X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    No, I have never relentlessly attacked anyone with profanity nor have I ever used insult to discredit/demean anyone or anyone's arguments.

You guys may appreciate Phoenix's rude behavior and his blunt writing style, but I don't, and I will never tolerate or respect anyone who carries on in that fashion.
    Buktop, suck it up princess...

Take a leaf out of Prolet's book, you should read some of the things I call Prolet when I get angry at him and I have to PM him and yet we still get on fine, don't let me get to that stage when I have to PM you... Then you'll understand the meaning of "relentless", "rude", "demeaning", "insulting" and "discrediting"...until then look at the phrase arse-kisser for what it is for you...a term of endearment, princess.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

dont worry pheonex americans can the usa the world eg world chapionship anything only involves usa teams ect. also one news report i heard was many americans had trouble locating countries on a map even there own so buktop doesnt have far to travel to find idiots in the world so dont feel to bad by his statements.

Comment

• kure
        • Dec 2008

whats with the aussie infiriority complex on this forum always having to bash the americans?

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

inferiority complex? lol, just honest enough to state Aussies dont agree with the shiptari being armed in RoM by US government
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kure View Post
            whats with the aussie infiriority complex on this forum always having to bash the americans?
            Kure, keep it in your pants. Nobody does that .... much .... here.

But these guys do:
            YouTube - Chaser's War - How Stupid Are Americans?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

dont worry kure you will find aussies a strange lot. we laugh at everything and everyone because there is much to laugh at thats why we have a reputation of being easy going but flip the coin over and we are equally studiouse hard working and generally knowledgable. many work in the usa where their hardworking nature has created a reputation for themselves but the flipside to hard work is party hard to let off steam.

the american thing stems from news reports that show strage things and begin with only in america...

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

LMAO RTG love Chasers
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• johnMKD
                  • Apr 2010

I also think of taking the iGENEA test. I wonder how many piperki do I have to eat before, though
                  Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                    I also think of taking the iGENEA test. I wonder how many piperki do I have to eat before, though
                    John...... If you can eat 'Luti piperki' you are definetly Macedonia and don't need iGENEA to tell you anything lol
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

I think it is an expensive test. If we know where our grandparents and great grandparents are from, what does it prove?
                      Hey I might even find out I really am cleopatra

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

you are right julie about if we know where our grand parents and great grand parents are from its a good bet the test will not tell anything you didnt alread know. its a curiosity about what it could say the longer lineage and the database will also match with anyone with simmillar dna world wide who choose to take the test. i have been lokking into my familly history and people have moved away from macedonia at variouse times so my wider family are in different parts of the world colonising it for macedonia.hahahaha its a curiosity thing.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                          dont worry pheonex americans can the usa the world eg world chapionship anything only involves usa teams ect. also one news report i heard was many americans had trouble locating countries on a map even there own so buktop doesnt have far to travel to find idiots in the world so dont feel to bad by his statements.
                          I was amazed with Buktop's claims of world travel considering the fact that American passport holders are a rare commodity in the Western world...

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                            you are right julie about if we know where our grand parents and great grand parents are from its a good bet the test will not tell anything you didnt alread know. its a curiosity about what it could say the longer lineage and the database will also match with anyone with simmillar dna world wide who choose to take the test. i have been lokking into my familly history and people have moved away from macedonia at variouse times so my wider family are in different parts of the world colonising it for macedonia.hahahaha its a curiosity thing.

Love it! and disappointed I thought you were going to start off saying I really am from Cleopatra's lineage LMAO

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

julie i dont know what you look like to compare it to the movies version of cleopatra.haha its a pitty many such acient paintings were not more realistic like more modern paintings.

Comment

• johnMKD
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                John...... If you can eat 'Luti piperki' you are definetly Macedonia and don't need iGENEA to tell you anything lol
                                Not only I can eat them, Bill...I LOVE them!!

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                Love it! and disappointed I thought you were going to start off saying I really am from Cleopatra's lineage LMAO
                                From the looks of your photo, you surely are, cleopat...hmmm...julie
                                Macedonian and proud!

Comment

Working...
                                X