X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Well Said Gjorgjija

Rogi, What Jewish Money?? If they are giving money its certainly very little.

So judging by that post you believe that we are living in fantasy land? I find it hard to understand how you believe anything he says, its no different to listening to Ljubco Gerogievski or Branko Crvenkovski even these people are not this negative.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Don't take anyone who supports the negotiations seriously.

Because they are supporting a framework that intends to "shift" the cultural markers of traditional Macedonian territory.

Model 1: These people generally speaking support a model of a political nation for Macedonia, i.e., a nation-state of citizens, which in part it already is. This model is geographically restricted. It does not concern itself with Macedonian Identity based on culture, i.e., Macedonians anywhere else (so it doesn't have to contend with history or responsibility outside its borders), but rather based on civic membership.

Model 2: But it is also a cultural nation defined by the Macedonian ethnic group and their language. This definition is not geographically restricted, because it represents a cultural nationality regardless of borders, not a civic one.

People who support the negotiations (such as UMD), will generally speaking prefer Model 1 to dominate the landscape. The Greeks are trying to force the Macedonians to adopt Model 1 exclusively, and relinquish the current model, where the name of the State is defined by the Macedonian culture, and not civic membership.

The E.U is saying to become a member you have to relinquish all symbolic and political markers that show you to be a cultural nation that is defined by the Macedonian ethnic group - starting with the highest and most significant marker - Our Name.
      Last edited by Pelister; 11-12-2009, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• ZAS
        • May 2009

I spoke to a cousin from Stari Kray and he told me the the Ohrid branch of the SDSM was last week evicted from the party offices for failing to pay Back-Rent, can someone confirm this?

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Our ame is the last thing we got left how dare these traitors think they can bargain with my identity.Who gave them the right to decide to sell our name & without our permission too.Any punishment should befitting to match their level of TRAITORSHIP.
          Last edited by George S.; 11-25-2009, 05:40 AM. Reason: edit
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ZAS View Post
            With recent HIGH TREASON allegations at more SDSM MP'S.
            Is now the best time on Destroying these SVINYI?
            The DPmNE coalition have now offered the best form of flattery by copying SDSM. No difference.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

No need to destroy them, we can just sit back and watch them do just that themselves.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                SOM, With Tupajnci is a good start
                hahahahaha smesno

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                X