X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
    I am to, but having all mighty Zeus sitting on top of your head every minute of the day, will make it very hard... even for the free thinkers of intelligence.
    I know what you mean.
    But honestly, once in deep discussion with almost all Greeks, the discussion soon turns to antiquity. At that point they have already descended into a lost argument.

Ultimately they accept the right to self-identify. And are surprised at how long we Macedonians have been doing this. They can be nice people once you show them where the electric fence is.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I know what you mean.
      But honestly, once in deep discussion with almost all Greeks, the discussion soon turns to antiquity. At that point they have already descended into a lost argument.

Ultimately they accept the right to self-identify. And are surprised at how long we Macedonians have been doing this. They can be nice people once you show them where the electric fence is.
      We need to get past Zeus, after that it is a piece of cake to deconstruct them into oblivion...... and I would prefer Pepper spray.... more sting in that.... Zeus might crap in his toga... oh the horror....
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Bump like an ostrich with its head in the sand

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Voltron what are your thoughts regarding this document?

Comment

• Nexus
            • Oct 2012

The second picture ,in the link posted in the first post, is expired : http://makibe.blogspot.com/2008/12/blog-post_21.html. Have anyone the second picture?

By the way, great thread and bump !

Comment

• momce
              Banned
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I know what you mean.

Yes the roumgreciansformeranalharemofturkey cant seem to account for themselves for the last 2000 years. Someone send out a search party or better yet f%^uck them.
              Last edited by momce; 01-17-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

There are no more pictures, only the front page available so far.

Comment

• momce
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2012

After long study I figured out why the modern roumtards are so racist against us we are closer to proto-Hellenic then they are. So sad. Asta la vista greecia.

Comment

Working...
                  X