X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
    Perhaps like many people, he utilizes in it when it fits his beliefs, and ignores it when it doesn't.
    That's the impression that I get.
    He appears to have strong belief in the science of DNA and genetics, after all he's opened up countless threads on those subjects but science doesn't seem to have a place in his views on evolution or climate change...

I wonder how old he believes the Earth to be?

Comment

• Philosopher
      • Sep 2008

I know this is difficult for some people to understand, but there is no science to support Darwinian theory or anthropocentric climate change. So it is not that I am for science in some instances, and against it in others. That's just not true. And the fact that some of you think that makes me question your intelligence.

Comment

• spitfire
        Banned
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
        I know this is difficult for some people to understand, but there is no science to support Darwinian theory or anthropocentric climate change. So it is not that I am for science in some instances, and against it in others. That's just not true. And the fact that some of you think that makes me question your intelligence.
        Or maybe your intelligence is so low that you think you can use science and religion whenever it fits your intelligence.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Science, science, science.

Sorry, I'm still waiting to get that explanation of how new information is created so that we can go from single-celled organism to man. All that scientists have been able to demonstrate is shuffling of existing information and loss of information. All evolutionists I have read acknowledge that new information is needed but don't know how it has come about or have postulated some theories, but again its just recombinations and losses of information. Evolutionists want us to accept that some "original" information just existed on faith.

Vicsinad, who originally agreed that new information was needed and tried to explain how it could be created, only to realise that his explanation did not hold up, quickly decided that no new information is needed after all. I asked whether he just made that up or whether there is a wider following of his claim that no new information is needed for molecules to man evolution. He is yet to respond.

At least he's honest about origin of life and just asks us to accept that non-living matter turned into living matter on faith. On the other hand, we have spitfire claiming its all carbon and lighting strikes, only to then imply that RNA is responsible, but yet to explain how that is even possible.

Then we have followers of the naturalistic religion banging on about science, science, science, but no one actually providing one example of science having observed, measured or replicated the the origin of the universe, the origin of life, the origin of information or the creation of new information - you know, all that stuff that is absolutely necessary for naturalism to be true.

Science, science, science.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• spitfire
            Banned
            • Aug 2014

Vengelovski. Matter is a form of energy. Living or non-living is just a man made aspect. You are simply asking to name a step of what's happened, life.
            It's a pseudo-purpose. That explains religion as well.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
              Living or non-living is just a man made aspect.
              We've got to keep this one...man made life before he even existed..??
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• spitfire
                Banned
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                We've got to keep this one...man made life before he even existed..??
                Man made aspect. You are asking for a reason. There is none. Religions claim reasons because they can't explain. They give you a reason in order to have your need for a reason satisfied.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Im not good at quoting verses.But it says that jesus spoke
                  and god the father did it.ITs a creating by instantaneous feat.God created the universe and all thats all matter.We don't even understand the material world let alone the godly world.Spirit is compared to the wind ,you cant see it but its there.
                  We are shown how we are material and will decay over time ,get old and die.That's not the case of the spirit if you are born of the spirit like christ you will live forever.Also if god lives in you via the holy spirit the life giver you will also p[artake of god's kingdom.You will have the character of god in you.You will be as god.
                  Can one imagine the awsomeness of what is in the universe not only the Huge expans.God says he is the creator of everything BY JESUS CHRIST.Jesus existed as a personage since all time .We are told Jesus is the LORD,Spokesman LOGOS.He spoke and GOD THE FATHER DID IT.
                  JUST IMAGINE WHAT POWERS DOES GOD HAVE???TRuly awsome .WE just can't comprehend it.WE are TOld TO CALL GOD OUR FATHER.GOD IS A LOVING GOD.DO PEOPLE REALISE HOW MUCH LOVE THERE IS FOR US PUNY THINGS.WE ARE GOING TO BE ELEVATED TO GOD STATUS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.Do you realise what that MEANS???
                  Last edited by George S.; 11-14-2014, 12:39 AM.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                  X