Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makalek
    • Apr 2010

Those ratings by MINA are awful. The players did what Jonuz asked them to do. Jonuz said they will play defensive away to Russia, Slovakia, and Ireland, and play offensive in all home games and also the away games to Armenia and Andorra.

I thought our team was very disciplined and we frustrated Slovakia who had no shots on goal until the 2nd half. Sure they dominated possession but could not break down our defense. Pandev and Naumoski lost the ball too much but I can't blame them since they had no support up front. Those two guys were going up against an entire Slovakia defense and they combined nicely just before half-time and Pandev seemed to be through but he slowed down and nothing came of the chance.

The defenders and midfielders worked hard and did a lot of running. Some guys like Sikov and Trickovski were playing out of position but they did well and it's unfortunate that Sikov was given a second yellow in the 85th minute. We deserved a point but the players now have to forget about this game and pick up a convincing win against Armenia on Tuesday. Goal difference counts so we need to score as many goals as possible.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Makalek, There is a difference between playing defensive and playing Anti Football, players rolling on the ground faking injuries, simulation, yellow and red cards for time wasting do you think that is playing defensive football??

Why was Mario Gjurovski on the bench?? I'd take him over that hack Shumulikoski any day. Its more then clear that with the current midfield that we have, we are not going to get very far.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Good to hear from you Brate

Thanks for the update mate, the Slovaci wernt all that good but we disgraced ourselves. We did hang on but we played anti football and thats not a good thing especially for our supporters.
        They weren't better at all but they played in the manner of the Big Teams, scoring in the last minutes.

We are used to see that from a strong national teams like Germany, Spain, Italy etc. playing all 90+ minutes and scoring in the last minute for a final win.

I hope I will testify such maturity in our team one day, to get through like that.
        If you look at the player ratings they are pretty accurate especially the one on Sumulikoski who is a shocker of a player.
        There are many youngsters to be invited for the A-team, I believe we should systematically bringing In new skilled players.

Whats it like in Bratislava by the way? Hope you're having a good one mate, you can tell me what the Curi are like when you get back lol
        The weather was awful, Bratislava seems smaller than Skopje, the people are pretty much indiferent, it's a Slovakia in small, just like Skopje.
        I was only a half day in Bratislava, the rest of this weekend I spent in Kosice and eastern Slovakia, Zemplisko. I like the people over here, Kosice is very nice city, the food as well.

The girls .. beautiful, typical Czechoslovak nature, but more important is their characteur, suit to our Macedonian temperament with their calmness, for a balance
        Last edited by Bratot; 09-05-2010, 06:31 AM.
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

I agree we got nothing to loose we need fresh blood i think Mario Gjurovski can contribute in our midfield. We need to get a few good players who will prove themselves in the national side and it will help them to play for better quality clubs..

We got a family friend in Kosice, he lived in the same building as us in Skopje. He's invited us to Kosice but we've never been there, since he is a former handball player all his rakometari friends have been to see him including Kjumbe, Katerina Ivanovska's old man. They are alot blonder in Slovakia and Czech Republic lol, Skopje is quite a big city in European standards it would certainly rank up there with some of the bigger European cities.

Bratislava (German: Pressburg (Preßburg), Hungarian: Pozsony) is the capital of Slovakia and, with a population of about 429,000,
          Its smaller then Skopje, i thought Bratislava is a larger city.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makalek
            • Apr 2010

We drew 2:2 against Armenia. I was very disappointed with the effort of our team. We lacked focus and were not ready to play. This team always gets up to play against big teams like England, Holland, and Spain but don't show up against the bad teams.

Our defense was terrible. They played so well against Slovakia but today they were awful. Armenia had so many chances and we were lucky to even get a point out of this game. Embarrassing effort especially the last 10 minutes. Armenia had great chance after great chance and could have easily scored more goals. We were down 2:1 but an Armenia player used his hand in the box in the 6th minute of stoppage time and the referee awarded a penalty which was converted by Naumoski.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Makalek, Whats your opinion on Mirsad Jonuz substituting Stevica Ristic? I thought it was a terrible game, we equalized in the 95th minute.

Mario Gjurovski was the highlight of the game, i thought he was brilliant.

Comment

• makalek
                • Apr 2010

Makalek, Whats your opinion on Mirsad Jonuz substituting Stevica Ristic? I thought it was a terrible game, we equalized in the 95th minute.

