

• MacedonianHellene
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2009

I am Macedonian, and I am Greek.

How do we distinguish ourselves if we both call ourselves Macedonian?
                      That is a basic, valid question.

Nice forums btw.

Comment

• Daskalot
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MacedonianHellene View Post
                        I am Macedonian, and I am Greek.

That is a basic, valid question.

Nice forums btw.
                        Welcome!

Do you have an ethnic Macedonian parent and a ethnic Greek parent?
                        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• MacedonianHellene
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                          Welcome!

Do you have an ethnic Macedonian parent and a ethnic Greek parent?
                          No. I am Half Spartan, and half Macedonian. Both, ethnic Greek.

That is the issue, you see?

How can either one of us monopolize the name, when we are both Macedonian?

We need to distinguish ourselves somehow.

For example, how will we distinguish between your Macedonian wine,
                          and our Macedonian wine?
                          The same goes for other products with 'name of origin', cheese ets.

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MacedonianHellene View Post
                            No. I am Half Spartan, and half Macedonian. Both, ethnic Greek.

That is the issue, you see?

How can either one of us monopolize the name, when we are both Macedonian?

We need to distinguish ourselves somehow.

For example, how will we distinguish between your Macedonian wine,
                            and our Macedonian wine?
                            The same goes for other products with 'name of origin', cheese ets.
                            So you are an ethnic Greek using your geographic location as a part of your ethnicity am I correct in understanding you in this way?

You are Macedonian in the geographical sense only, I am in ethnicity, you see, we Macedonians are only found in all parts of Macedonia. We are not found on the islands of the Aegean or even in Eastern Turkey, we are native to Macedonia.
                            On the other hand, Greeks are found all over the Aegean and even in remote parts as Eastern Turkey, Greeks are not exclusive to Macedonia, we are.

So you are a Greek who likes to label yourself as a Macedonian in a geographical sense, this do not however make you into an ethnic Macedonian.

You are making a issue of a non-issue.

On the topic of wine and cheese, ours are from the REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA, yours are from Greece and what ever prefecture the product is from, East-, Central- or Western Macedonia.

Is this a problem?
                            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

To those Greeks who think that Macedonians are Slavs well youre wrong.It's your country that's made that shit up when Macedonia joined Yugoslavia.It's a smear tactic.
                              Well guess what the Slavs went through Greece as well you would have to call your country SLAV GREECE if thats the case.So stop your crap about Macedonians being slavic& wise upto yourselves too.
                              Macedonia is No more Slavic than Greece!.
                              Last edited by George S.; 11-21-2009, 12:34 PM. Reason: edit
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MacedonianHellene
                                Quite simple.

You are a geographic Macedonian, so am I.

My language, country, culture and identity is Macedonian.

Your language, country, culture and identity is Greek.

If the above breakdown isn't simplistic enough for you, then I suggest you move on to somewhere that is detached from reality, perhaps one of the several racist Greek forums that pollute the internet today. There have been plenty of jokers that have tried to pass themselves off as 'innocent' Greeks at our website, only to find ourselves continually explaining logic and justifying our identity to racists. I can tell you one thing; that will not be happening anymore, certainly not with you. I do hope your question was genuine and honest, and you now understand the situation, do not waste our time.

Comment

Working...
                                X