Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

every picture tells a thousand words don't worry that it looks crap its still a bafca.MIne has got grass overgrown i have to start diging in the next 3 days will post photos soon.
    You know fyrom the rat eats roots & leaves i have a problem with rats they attack the tomatoes & watermelons.Last year i had 2 foot cucumbers.So fyrom & his rooting of my bavxa would still not be welcome as he will eat everything in sight.
    Have people had a rat problem apart from fyrom??what did you do some prefer poison others the sticky paper.I even got mesh this year.
    I think the baFCA THAT'S ALL LABELLED LOOKS SO CUTE.
    Last edited by George S.; 10-09-2011, 02:27 AM. Reason: ED
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

PHOENIX fyrom the rat is definitely well & rooted in your local bafca as arat & he will be rooted if he eats the baits.
      Also if we fit him with concrete boots he might take root in the bavca.
      Last edited by George S.; 10-09-2011, 02:42 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

The selection process not all make it only the best are selected

You will not find this tool in Bunnings, specially made to make a hole just the right depth and width for the chillies.

Stupid birds
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

lol the vleckhki and socks

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

You've got a highly technical set up there
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

crop circles?what's with the plastic bags.my one is still not dug up i'll do it in a weeks time load photos.lavce you reckon i should use plastic to cover over the soil.?yep the vledcki & socks gave it away its a macedonian bavca.
              Last edited by George S.; 10-12-2011, 05:08 AM. Reason: edit
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

LOL thats my dad foot. It is way better with the plastic,, less mess plus when the piper gets to a good height we hook up a sprinkler on a pole in the center. It acts like rain.

Got to love the vlechki and socks.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

MTO Garden Photo Competition

Anyone keen on our annual MTO Garden Photo Competition? Although I'm unable to compete until I actually move into a property big enough to have a bavca, I do enjoy seeing the competition.

If anyone's keen, post them up here.

Winner of the best bavca photo competition will take MTO's Piperka of the Universe award which is basically a short post from me praising their efforts. Unfortunately, we don't have the funding for Global GD Awards like the UMD does.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

There's a thread on Bavchi maybe we can combine the two

Makedonska Bavcha/Vegie Patch
                    Me and Makedonska_Kafana had this thread over at Maknews so I thought we could start one up here. This is my bavcha:
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

I will have some pics up soon

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

MTO's Piperka of the Universe
                        Hey, that should only be given to really important people like Gligorovski etc. lol
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

As promised

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Hey, that should only be given to really important people like Gligorovski etc. lol
                            I was goint to recommend his for the F**kwit of the Century Award. Its basically a hand with the index finger pointed at the recipient.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                              As promised

Lavce, you're one of those black nylon people...I prefer to see the dirt, even though it means weeding

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

I wouldn’t put this for nominations yet.. lol
                                But I thought I'd post it, it's a friend of mine's bavcha..
                                Not your conventional Macedonian bavcha but I find it interesting the way they prepare their veggie patch
                                There plastic pots which stops the grass growing around the veggies , the pots have the bottom cut out so water can get thru.
                                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                                X