X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Momce Makedonce
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
    I've noticed the flag at a couple of the Tour De France 2013 stages already. Unfortunately it looks to be accompanied by the ventilator.
    You may be referring to this. 1009769_10151744575677138_1726970397_n.jpg
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
      • Jul 2012

My favourite are Pelister and the Ckembari. But this is Vardar`s fans Komiti in Bucharest against Steua yesterday. All original Macedonian flags

Komiti vo Bucharest.jpg

End of the vid

Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 07-18-2013, 07:04 AM.
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
        You may be referring to this. [ATTACH]163[/ATTACH]
        That's the one. Thanks Momce
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

If only the people of ROM treat everything like a game of football they may save their own country.The spirit of nationalism is missing.The i8 want to win spirit ,the i want to live spirit.
          That's it fuck yes.The rest is filling in the acts for the cause (macedonian)
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            If only the people of ROM treat everything like a game of football they may save their own country.The spirit of nationalism is missing.The i8 want to win spirit ,the i want to live spirit.
            That's it fuck yes.The rest is filling in the acts for the cause (macedonian)
            Actually George I think the football ultras ( fans ) are the only ones that are willing to do anything for Macedonia. You can see in most protests its the ultras that rock up and support Macedonia, you dont't really see normal people in their middle ages. Also in that video of where the Komiti are calling out others on the stands it was because somebody took out a Greek flag and tried to provoke them. Honestly if normal Macedonians cared as much we would be alright

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Yeh I saw that flag while watching the Tour De France as well. It was pretty much right before the finishing line when I spotted it. I've got a picture on my phone and it's the same as the one posted above.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Actually George I think the football ultras ( fans ) are the only ones that are willing to do anything for Macedonia. You can see in most protests its the ultras that rock up and support Macedonia, you dont't really see normal people in their middle ages. Also in that video of where the Komiti are calling out others on the stands it was because somebody took out a Greek flag and tried to provoke them. Honestly if normal Macedonians cared as much we would be alright
                They should be recognised for their efforts, and often it is the football ultras that show any kind of concern for Macedonia. That's the problem though, they are ultras. The last handful of protests in Macedonia by Macedonians have been nothing but a group of kids throwing rocks and singing nationalistic chants. They deserve more credit than the rest for turning up, but they will never be taken seriously with that kind of approach.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                  They should be recognised for their efforts, and often it is the football ultras that show any kind of concern for Macedonia. That's the problem though, they are ultras. The last handful of protests in Macedonia by Macedonians have been nothing but a group of kids throwing rocks and singing nationalistic chants. They deserve more credit than the rest for turning up, but they will never be taken seriously with that kind of approach.
                  You know there is a problem when kids who are 14-25 years old care more about Macedonia than probably what their parents do. That is certainly what it seems like.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Unless a person is outright stupid why change the flag for a ventilator.We should see if it was a written agreement & rip it up.Does anyone know if the agreement was permanent.?
                    if yes then they gave away (rom govt) a monopoly on the flag symbol to greece.If it was a 99 year agreement etc they should rip it up?Does anyone know?
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                      • Jul 2012

Cant stand Utd. This was the best thing about the All Stars and Man U game image.jpg

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

Cant stand Utd. This was the best thing about the All Stars and Man U game [ATTACH]166[/ATTACH]
                        Good find Momce. Man United are a bunch of flogs, really hope they don't win it again this season. Pumped for the EPL to start though, not long now.

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
                          • Feb 2013

Cant stand Utd. This was the best thing about the All Stars and Man U game [ATTACH]166[/ATTACH]
                          haha thats awesome!
                          Any chance someone has a clearer/bigger picture of that?
                          MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Mt Buller - Victoria Australia
                            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Mt Triglav - Slovenia
                              (Altitude 2864m)
                              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

One of the Canyons in Nevada, Arizona and Colorado In USA..
                                A Macedonian kayaker...

Comment

Working...
                                X