X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
    Pece will apear on channel 31 on AHAM (Australian Humanitarian Aid for Macedonia) on Thursday 7th Sep 6pm and on Sunday 10th Sep 1pm.
    Lavce, do you mean Oct..? Because September has past...
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

lele sum zaspan yes il change it
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Pece Naumovski at Macedonian spring festival Melbourne

This is a clip I posted on Pece's new youtube channel, more clips will be uploaded. Please subscribe and spread the word. Blagodaram

World Karate Champion 2007, Birmingham, UK Eight Australian National Champion (GKR, AKF JKF) Australasian karate Champion Three NAS (National All Styles) Titles Oceania Champion 2010 11 Victorian Championship titles in karate and NAS Victorian Taekwondo Champion Third place in Japan National Championship, Takamtsu, Japan 2010 Third place Junior Karate Olympics, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA 2011 USA Open karate Champion 2011 Fourth place WKF Youth World Cup, Loutraki, Greece 2011 Third place Commonwealth karate games 2011 Two second places Sydney Karate International Championship. Fiji Karate International Champion (Australia, Two gold, one silver, for Republic of Macedonia Two gold, One silver)

YouTube - Pece Naumovski Performing Kata at 2010 Macedonian Spring Festival
        Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 11-03-2010, 11:31 PM.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

He conducted himself very well whilst speaking as well as during his kata. Very impressive. Samo napred.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Well done!
            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Pece has alot of potential no doubt, great to see him do so well

There is a Karate World Cup this month in Brazil, our lads are training and getting ready.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

That’s good to here the more Macedonians the better.
                Pece is part of the Australian karate federation which is apart of the World karate federation it is apart of the Olympic committee which means that it is recognised by Olympic standards. Soon karate will be an Olympic sport but you have to be apart of the federation if Nedev and the rest would like to compete in the Olympics at some stage they will have to be apart of the Macedonian karate federation which is active. Pece’s Oceania gold medal is recognised by the Olympic committee.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Pece is a star among young Macedonians in Australia, all the best to him.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Lavche, There are 7 types of Karate, The main Karate type that is trained in Stari Kraj is Traditional Karate and it originates from Japan.

Tose Proeski also trained with Dejan and they were pretty good friends too

YouTube - Heian Oi Kumi

YouTube - Toše Proeski i Dejan Nedev

YouTube - Kumite Men / Men - Romeo Trandafir vs. Dejan Nedev, World Championship Serbia 2010
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Prolet I know that Tose trained with Nedev and Im not saying that it isnt the oldest or the most popular karate in Mak but they will not be allowed in the olimpics here is a link of the MKF on the left hand side you can si the organisations they are afiliated with the WKF and Olympics being amung them.
                      Карате Федерација на Македонија, Спонзорирана од претседателот Драган Стојановски

Comment

• sydney
                        • Sep 2008

lavce, you've always been such a great supporter for pece. you're a great brother mate.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Thanks I see a part of me in him he has sucseeded in sport and education he is at a really high level some of the things he knows at his age I didnt. some people say to me if Im jelouse how can I be he is my brother I teach him everything I know thank God he is way better at maths than me Im at uni and I have to use it every day.
                          thanks for the support guy and gals.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Bill it was a pleasure to meet you to.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                              lavce, you've always been such a great supporter for pece. you're a great brother mate.
                              Ive had the pleasure of meeting both Pece and Lavce. Very friendly and well manered kids. Their Parents must be so proud not only because of Pece's achievments and Lavce's support, but also the way they conduct them selves. Real gentleman.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Well done to BOTH boys, its very inspiring to have talented youngsters, and even more when they have such wonderful supportive siblings
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X