Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 05-10-2016, 02:25 AM   #1
AMHRC

AMHRC is on a distinguished road
Default AMHRC on Australian Census

Dear friends,

In order to download the AMHRC leaflet about the upcoming Australian census, please click the following link:

http://www.macedonianhr.org.au/contents/202

The leaflet highlights key questions and offers suggestions about how to answer them.

Regards,

Executive Committee of the AMHRC.
AMHRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 10:35 PM   #2
Redsun

Redsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud of

Luke, chapter 22.

52, Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves?
53, When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.
54, THEN took they him, and led him, and brought him into the high priest’s house. And Peter followed afar off.
55, And when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the hall, and were set down together, Peter sat down among them.
56, But a curtain maid beheld him as he sat by the fire, and earnestly looked upon him, and said, This man was also with him.
57, And he denied him, saying Woman, I know him not.
58, And after a little while another saw him, and said, Thou art also of them. And Peter said, Man, I am not.
59, And about the space of one hour after another confidently affirmed, saying, Of a truth this fellow also was with him: for he is a Galilaean.
60, And Peter said, Man I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew.
61, And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
Redsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 06:54 AM   #3
AMHRC

AMHRC is on a distinguished road

We have added a Macedonian version of the census leaflet: http://www.macedonianhr.org.au/contents/202
AMHRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 08:32 PM   #4
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks AMHRC, great advice and initiative as always when it comes to these matters.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:14 PM   #5
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMHRC View Post
Dear friends,

In order to download the AMHRC leaflet about the upcoming Australian census, please click the following link:

http://www.macedonianhr.org.au/contents/202

The leaflet highlights key questions and offers suggestions about how to answer them.

Regards,

Executive Committee of the AMHRC.
Census night bump up.
Thanks AMHRC
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 11:14 PM   #6
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed!

And if your pet dog answers in Macedonian or has a Macedonian name, feel free to include it ;-)

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 05:49 PM   #7
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Indeed!

And if your pet dog answers in Macedonian or has a Macedonian name, feel free to include it ;-)
A valuable lesson learned from Gruevski and Co.!
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:55 PM   #8
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsinad View Post
A valuable lesson learned from Gruevski and Co.!
I think even a fond memory of a childhood dog qualified for that one.

For ethnic Albanians, I reckon even video footage of one might qualify.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote