X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    I've tried to refrain from commenting on this thread but, I feel I must. While I send my congratulations to the team that beat Greece, I regret that the said team was not Macedonia. Many of the posters seem to have been misinformed. It was a country called FYR Macedonia that beat Greece. It was a country that sewed the ventilator onto its uniform. It was a country that is currently negotiating a "mutually acceptable name" with which it will play against Greece in the future. It was a country that accepted changes to its constitution from Greece and an organisation that carried out terrorist attacks against its civilians and war crimes against its soldiers.
    Yeh.....but the Greeks knew who defeated them.

After Loss to Macedonia, Greeks shut down border

Several buses packed with Greek citizens last night parked their vehicles at the Evzoni border crossing (Greek side) and didn't allow any transit of travellers for half an hour, reports Skopje based Kurir.

This 'protest' came as a result of yesterday's loss to Macedonia which apparently made many Greeks unhappy. Protesters carried typical political and Anti Macedonian banners as part of their protest.

Macedonia's Ministry of Interior confirmed the news, explaining that after a short stoppage in transit between the two countries, things were quickly normalized.

Update: An hour ago, there was a similar attempt by Greek nationalists to block the border, reports Skopje based Dnevnik.
    http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/19044/48/
    I don't think they would have bothered if they truly believed it was fyrom that defeated them.
    Last edited by Bill77; 09-05-2011, 06:07 PM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      Yeh.....but the Greeks knew who defeated them.

I don't think they would have bothered if they truly believed it was fyrom that defeated them.
      That's going back full circle to the "at least we know who we are...voin na koin, fyrom...who cares". Come on Bill77.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Unsuccessful attempt for interview with Konstantinos Vasileiadis - YouTube!
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Macedonia 75 - 63 Bosnia

We are playing Georgia next on the 8th
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

That's going back full circle to the "at least we know who we are...voin na koin, fyrom...who cares". Come on Bill77.
              Well why are we here promoting Macedonia then? the country some of us were born is called fyrom (by some) "at least we know who we are...who cares".

So No actually, I do care. I am going to promote the statue as Alexander. The country as Macedonia. The basketball side as Macedonian. Those supporters behind the hoop cheering "Makedonia" as Macedonians. I am celebrating this victory with pride. We beat our oppressors on a world stage. This should be a National celebration and Macedonians world wide.

Now you and some others can sit back and not find any positives to promote, apart from a sporting gesture of congratulations to the side (which the Greek players did the same by shaking the opponents hand after the game) instead, promote this voin na koin at every opportunity you get and not realise you are infact giving this "label" some kind of credibility. Where i will tell the world as it is and not be ashamed of the statue, or this Basketball side that had Macedonian fire in their belly that got up against a top 4 Basketball nation. And not because they were a top 4 side, but because they were Greek. Then the Government and the few of you sour puss's can keep advertising Voin na koin, or fyrom and call me "unpatriotic" or "someone who does not care" all you like.

You are not a bad guy Vangelovski, but you are one depressing bloke. Not very inspirational. I would never fight under you in a war incase i put a bullet in my own head. And this goes for a few others. I am not upset at little comments you may make towards me. I appreciate it, for they have woken me up on a number of times. But instead of being inspired (which i first did which is why i joined MTO) i am getting feelings of no hope. Nothing but criticism, doom and gloom. I might aswell join the Maggots on the web forum at least it will not hurt as much negativity coming from them.

Before anyone replies Macedonia is doom and gloom and tells me to smell the coffee. Let me say, yeh yeh, we are aware of this and thanks for bringing it up. But i'll be damned if i sit back and cry over and over about it and not be proavtive.

Finally and Before i go, a Greek news paper reports bullshit, the Macedonian government sent all those patriotic Macedonians to the Basketball to spread propaganda. What a joke and negetive bunch of tossers. They are hurting bigtime and even more reason to celebrate.

Da sve zivi makedoncina i da zivej Makedonia.
              Last edited by Bill77; 09-05-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                After Loss to Macedonia, Greeks shut down border
                Wow, is this another embargo?
                Remember the last time this happened?
                Macedonians gave up their name and changed their flag.
                I wonder what they will sacrifice this time.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Sorry Bill,
                  looks like I added to the doom & gloom lol
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Bill,

You can live in your own fantasy world, but I'd rather live in a world where the Macedonian people actually stand up for themselves rather than just pretending to be something while practising something completely different in reality.

If you want to be 'proactive', then you should raise your views with the Macedonian Government about the statue rather than bang on about it to the rest of the world which has no say in the matter, nor do they actually care. Or, you can continue to pretend that its called 'Alexander the Great' and tick it off as a "victory".
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

All i know is those patriotic supporters (that live in the same fantasy world as me) that chanted "Makedonia Makedonia" through out the game which most of the world would have heard, achieved more for our cause, than people like your self that would not have turned up in protest. Greek media would have been happy with people like you (according to them) that did not spread propaganda.

cheers mate.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

All i know is those patriotic supporters (that live in the same fantasy world as me) that chanted "Makedonia Makedonia" through out the game which most of the world would have heard, achieved more for our cause, than people like your self that would not have turned up in protest. Greek media would have been happy with people like you (according to them) that did not spread propaganda.

cheers mate.
                        So now you're back to accepting FYROM and the ventilator because they won a basketball game? So long as you know who you are, it doesn't matter what your called officially or what flag you fly, is that right? You see Bill, eventually everyone shows their true colours.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

So now you're back to accepting FYROM and the ventilator because they won a basketball game? So long as you know who you are, it doesn't matter what your called officially or what flag you fly, is that right? You see Bill, eventually everyone shows their true colours.
                          oh yeh, unlike those numskulls chanting "Makedonia" i would have chanted "fyrom fyrom" si kazav rogojte

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Sorry Bill,
                          looks like I added to the doom & gloom lol
                          Its ok mate. If i was under your comand, and all you brought was doom and gloom..... at least i when i put a bullet in my own head, i will have a big grin on my face from laughing at your jokes. It beats looking depressed i suppose.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

oh yeh, unlike those numskulls chanting "Makedonia" i would have chanted "fyrom fyrom" si kazav rogojte
                            It doesn't matter what you would have chanted - you are supporting a team representing FYROM and wearing the ventilator. Take a look at the civil disobiedience thread - some food for thought.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

It doesn't matter what you would have chanted - you are supporting a team representing FYROM and wearing the ventilator. Take a look at the civil disobiedience thread - some food for thought.
                              And thats why i would have chanted along with others "Makedonia" and waving the true Macedonian flag as sign of protest against the sporting authorities, Greece and our Government.

Its better than doing nothing at all.

Comment

• United MKD
                                • Jul 2011

I see where you are coming from with us playing under FYR Macedonia, none of us want that but what would you suggest we do? Not support our players, not chant our name wear our colours in pride? I don't quite understand what you want us to do..

Comment

Working...
                                X