X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Quinn Gillespie signs new deal with Macedonian Government

Since I can't post on Maknews for some reason, I will post this here. Tthere seems to be something wrong with the forum, I can't log in, and when it finally does let me log in, I can't post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Prolet on the Maknews Forum.

This is an American Lobby Group, there is a group from Europe (Berlin) and they all charge $32,000 per month.

YouTube - "Квин Жилеспие" останува лобист за Македонија во САД
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

The Macedonian Government has been dealing with Quinn Gillespie for 3 years already.

Three years ago they signed with Quinn Gillespie while at the time there was talk of possibly signing with Weber Shandwick (who are the world's largest public relations firm) for Europe.

Last edited by Rogi; 03-10-2010, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

3 years?
      A toilet brush could have achieved more.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Thanks for that Rogi

Risto, What did you think of the video footage? Apparently it was thanks to these people we had good relations with the Bush Administration.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

prolet didnt you imply that a certain meeting at starbucks was the reason we had good relations with bush. i am not sure how effective lobbyists are internationally.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Osiris, That meeting at Star Bucks was about forming the UMD, If you ask Phoenix he'll even tell you what was discussed, apparently a few conversations popped up about Zhenski.

Its very expensive no doubt about it, but these guys in America do it for a living the UMD can only do so much. Either way lets see what happens, we'll see if we can get value for money because thats pretty expensive what they are paying.

Rogi, You are a Mod at Maknews how can you not post there?
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

prolet i am kidding you, but you did imply it, but i cant be bothered going back into the thread to show you the relevant post.

what would help macedonia is a more radical attitude not this ongoing diplomatic bullshit.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                prolet i am kidding you, but you did imply it, but i cant be bothered going back into the thread to show you the relevant post.

what would help macedonia is a more radical attitude not this ongoing diplomatic bullshit.
                Here you go osiris,

Prolet Quote: "Phoenix, You mentioned Star Bucks Coffee, what do you think they talked about there? 6 months later USA recognized our name and the EU gave us a candidacy status".

I don't like UMD's politics, I've made no secret of that. A number of things need to be raised about their politics, and where they stand in relation to Macedonian politics. Some of their members supported a name change for NATO membership, even though the negotations were so heavily one sided in favor of the Greeks, who

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

LOL

Thats why i mentioned it

We all know that Phoenix wasnt there.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Risto, What did you think of the video footage? Apparently it was thanks to these people we had good relations with the Bush Administration.
                    The USA had been looking for a way to get more out of the Balkans. Albania, Croatia and Macedonia were always going to be treated nicely. Especially since Greece has a new owner in the EU.

Wait until the USA goes head to head with the EU looking for more love from Macedonia. Macedonia will then need to pay lobbyists to keep the EU & USA out of the country.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                    X