Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 02-11-2013, 03:54 PM   #11
Epirot

Epirot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S. View Post
Epirot so what do you guys really want in greece recognition of minority rights???You know greece will never do that as there are only greeks in greece according to greece.So what do you guys want to happen in epirot??
Greece will recognize the existence of minorities despite his unwillingness to do that. Mind that the geopolitical context is dramatically changing. If the experience is to be trusted, then Mahatma Gandhi's words really deserve to be cited:

Quote:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
If both Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Turkey pressure constantly Greece, I am almost sure that Greece would be compelled to recognize the rights of certain minorities within its territory. The current asymmetry cannot last anymore: Albania recognize the existence of Greek minority (albeit their number is greatly inflated) by giving numerous rights, whereas Greece is wholly shuddered if Cham issue is being mentioned.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:39 PM   #12
momce
Banned

momce is on a distinguished road

Whats a "civilised greek"? Some kourada who drinks Turkish coffee, listens to Albanian, Turkish and Arabic music, and stammers in his verbose language all day long oscillating between diarrhea and constipation. Pure grecian formula.

Last edited by momce; 02-28-2013 at 02:49 PM.
momce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:14 AM   #13
Epirot

Epirot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by momce View Post
Whats a "civilised greek"? Some kourada who drinks Turkish coffee, listens to Albanian, Turkish and Arabic music, and stammers in his verbose language all day long oscillating between diarrhea and constipation. Pure grecian formula.
This is the most accurate definition about the Greek substance I've heard so far. I you don't mind I'll put that definition on my signature?
Old 03-06-2013, 05:03 AM   #14
momce
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epirot View Post
This is the most accurate definition about the Greek substance I've heard so far. I you don't mind I'll put that definition on my signature?
Sure why not. Thats what happens when a formerly elite culture is massified and polluted by 2000 years of incoherent history. Mind you I spent alot of time studying Hellenic pagan reconstructionism(as a conosseuir of a dead culture not that Middle Eastern barnyard) I can see very fine details. I am pretty much a strict follower of Fallmerayer on these questions. Actually I distinctly remember my college professors making fun of the greek students in ancient history class on occassion, all in good fun, and also pointing out that Macedonia was not part of Greece. Well that got a shock out of them. But yes in my long studies I figured out what greek was: pure malakia.

Last edited by momce; 03-06-2013 at 06:21 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #15
Daskalot

Daskalot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by momce View Post
Sure why not. Thats what happens when a formerly elite culture is massified and polluted by 2000 years of incoherent history. Mind you I spent alot of time studying Hellenic pagan reconstructionism(as a conosseuir of a dead culture not that Middle Eastern barnyard) I can see very fine details. I am pretty much a strict follower of Fallmerayer on these questions. Actually I distinctly remember my college professors making fun of the greek students in ancient history class on occassion, all in good fun, and also pointing out that Macedonia was not part of Greece. Well that got a shock out of them. But yes in my long studies I figured out what greek was: pure malakia.
The modern Greeks have been lied to and brainwashed by their government, church and school system. What would you expect, shock is what you will get.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:13 AM   #16
momce
Banned

Yes it was quite a shock when the prof would point out Macedonia was not part of Greece to them. Well this is not Greece they teach facts.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:27 AM   #17
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

As far as Macedonians is concerned the greeks don't really recognize the macedonians.But perhaps if they start recognizing others maybe we might have a chance but here's hoping.
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1821, albanians, athens, greeks