X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
    What;s wrong with A1, I read it every day.
    And you accuse me of trying to brainwash you??

Velija Ramkovski and his propaganda machines are the worst going around.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Frank
      Banned
      • Mar 2010

I hope that this is the start of people taking more action in their country.
      I hope so as I am tired of always being angry and dissapointed

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        And you accuse me of trying to brainwash you??

Velija Ramkovski and his propaganda machines are the worst going around.
        Of course you are, stop being so touchy. Your mission is to brainwash me or others around. I guess you get paid to do it anyway.

I read crna hronika in papers and not much else because most of it is full of shit. But I have left comments on their site so you can't say that the 'powers that be' control it all.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Me brainwash you?? Ha no chance, i dont think the biggest con artist or spy could do such a thing you'd spot them for a mile away.

A1 along with the other Velija Ramkovski propaganda machines are doing their very best to paint a terrible picture of Macedonia that we should somehow change our name aswell as look after the Albanian interests. When you see the A1 reporters in their studios openly questioning why a mosque is not being built in the city square you have to question their motives and who stands behind them. Predavnici!!
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

YouTube - Paulie Vs Gnocchi

I just couldn't help myself Prolet I love your skit man lol
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

hahahaha

This ones better

YouTube - Full Frontal Poida hosts A Current Affair

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Milenko Nedelkovski takes Velija Ramkovski and Branko Gerovski to court for Kleveta

Things are heating up in the media in Stari Kraj

Манијак сее страв меѓу жителите на стар Аеродром. Изминатиот викенд маж со качулка нападнал две различни девојчиња пред влез од зграда. Како што напишал на Фејсбук еден револтиран родител, чие дете било нападнато, околу 18:00 часот во саботата непознат маж пред влезот на зградата ја нападнал девојката.

Comment

• Warrior
                  • Jan 2010

Things are heating up in the media in Stari Kraj

http://www.sitel.com.mk/node/17032
                  I hope all 3 get locked up as the whole lot of them are criminals.

But somehow Milenko being an a$$ licker to Gruevski will win this case.....Didnt this guy advocate publicly anyone that writes negative about Macedonia or doesnt support Gruevski ideology on the name should be lynched??

I dont have a problem with the message that he is putting out, but i have an issue with him advocating such a thing, as he was stealing from the very own people and promising visas to the US he did not seem to be very patriotic. Probably he should be the first to be eliminated if the law is going to follow his advice, which i think the advice is sound!!! Considering Gruevski sticks to Republic of Macedonia and thats it!! Although at times he likes to swing.....
                  Last edited by Warrior; 05-26-2010, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Warrior, Unlike Ramkovski at least Milenko is not a mediumski reketar, in most normal countries Velija would have had his legs chopped off by now. Do you know how much money he owes? He uses his media to slander that company or person in order to not pay back what he owes.
                    Last edited by Prolet; 05-26-2010, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Warrior
                      • Jan 2010

Warrior, Unlike Ramkovski at least Milenko is not a mediumski reketar, in most normal countries Velija would have had his legs chopped off by now. Do you know how much money he owes? He uses his media to slander that company or person in order to not pay back what he owes.
                      So you are saying Milenko is a more respected criminal?

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

I like Milenko to tell you the truth, i know he had that afera with the US visas but since then he has been very supportive of the Government.

Journalists like Janko Ilkovski,Milenko Nedelkovski,Mirka Velinovska,Dragan Pavlovic Latas and Slobodan Tomich are great.

Comment

• Warrior
                          • Jan 2010

I like Milenko to tell you the truth, i know he had that afera with the US visas but since then he has been very supportive of the Government.
                          Journalists like Janko Ilkovski,Milenko Nedelkovski,Mirka Velinovska,Dragan Pavlovic Latas and Slobodan Tomich are great.
                          Is it because they over turned his prison sentence?? But if you think this guy is a good example to promote the government or Macedonian interests being a convicted felon, it shows the basket case the country is and the great lenghts the government will go to associite themselves to preserve power....Peole with baggage can always be compromised, that is the golden rule of politics.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Warrior, Why do you hate Milenko so much?? He has done alot of good reports especially his one for the Alshar Mine in Gevgelisko.

Lets not forget one thing, Kanal 5 is owned by Boris Stojmenov's son Emil and Boris Stojmenov's VMRO Vistinska Party are in coalition with Nikola Gruevski's VMRO party.

Comment

• Warrior
                              • Jan 2010

Warrior, Why do you hate Milenko so much?? He has done alot of good reports especially his one for the Alshar Mine in Gevgelisko.

Lets not forget one thing, Kanal 5 is owned by Boris Stojmenov's son Emil and Boris Stojmenov's VMRO Vistinska Party are in coalition with Nikola Gruevski's VMRO party.
                              Because he is a criminal!! I dont care which party he belongs to, but it seems you have the same leanings as overseas, if you are party associate you can do whatever you like and all is good. Grow up please!!!!

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Warrior, How can you say such things? There is far too much klevetenje in our media and not only that, too much media reketarstvo. Dont you think its criminal when people in our media openly call for name changes?? When A1 was questioning the Vlada why there wasnt a Dzamija in the city square is that not Criminal too? At least Milenko is not a predavnik.

Comment

Working...
                                X