Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

You need to pay more attention. The answer you gave to the second question has nothing to do with the question I posed.
    If you spend some time reading what I said, you'll see that it gives a solid answer to your question.

The articles start with the erroneous assumption that there is global warming, when there is not, and that it is caused by humans.
    Forget that humans are causing global warming for a moment. Do you have evidence that the Earth is not warming? Can you explain this data?

I have no idea what you are discussing here.
    That's your incompetency.

The hypothesis of the anthropocentric model is rooted in erroneous data. That is what climate skeptics argue. Reporters have exposed that the anthropocentric model is rooted in political and economic left wing ideologies. The climategate email scandal demonstrated the dishonesty of climate researches and their model.
    Please, I've begged you, to explain this erroneous data. You haven't.

Comment

• Philosopher
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      If you spend some time reading what I said, you'll see that it gives a solid answer to your question.

Originally posted by Vicsinad
      Forget that humans are causing global warming for a moment. Do you have evidence that the Earth is not warming? Can you explain this data?
      Absolutely.

See here:

However, records of past climate changes suggest an altogether different scenario for the 21st century. Rather than drastic global warming at a rate of 0.5 ° C (1° F) per decade, historic records of past natural cycles suggest global cooling for the first several decades of the 21st century to about 2030, followed by global warming from about 2030 to about 2060, and renewed global cooling from 2060 to 2090 (Easterbrook, D.J., 2005, 2006a, b, 2007, 2008a, b); Easterbrook and Kovanen, 2000, 2001). Climatic fluctuations over the past several hundred years suggest ~30 year climatic cycles of global warming and cooling, on a general rising trend from the Little Ice Age.
      Despite no global warming in 10 years, the IPCC still predict the Earth is in store for catastrophic warming.

Climate change itself is already in the process of definitively rebutting climate alarmists who think human use of fossil fuels is causing ultimately catastrophic global warming. That is because natural climate cycles have already turned from warming to cooling, global temperatures have already been declining for more than 10 years, and global temperatures will continue to decline for another two decades or more.

Professor Anastasios Tsonis, of the University of Wisconsin, said: "We are already in a cooling trend, which I think will continue for the next 15 years at least. There is no doubt the warming of the 1980s and 1990s has stopped.”
      Find all the latest news on the environment and climate change from the Telegraph. Including daily emissions and pollution data.

Comment

• vicsinad
        • May 2011

Your first quote uses ancient historical records to determine something about the future, but says nothing about warming during the present, and nothing about present conditions today and how those conditions today will affect the future climate.

Your second quote doesn't cite any data or evidence.

Your third quote also doesn't cite data or evidence. It also suggests that there was warming a couple decades ago, but now there isn't...again, without any evidence or data.

And plus he sounds Greek...but I don't know what that has to do with anything.

Comment

• Philosopher
          • Sep 2008

First, that is simply not true. Second, you have to read the whole articles. There are plenty of them on the Internet from reputable scholars. And third, I will avoid the appearance of any Greek next time.

Comment

Working...
          X