Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

we have vegeterian Lion what now.Just kidding.I have got friends that breed rabbits & chickens along with the bathcha.Does anyone have that??
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

Wish we still had a bavca. We had one when we were kids but when we moved in to the Macmansion, concrete and pools took over.

Maybe we should fill the pool up with dirt and grow some domati. yummm

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Bij thats not such a bad idea
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Bij why don't you get large pots with fertilizer & you can grow anything.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            Bij why don't you get large pots with fertilizer & you can grow anything.
            not keen to get my hands dirty

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

ask someone like your mum or dad.You could wear gloves for gardening.You'd be surprised how easy it is.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

ask someone like your mum or dad.You could wear gloves for gardening.You'd be surprised how easy it is.
                George, I think Bij's 27" latex gloves would look somewhat out of place in the garden...where's the Gimp icon when you need it, don't tell me fyrOM is using it as his new symbol...

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Hey Phoenix wasn't he mean't to have the rat symball.I think the kangaroo is a big rat to him.Maybe he could have the koala symball with the caption "eats roots & leaves" under it?
                  Incidentally i have rats that eat up everything in the garden you don't think fyrom has been at it?
                  Last edited by George S.; 04-13-2011, 04:42 AM. Reason: edit
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Hey Phoenix wasn't he mean't to have the rat symball.I think the kangaroo is a big rat to him.Maybe he could have the koala symball with the caption "eats roots & leaves" under it?
                    Incidentally i have rats that eat up everything in the garden you don't think fyrom has been at it?
                    LOL

and Bij trust me its not that hard to get some pots and soil and plant some vegies just try it.
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

...no doubt George, I reckon fyrOM is well and truly rooted...

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Here is a Macedonian Bavcha and even went one step forward to label the veggies...lol

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                          Here is a Macedonian Bavcha and even went one step forward to label the veggies...lol

I love to see this kind of stuff .. thanks
                          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post

Thanks Lion I hope that everyone on the MTO will post the progress of their bavcha its apart of our culture

LOL "d Donka" so Macedonian

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Ok I got the rasad today so I am posting these before we put them in the bavcha tomorrow.

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

We don't have a bafcha anymore, but I am growing a pot of cherry tomatos this year to see if I have a green thumb.

Somehow I doubt it but we'll see how it goes

Comment

Working...
                                X