Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 01-29-2019, 07:15 AM   #21
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, they were all starving and still couldn't kick out a corrupt government. What chance would our well fed pupchina have at revolution?
Old 01-30-2019, 12:41 AM   #22
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

I haven't heard anything about Zaev recognising Juan Guaidó as new Venezuelan Head of State yet...considering all the other regional (balkan) US arse-lickers have immediately jumped onto the Guaidó bandwagon.

Is Zaev's foreign ministry pretending that they make their own decisions, in their own time, without being coerced by outside forces or just trying to conceal their over exuberance to promote their western credentials...for now.

I'm sure Dimitrov has a raging hard-on, salivating in anticipation for when he's let off his gimp-leash...

Last edited by Phoenix; 01-30-2019 at 12:44 AM.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:17 AM   #23
Big Bad Sven

Big Bad Sven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
I haven't heard anything about Zaev recognising Juan Guaidó as new Venezuelan Head of State yet...considering all the other regional (balkan) US arse-lickers have immediately jumped onto the Guaidó bandwagon.

Is Zaev's foreign ministry pretending that they make their own decisions, in their own time, without being coerced by outside forces or just trying to conceal their over exuberance to promote their western credentials...for now.

I'm sure Dimitrov has a raging hard-on, salivating in anticipation for when he's let off his gimp-leash...
Zaev and most of the recent macedonian politicians (and some of its citezens) would not be able to locate Venezuela on the map. I wouldnt be suprised if they dont know that this is happening

Their geography is only the balkans, greece (cool summer beaches!), turkey (cool soap operas dude), USA( big daddy russia, and certain magical western european countries with free money (germany, switzerland, austria, scandanavia espicially).
Big Bad Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 10:45 PM   #24
Carlin15

Carlin15 is on a distinguished road

MK government supports Guaidó

Last edited by Carlin15; 02-23-2019 at 01:04 PM.
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 01:12 PM   #25
Carlin15

Carlin15 is on a distinguished road

Venezuela: national guard and protesters clash as border tensions rise – live:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...latest-updates

Last edited by Carlin15; 02-23-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 08:47 PM   #26
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

I know conspiracy theorists will say this is a regime change imposed by USA, but this is more than that. The suffering in what should be a wealthy country is astounding.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:04 PM   #27
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
I know conspiracy theorists will say this is a regime change imposed by USA, but this is more than that. The suffering in what should be a wealthy country is astounding.
Yawn yawn this is all too predictable. I’m sure the new gov will be just as efficient as the Iraqi government in improving the living standard of its citizens.

Iran, Iraq and Russia should also be wealthy countries? What’s the common theme? They have or had sanctions imposed on them by the US?

The Saudi gov chops up journalists in embassies in foreign countries, nothing to see or hear.. move on.

Anyway I’m no expert on Venuezvala, it’s a bit like cry wolf. I just don’t farking believe anything that comes out of the US or it’s vassals.

Last edited by Pelagonija; 02-23-2019 at 09:08 PM.
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 09:15 PM   #28
Risto the Great

I know enough about them to understand they are victims of geopolitics. I have professional clients who have flown back there to their families and assisted with runs to Colombia just to get medicine and food. I wouldn't live there in a hurry.
Old 02-23-2019, 10:28 PM   #29
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelagonija View Post
Yawn yawn this is all too predictable. I’m sure the new gov will be just as efficient as the Iraqi government in improving the living standard of its citizens.

Iran, Iraq and Russia should also be wealthy countries? What’s the common theme? They have or had sanctions imposed on them by the US?

The Saudi gov chops up journalists in embassies in foreign countries, nothing to see or hear.. move on.

Anyway I’m no expert on Venuezvala, it’s a bit like cry wolf. I just don’t farking believe anything that comes out of the US or it’s vassals.

There is another common them to all those countries that you seem to have missed. Tyrannical governments who treat their own people worse than dog shit.

Can the entire developed world just be a bunch of vassal states, and yet a hand full of basket case 3rd world dictatorships are the ones that are the sane enlightened ones?

Or is it that the Venezuelan people have finally had enough of living in a 3rd world country that should easily be one of the wealthiest in the broader region?

I can assure you proud people like the British and the French are vassals to nobody. In fact US relations with the EU are at an all time low, where European leaders openly mock the US president and pursue conflicting agendas to the USA. If that isn't a show of independence and free will I don't know what is.

Did it ever occur to you that the right answer is the simple answer, that things are what they appear to be? That despite mistakes, double standards, and hypocritical stances, the majority of western states believe in the same policies and generally support each other through their own free will. Not only are these policies enacted based on free will but also generally based on the will of the people in those countries. That is a lot more than I can say about leadership of Iran, Russia, Syria, North Korea, Venezuelan etc.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:41 PM   #30
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
There is another common them to all those countries that you seem to have missed. Tyrannical governments who treat their own people worse than dog shit.
I haven't really been following this situation too closely and don't have a vested interest in Venezuela either way. I agree with your statement that tyrannical governments treat their people like garbage. That said, do you believe the U.S. should have the right to meddle in the affairs of other countries because they don't agree with their policies, even if they don't pose a direct threat to U.S. territory?
Quote:
Or is it that the Venezuelan people have finally had enough of living in a 3rd world country that should easily be one of the wealthiest in the broader region?
Again, I don't know the whole background of this story because Macedonians have their own problems to deal with, but how much of the economic suffering in Venezuela has been exacerbated due to U.S. sanctions?
Quote:
I can assure you proud people like the British and the French are vassals to nobody.
Pretty sure they're some vassalage going on when it comes to Brussels.
Quote:
In fact US relations with the EU are at an all time low, where European leaders openly mock the US president and pursue conflicting agendas to the USA. If that isn't a show of independence and free will I don't know what is.
The mocking goes both ways. And Germany, probably the most influential country in the EU, still has dozens of U.S. military bases and thousands of American troops stationed in the country. The left-leaning Eurocrats may not be on friendly terms with the current U.S. administration and may have some room to make independent decisions, but much of their 'free will' is still subject to U.S. influence.