X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Momce Makedonce
    • Jul 2012

New Macedonian Political Party- Integra

Recently came across this new political party which has sprung up in Macedonia that is claiming to be conservative and aiming to obliterate the Prespa agreement.

Seems pretty positive based off the stuff I have seen so far, good to see at least one alternative party be established. It's also being supported by a prominent Macedonian from here in Sydney.

They are holding an information night at Rockdale Ilinden Sports Centre on Wednesday 27th November if anyone from Sydney was interested.

Integra website: https://apps.integra.org.mk/en

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/integracons...epa=SEARCH_BOX

Info regarding Sydney event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2492194817523100/
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev
  • Liberator of Makedonija
    • Apr 2014

They launched a few months ago, had it on informed word their only real objective was to attract disenfranchised DPMNE voters.
    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
      They launched a few months ago, had it on informed word their only real objective was to attract disenfranchised DPMNE voters.
      There are a lot of those. On that basis alone they might win the election given the increasingly blurred line on where DPMNE actually sit on major issues.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Genuinely not sure why they feel it's important to find support in the diaspora. Oh well, at least they seem to be trying.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Genuinely not sure why they feel it's important to find support in the diaspora. Oh well, at least they seem to be trying.
          Either its a party started in the diaspora, or that is the only place they can gain traction with a platform of reversing the name change. Otherwise there is no need to seek diaspora support, in fact that association may even prove to be a hindrance.

Comment

• VMRO
            • Sep 2008

I don't really have high hopes for these little parties and a quick view of who they have reached out to in the diaspora as advisers is enough to write them off personally for me.
            No point having support in the diaspora when their focus first should be rallying people in Macedonia.

There is also the allegation that Ljupco Ristovski's sister is Lenche Ristovska the SJO prosecutor. (Possibly could be just silly rumours).

Lenche is on the left
            Last edited by VMRO; 11-24-2019, 06:04 PM.
            Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

He is also a Evangelist, he formed the Macedonian Christian Evangelical Mission.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                I don't really have high hopes for these little parties and a quick view of who they have reached out to in the diaspora as advisers is enough to write them off personally for me.
                No point having support in the diaspora when their focus first should be rallying people in Macedonia.

There is also the allegation that Ljupco Ristovski's sister is Lenche Ristovska the SJO prosecutor. (Possibly could be just silly rumours).

Lenche is on the left
                I'm definitely not jumping on board with them yet or getting too excited. I think time will eventually show us what they're all about and if they're going to be beneficial to the cause. I find it a positive thing that a new party has started up, lets face it Macedonia needs more options than the current political parties so any new ones would be welcome. I might potentially head down to the event and see what they have to say.
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Dove
                  • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Well, if I were a Macedonian politician who wanted to lead the country, my lesser goal would be to obtain the balance of power. I would, therefore, strive to take the three seats that I have read are available to the diaspora.

If anyone knows how the Macedonian parliament works, please share how many votes are needed for the three diaspora seats? Also, please identify how many seats are needed to cause one of the major parties to form a government with a minor party, that effectively plans to work against the major party's interests?

I am guessing the minor party needs to become the leading party who calls the shots on forming a coalition.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

There are 123 Parliamentary seats, however the last 3 are for the Diaspora and are based on first-past-the-post and require a strong turnout.

There's almost no chance we'll have an MP for the Diaspora given turnout rates among the Diaspora, just like in 2016, which is why the current parliament only has 120MPs.

If there were 3 more MPs, from the Diaspora, then Zaev would have needed to find 2 more traitors in Parliament to sign the name and identity away.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                      There are 123 Parliamentary seats, however the last 3 are for the Diaspora and are based on first-past-the-post and require a strong turnout.

There's almost no chance we'll have an MP for the Diaspora given turnout rates among the Diaspora, just like in 2016, which is why the current parliament only has 120MPs.

If there were 3 more MPs, from the Diaspora, then Zaev would have needed to find 2 more traitors in Parliament to sign the name and identity away.
                      I think Zaev could have easily found 123 traitors...

Comment

• VMRO
                        • Sep 2008

I was at the Melbourne Integra meeting last night and have to say it was shambles.

The last question was not answered completely, he was questioned why he was involved in implementing the Ohrid agreement.

Ljupco Ristovski on his cv has indicated that he was the head of a department with regards to the implementation of the Ohrid agreement, a question he tried to play off as he was just an employee yet his CV states otherwise.

- Head of the Department for Co-ordination of the Implementation of the Ohrid Framework Agreement - SEP/Government of the Republic of Macedonia (2002 – 2004)

http://www.macefdrr.gov.mk/files/cle...tovski-web.pdf

Last edited by VMRO; 11-28-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                          • Apr 2014

What else can you tell us about the Melbourne function VMRO?
                          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• VMRO
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                            What else can you tell us about the Melbourne function VMRO?
                            Sounded like rehearsed talk where he Ristovski stated what everyone in the room wanted to hear.

He was talking like he already won the election and claiming based on their polls they can muster 150,000 votes.

I don't believe he can even win one seat to be honest and instead of wasting time in the diaspora he should be working over there getting his party out there.

Another dreamer IMHO.

Comment

• Dove
                              • Aug 2018

Originally posted by VMRO View Post

I don't believe he can even win one seat to be honest and instead of wasting time in the diaspora he should be working over there getting his party out there.

Another dreamer IMHO.
                              VMRO why do you believe seeking support from the diaspora is wasting time?

Comment

Working...
                              X