• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Давидски
    • Feb 2012

!jesus saves!

Macedonians!

We have turned our back against God long enough!

We need to put God first in our life, not nationalism not hatred not unforgiveness etc
    But God!
    Last edited by Давидски; 06-17-2013, 08:00 AM.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Define nationalism Davidski.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Define nationalism Davidski.
      ....define God too while you're at it!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
        • Oct 2011

I'm more interested to know exaclty how we've all turned our backs against God?
        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

what are we meant to be saved from.?Macedonia lost as a nation long time ago.What is wrong with seeking your own god given identity.Being nationalistic does not mean you are at odds with god.Look at what macedonia's neighbours have done to macedonia in the name of nationalism.What kind of god okeyed a destruction of many millenia nation.
          has macedonia been punished for her sins.?
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
            ....define God too while you're at it!
            Define "Davidski"
            Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

davidski is from the bygone yugoslav times when after the 2nd war al the surnames were changed from of t ovski,ovska respectively.This is when everyone was good & obeyed Tito.Previously no such nationality existed as macedonia apparently tito invented macedonian nationalism.Then how come there are countless quotes to macedonians going back to the annals of history.Then there are people who beleive tito had a time machine.Then there is david who can ski in the snowfields of threadbo.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Davidski might be nice.
                Or he might be an internet troll.

Up to him to clarify.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Davidski might be nice.
                  Or he might be an internet troll.

Up to him to clarify.
                  I'll save him the trouble.......piss off troll!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Davidski would be a Macedonian translation of "Davidians" a movement that began as an offshoot from the Seventh-day Adventist Church ("Adventists"). Interestingly, The Branch Davidians (If you remember David Koresh from that natorious Waco Texas incident) is a offshoot from the "Davidian seventh day Adventists "

A quick historical introduction on the the founder of Davidians found on Wiki which is interesting.

In 1929 Victor Houteff, a Bulgarian immigrant and a Seventh-day Adventist Sabbath School teacher in a local church in Southern California, claimed that he had a new message for the entire church. He presented this message in a book, The Shepherd's Rod: The 144,000—A Call for Reformation.[5] The Adventist leadership rejected Houteff's message as contrary to the Adventists' basic teachings and disfellowshipped (removed from membership) Houteff and his followers. However, there was some controversy over the method the leadership took to disfellowship Houteff. For a historical view of the leadership's investigation of Houteff's teachings see "The Great Controversy over the Shepherd's Rod" (Tract #7).[6]
                    In 1935 Houteff established his headquarters to the west of Waco, Texas.[7] Until 1942, the movement was known as the Shepherd's Rod Seventh Day Adventists. When Houteff found it necessary to formally organize for legal purposes, he named the association the General Association of Davidian Seventh Day Adventists. The term Davidian reflects their belief in the restoration of the Davidic kingdom[8] in Israel before Christ's second coming (advent) in the clouds of heaven. Houteff directed Davidians to work exclusively for the reforming of Seventh-day Adventists, in preparation for a large influx of converts when the church was purified.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

.......like I said.....piss off troll!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Lets allow Davidski to clarify his comments on nationalism etc. But I certainly agree that the vast majority of Macedonians have turned their backs on God.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Lets allow Davidski to clarify his comments on nationalism etc. But I certainly agree that the vast majority of Macedonians have turned their backs on God.
                          How many days does he need to clarify his comments?
                          I think it's the other way around - God has turned his back on the Macedonians - IMHO.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                            I think it's the other way around - God has turned his back on the Macedonians - IMHO.
                            You're joking right? Do you even believe in the existence of God?
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Lol

In bad times God is always to blame.
                              In good times, he gets no credit.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                              X