Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 01-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #21
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

yea the greeks lost their marbles a long time ago.Hellenism stopped when alexander took over greece.Since then greeks have been imitating hellenism & it's not the real thing.The greeks now aren't really greeks.Serves them right for trusting the english with their marbles.
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #22
momce
Banned

momce is on a distinguished road

There never was such a thing as "Hellenism" its a pure Oriental invention transmitted through Semitic entities-i.e the Church. Its so absurd because even not eating a piece of bread and a spoon of wine(communion) will get you branded as anti-Hellenic(now what does that have to do with ancient Hellenic etc?, thats how irrational, insane it is), My view is that the Dorians were closer to PIE and hence share more in common with what the modern roums call "Slavic"(also with Germanic or the entire culture of old North Europe). Or maybe there were no Dorians just groups of the older North European tribes creating the socalled Dark Age and then reemerging as a "greek" tribe after contact with Ionians, Pelagasians and ancient Macedonians were probably closer to PIE then the much later greeks. Its obvious to me also that the ancient greeks arrived in the balkans with an already developed, acidic, sea based culture hence why they have always been an oddity in the area among paleo-Balkan peoples. What later became known as "Greece" was actually a place they had fled to for some reason(being outcasts, criminals or slave tribes, lepers probably from Egypt/Libya, the Hittite and Phoenicean world, or perhaps the original "Hellenes" were purely a priestly cult migrating with their sickly followers) etc consider how parasitical ancient greek culture really was for example etc)

Last edited by momce; 01-17-2013 at 02:06 AM.
momce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #23
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

In the past a different race of people were on the greek peninsula i'm convinced that it was of the likes of plelasgians mycenians etc The greeks came later.Compare that to the macedonians who eere allready there for eeeons.So all this hellenism is simply bignoting the greeks as to the times of the trojan war ie helen when supposedly the greeks were all united.But united for what war??It was agamemnon's greed for power.When one examines the real reasons for the war & the conditions of the people the so called greek hellinism simply evaporates.You look at greek so called history shows greeks mainly as colonisers of places.The greeks were never aborigines of greece.
When did the greece start using hellenism & or the word hellas & was it used all the time to identify.The main thing & is contrary is alexander did not promote hellenism.
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV

Last edited by George S.; 01-16-2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: ed
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote