Clear All
  • tchaiku
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Skolovranec View Post
    What country needs to be added?

Comment

• maco2envy
      • Jan 2015

Pretty sure Finland recognises us as Macedonia.

Finnish foreign ministry website:

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
        Great news on Syria, that makes them country 129. This is another example that we are winning the "name dispute" and grease is slowly losing.
        Another post from back in 2010, when BBS and many others (including myself) had a bit of optimism. We were winning. Then those traitors gave it all away. Now this thread is pretty much redundant.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Another post from back in 2010, when BBS and many others (including myself) had a bit of optimism. We were winning. Then those traitors gave it all away. Now this thread is pretty much redundant.
          We were never winning. We were Macedonia and then lost the moment we started negotiating. This whole name dispute started and ended in a moment. The past 30 years has just been everyone coming to grips with the catastrophe. The moral of the story is don't negotiate the nonnegotiable.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            We were never winning. We were Macedonia and then lost the moment we started negotiating. This whole name dispute started and ended in a moment. The past 30 years has just been everyone coming to grips with the catastrophe. The moral of the story is don't negotiate the nonnegotiable.
            You know what I mean. More and more countries were recognising our state name despite Greece. The treachery shortly after independence made it difficult, but it could've been reversed. Of course not negotiating from the beginning would've avoided this fiasco.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

The moral of the story is don't negotiate the nonnegotiable.
              All that needs to be said really.

I never got excited about seeking and gaining affirmation from others about something that should be self evident. It thought it was shallow and meaningless. Here we are 30 years on and all that support and approval isn't worth jack shit, and it never was.

It always thought it made us look weak.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                • Oct 2011

Hey relax man, you’re forgetting that this is all part of the master plan...

(No shit, I’m still hearing this line coming out of the mouths of people today)
                “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                  Hey relax man, you’re forgetting that this is all part of the master plan...

(No shit, I’m still hearing this line coming out of the mouths of people today)
                  Yeah I know, if there's a north Macedonia there's a south, we'll be reunited, once in the EU flip back to Macedonia, dumb greeks
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Karposh
                    • Aug 2015

Yeah I know, if there's a north Macedonia there's a south, we'll be reunited, once in the EU flip back to Macedonia, dumb greeks
                    Funny you should say that. My brother-in-law told me the same thing the other day. "The Greeks just shot themselves in the foot with this one" he said in a moment of epiphanous realisation, "Cause, think about it, if there's a north Macedonia then there must be a south Macedonia." I just smiled sheepishly and let him have his moment in the sun. Didn't bother trying to explain the flawed logic in his argument because, beyond his obsession with cars and other banal interests, my brother-in-law's patriotic fervour for Macedonia rates very low on his list of life interests. He wouldn't have seen any sense in my counter argument anyway.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Your brother-in-law sounds like a real (northern) Macedonian.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Karposh
                        • Aug 2015

He's a Marioec. Not much goes on upstairs. No offence to the Mariovci out there Lovely people.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                          He's a Marioec. Not much goes on upstairs. No offence to the Mariovci out there Lovely people.
                          Mariovci are an interesting bunch. Still can't figure out if they're Bitolcani or Prilepcani let alone Makedonci Just kidding. I have an uncle from there, sorry for the cheap shot чич

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Mariovci are an interesting bunch. Still can't figure out if they're Bitolcani or Prilepcani let alone Makedonci Just kidding. I have an uncle from there, sorry for the cheap shot чич
                            I dumbfounded by who universal that is with Macedonians. Just goes to show that no matter where we go in the world we are all from the same place.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                              I dumbfounded by who universal that is with Macedonians. Just goes to show that no matter where we go in the world we are all from the same place.
                              I guess this would be the part where the typical Mariovec would remind you that for 550 years us Mariovci remained Turk free whilst the rest of you lot probably remained as Macedonian as the typical Greek is these days... but lucky for you I'm not a typical Mariovec
                              “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

...lol...love it...

Comment

Working...
                                X