X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • momce
    Banned
    • Oct 2012

Why bother with grease just classify them as enemies and thats that. The greek government was conducting all kinds of destruction in Macedonia after the Balkan Wars to somehow purify lands that never belonged to greeks anyways. They also destroyed the Jewish community of Solun. Its time someone deal with these ants and pests, modern grease and let them rot in shit.
    Last edited by momce; 02-06-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Village Breznica Kastoria - hidden Macedonian writting

Село Брезница, Костурско Фотографија од
      Село Брезница, Костурско

Фотографија од Димитар Љоровски Вамваковски
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Gabresh, Kostur region

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

the greeks are scared of being found out with their lies that only greek writing exists in macedonia.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Čento
            • Mar 2012

Good Thread! Thanks for the pics, very interesting.
            Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Macedonian graves destroyed in Greece;

300 year old cemetery at St. George's church in the village of Gorno Pozharsko (New Greek name - Ano Loutraki) was destroyed in May, 1998. The old Macedonian church has been left in ruins while a new Greek church was built on the site of the old cemetery. The above picture shows the demolished Macedonian tombstones beside the new Greek church.
              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Thats how they get away with it that everything is greek to them.Devoid of all reality.Paranoia sets in.What threat do we pose only to be what we are macedonian.
                If we did something like that we would be called liars but not the greeks.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                  Macedonian graves destroyed in Greece;

300 year old cemetery at St. George's church in the village of Gorno Pozharsko (New Greek name - Ano Loutraki) was destroyed in May, 1998. The old Macedonian church has been left in ruins while a new Greek church was built on the site of the old cemetery. The above picture shows the demolished Macedonian tombstones beside the new Greek church.
                  Тhere was an article in Dnevnik last week that mentioned this same story:

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

i wonder if there can be some kind of preservation or protection from bodies like unesco/?
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

A church in Solun (built in 1853)

(The inscription was recently discovered in the last decade after restoration works)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Tito did it.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by nushevski77
                          wow thats pretty neat, I hope it doesn't get destroyed. just wondering if anyone knows but why do the greek churches always have the Pontic flags all over them?
                          There is no Pontic flag in that photo?
                          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

It's not a Pontian flag, the two headed eagle is also used to represent Orthodoxy.

Comment

• Stevce
                              • Jan 2016

What a disgrace. Macedonia in returns puts up old Greek schools in Prilep and allows the Greek flag to be raised. Should be a complete ban on anything Greek until they stop ethnically cleansing any trace of Macedonia.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Stevce View Post
                                What a disgrace. Macedonia in returns puts up old Greek schools in Prilep and allows the Greek flag to be raised. Should be a complete ban on anything Greek until they stop ethnically cleansing any trace of Macedonia.
                                Haven't heard of this. Got pics?
                                I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

Working...
                                X