• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Does anyone know more about this bust the police did
    Артефакти - YouTube
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

here is something I found

МВР СПРОВЕДЕ УШТЕ ЕДНА ОПЕРАЦИЈА ЗА ПРОНАОЃАЊЕ украдени АРТЕФАKТИ

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• MKPrilep
        • Mar 2009

Напишал Голема Албанија на црква во тетовско

Во с. Отушиште, тетовско, во неутврдено време на надворешниот sид од тремот на црквата Свети Никола, непознат сторител со црвен спреј испишал графит Биг Албанија. Се превземаат мерки за оркривање на сторителот.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

i heard in sydney they are collecting on radio for the bogorodica church in debar.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Црква „Св. Никола“, Тетово - Оштетена од албанските терористи од УЧК.

Се случи 14 март 2001 година. Албанските терористички банди од Тетовското кале извршија напад со огнено оружје на Тетово, во неговиот западен дел каде што се наоѓаат црквите: "Света Богородица", "Свети Никола", Соборната црква "Свети Кирил и Методиј" и "Свети Димитриј". Со куршуми од тешко стрелачко оружје и минофрлачки гранати терористичките банди оштетија дел од споменатите цркви уште првиот ден.

А потоа, како што се распламтуваше агресивноста во "борбата за човекови права", така се напаѓаа, сквернавеа, уриваа, палеа и минираа цркви и манастири, па дури и такви кои имаат нагласена културно-историска вредност и се под посебна заштита на државата.

Church "Sv. Nicholas ", Tetovo - damaged by ethnic Albanian terrorists from KLA.

Case March 14, 2001 year. Albanian terrorist gangs of Tetovo Kale izvršija ogneno attack with weapons of Tetovo in his western part where you can find the Church: "Holy Virgin," "St. Nicholas," Sobornata church "St. Cyril and Methodius" and "St. Demetrius". With bullets of heavy weapons and strelačko minofrlački branch of the terrorist gang oštetija part of the aforementioned church, yet the first day.

And then, in what rasplamtuvaše aggressiveness in the "struggle for human rights," so the napaǵaa, skvernavea, urivaa, burning and bombed churches and monasteries, and even these who have emphasized cultural and historical value, and is under the special protection of the state.
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

we seem to be easy game as the Albanians destroy our churches.Nothing is done to the Albanians people are scared they might retaliate.In some villages like lazec & velushina people are abandoning their homes & running away.THe vladika petar was being made aware & he just ignores the peoples pleas.He says he needs to be more informed and he would like to think about it.This clown is a do nothing man what more can you expect.?
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
              X