X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Royal Hellas View Post
    Reminds me of the saying, Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.
    Listen mate.
    I feel I was the nicest person in the world not banning you indefinitely.
    Be very careful.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Traveller
      Banned
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
      Our nationalist government?! You're out of what little mind you had in the first place.

Unfortunately for us it is you fuckers who have been propped up by NATO (nowhere near EVERY international organisation) and Scheffer who seems to be your sugar daddy. We'll see how long that lasts.

RH: odi pushi kur, picka edna.
      Watch your mouth ,mister...

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Traveller View Post
        Watch your mouth ,mister...
        So you do understand Macedonian curse words???
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• makedonin
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
          of course he does

Grkoman, mamata da im ebam predavnichka
          To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Traveller
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

I speak srpski. One word is the same and the other maybe i know what it means.

Comment

• Traveller
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
              of course he does

Grkoman, mamata da im ebam predavnichka
              You would shiver if you saw me in front of you, son...

Comment

• Traveller
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

Plus i learned some words when we were playing football Greeks vs Jugoslavians in Litochoro in the early 70's. This how i learned about the Macedonian problem, when a Jugofather cursed a young Greek in ...Greek. And the volcano erupted! You must think it was roughly 25 years after the Greek civil war.But that's another story i'll tell you in the cold nights of winter.

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

I speak srpski. One word is the same and the other maybe i know what it means.
                  Why is it that many of you Greeks that come here to visit us have some knowledge in the Slavic languages be it Russian, Serbian etc., but never Macedonian, this really amazes me....... Traveller why is it so?

Comment

• Traveller
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2008

Why is it that many of you Greeks that come here to visit us have some knowledge in the Slavic languages be it Russian, Serbian etc., but never Macedonian, this really amazes me....... Traveller why is it so?
                    Speaking of me, the institute of Balkan studies in Thessaloniki doesn't offer your language. Turkish,Srpski,Bulgarian,Albanian,Romanian and ...Russian. I was going for Russian but the class was overbooked. In the university i think that in "Slavonic studies" they also learn some languages but i dont think that yours is among them.

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Speaking of me, the institute of Balkan studies in Thessaloniki doesn't offer your language. Turkish,Srpski,Bulgarian,Albanian,Romanian and ...Russian. I was going for Russian but the class was overbooked. In the university i think that in "Slavonic studies" they also learn some languages but i dont think that yours is among them.
                      Aha, why not chose a language with a more western feel, like English, French or German?

Why chose a "filthy" Slav language that the Voulgaros in Skopia, Florina speaks.....?????

Comment

• Traveller
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2008

Aha, why not chose a language with a more western feel, like English, French or German?

Why chose a "filthy" Slav language that the Voulgaros in Skopia, Florina speaks.....?????
                        I speak English. I wanted an eastern language. This "filthy" crap is not me. I was hearing srpski during my vacation all my childhood plus Televizija Skopje for football and basketball games.

Comment

• Traveller
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2008

Your language is considered a west Bulgarian idiom in Greece. Is it the same? can you communicate with an eastern Bulgarian? We have seen Bulgarian ministers not wanting translators when speaking with your officials.I think the president of the Bulgarian parliament was the last.

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

I speak English. I wanted an eastern language. This "filthy" crap is not me. I was hearing srpski during my vacation all my childhood plus Televizija Skopje for football and basketball games.
                            Televizija Skopje?? You must be speaking of Makedonska Televizija as it has always been named, MTB in short in cyrillic.

You must have been living close to the border and taking a big risk adjusting your aerial antenna towards Yugoslavia back in the day, there were people questioned by the local police for less than that.......

So why this bravery?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Funny, I think Bulgarian is a dialect of Macedonian.
                              And given the fact that Bulgarians learned the language from the local inhabitants of mostly Macedonia ... history backs up my assertion.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Your language is considered a west Bulgarian idiom in Greece. Is it the same? can you communicate with an eastern Bulgarian? We have seen Bulgarian ministers not wanting translators when speaking with your officials.I think the president of the Bulgarian parliament was the last.
                                So you are going to take the language stance now???

I understand Bulgarian to a certain degree as I also understand Serbian, Croatian, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Bosnian. Does this make me into any of these nationalities? No.

Try again Sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X