Mario Gjurovski was the highlight of the game, i thought he was brilliant.
                Mirsad Jonuz was in the stands because he received a red card against Slovakia so his top assistant, Vlatko Kostov, was managing the team.

As for substituting Stevica Ristic, he had a couple of good chances but Stevica is most effective when he plays 60-65 minutes. He doesn't have the fitness levels to play all 90 minutes.

I still can't believe how badly we played yesterday. The players had no focus and gave Armenia so many good chances. We had no discipline and the effort was unacceptable.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Makalek, How's this for a bizarre penalty?

YouTube - Strange Penalty Kick FAR VS MAS - BladiTube.Net

Comment

• makalek
                    • Apr 2010

We beat Andorra 2:0 today in Euro 2012 qualifying.

Both goals were scored on headers from corner kicks. The first goal by Ilco Naumoski and the second by Vance Sikov. We didn't play very well especially in the 1st half when Andorra was the better team but we used our size advantage twice on corner kicks to score on two headers.

We must play better in our next game which is on October 12th when we play at home against Russia.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Makalek, We didnt play well in the first half, in the second half we should have scored at least another 2 goals. It was a solid performance overall, i watched Armenia-Slovania 3-1 unbelievable they simply hammered them. Ireland was down 3-0 against Russia then came back with 2 consolation goals, Russia is beatable but we cant let them get comfortable early. How did Pogrebnyak miss that sitter 2 meters out?

Makalek, Reports suggest that Gjoko Hadzievski could be the next coach, whats your opinion on that?

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Here are the goals

YouTube - Andorra 0 - 2 Republic of Macedonia (First Goal) 8 October 2010

YouTube - Andorra 0 - 2 Republic of Macedonia (Second Goal) 8 October 2010

Comment

• makalek
                          • Apr 2010

Makalek, We didnt play well in the first half, in the second half we should have scored at least another 2 goals. It was a solid performance overall, i watched Armenia-Slovania 3-1 unbelievable they simply hammered them. Ireland was down 3-0 against Russia then came back with 2 consolation goals, Russia is beatable but we cant let them get comfortable early. How did Pogrebnyak miss that sitter 2 meters out?

Makalek, Reports suggest that Gjoko Hadzievski could be the next coach, whats your opinion on that?
                          Anyone would be better than Mirsad Jonuz. We will never get anywhere with him as the coach. He continues to play players out of position and his tactics are terrible. He played Sikov at RB even though Sikov is a CB, he played Vlade Lazarevski at LB even though he is a RB. He started Lazarevski ahead of Lazevski who is a regular for Partizan. Lazarevski barely plays for his club team in Kazakhstan but yet he was preferred over Lazevski.

Jonuz started the game in a 4-3-3 formation with three defensive midfielders and there was absolutely no creativity before Jonuz finally brought on Gjurovski for Georgievski in the 34th minute. Then he brings in Grncarov in the 2nd half and plays him in defensive midfield even though Grncarov is a CB. Jonuz must go.

Gjoko Hadzievski would definitely be a better option than Jonuz. He is not afraid to play young players and he is just a more accomplished coach than Jonuz.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Makalek, Mirsad Jonuz was the head coach of the junior side for 6 years and he couldnt produce 1 good player. I'd prefer Hadzievski over him anyday, who was that player from 1860 Munich who chose Serbia over us?? I forgot his name now that he wont be playing for Serbia anytime soon we should get him now we need midfielders.

Serbia is in a major crisis loosing 3-1 at home to Estonia.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                              • Nov 2009

I watched a lot of the game this morning, Macedonia was ok against Andorra, the two goals by Macedonia were good both headers from cross in's.
                              The thing that embarrassed me was when Grujovski went down from nothing started to roll around trainer ran on the field i pochna da mu machka voda na glavata, lol.

Next Macedonia take on Russia in Skopje Macedonia. We are sitting 5th on the ladder equal with 4th on the ladder Armenia. we need this win over Russia.
                              Last edited by Daniel the Great; 10-09-2010, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Russia beat Ireland 3-2 in Dublin overnight, they were up 3-0 early in the second half.

Armenia can be top of the group since they play Andorra at home next, its going to be very tough against Russia. We cant let them pull away from us early on.

As for the player that went down, it was Mario Gjurovski he got back up again.

Comment

Working...
                                X