• Gkonto
    Banned
    • Jan 2012

Hi Dimitri

Comment

• Dimitri
      Banned
      • Jan 2012

Risto do as you like ,its just weird bcs I just signed up here and simply going down the list and see him here .

no problem

And you have a good name same as my grandfather of mothers side

Comment

• Dimitri
        Banned
        • Jan 2012

I GUESS REX WAS RIGHT WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS FORUM

HE TOLD ME ITS A GESTAPO RUN CAMP AND THAT ONE PERSON HERE HAS 4-5 DIFFERENT HANDLES THAT EGGS PEOPLE ON /BRAINWASHES THE SMALLER BRAINS

I CAME HERE TO MEET PEOPLE THAT I THOUGHT HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH ME

fuk you all

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Begai onakai be gjuptin eden!

Ther's no way a gjuptin should have the final word!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Stojacanec
            • Dec 2009

@ Dimitri Don't worry gjuptin the feeling's mutual.

Go and spew your rubbish on the other forums and waste everybody else's time.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

dimitri the malaca forums would love you to come over & do tell them you serb bs.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                dimitri the malaca forums would love you to come over & do tell them you serb bs.
                Kazhi mu Georgy....If you were such a "Paraskevi" lol you would know that the place is called "Agia Paraskevi" in Kozko jezik and Sveta Petka in Macedonian....Majmun eden...

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

There seems to be a lot of one post wonders popping up here, im guessing the shiptars in the "Illyrian" forums are getting bored or something.

I got a personal message from Dimitri, asking for me to ask the admins if Rex can be allowed back on these forums.

I used to post on the "illyrian" forums many years ago and that's how i recognized/remembered "rex". On those forums macedonians were non-existent and the forums were polluted by mainly shiptars, greeks, srbomans and bugaromans. How ironic that the macedonian sub-section in the illyrian forums was a mouthpiece for shiptar nationalism.

The odd Macedonian would either be ridiculed or his posts would be deleted. So i think its "karma" that the same happened to Rex. The only difference here is that the macedonians on that forum used thought and logic, whilst Rex and his 120 cousins would make no sense in their ramblings and continue to spew shiptar sympathy stories that would always blame it on the macedonians.

Good riddance to you rexy and Dimitir

Comment

• chentovist
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2012

Ah bre rexy, tuka sum bre. To clarify though, I have only just registered here.
                    For all my Macedonian brothers and sisters, I was posting on the 'Illyria forums' as Chentovist aswell. I was even made a Senior Moderator. I left because the Admin of the site made rex a moderator of the Macedonian section, who then proceeded to edit my posts and move/delete my threads. So we had a shiptar moderating a Macedonian forum and deleting threads/posts of a senior moderator of that forum. This was enough for me. They can now go back to their anti-Macedonian ways in peace, without opposition from a troublesome Macedonian like me. They can continue to draw up maps of how best to divide R.Macedonia amongst Albania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Greece.

Anyway, it is good to be here.

Pozdrav do site Makedonci tuka.

Comment

• Valmir
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by chentovist View Post
                      For all my Macedonian brothers and sisters, I was posting on the 'Illyria forums' as Chentovist aswell. I was even made a Senior Moderator. I left because the Admin of the site made rex a moderator of the Macedonian section, who then proceeded to edit my posts and move/delete my threads. So we had a shiptar moderating a Macedonian forum and deleting threads/posts of a senior moderator of that forum. This was enough for me. They can now go back to their anti-Macedonian ways in peace, without opposition from a troublesome Macedonian like me. They can continue to draw up maps of how best to divide R.Macedonia amongst Albania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Greece.

We had the right to have a moderator in the Macedonian Forum as far as there are Albanians living in Macedonia,Even the serbs have mods in the Kosovo forum.

Comment

• chentovist
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
                        We had the right to have a moderator in the Macedonian Forum as far as there are Albanians living in Macedonia,Even the serbs have mods in the Kosovo forum.
                        Macedonians also have a right to being moderators of the Albanian forum, no? Especially since there is a subforum called 'Ilirida'.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Welcome Chentovist, Rex has already been banned for behaving like an idiotic racist. Many of us have been down the same path as yourself with shabby 'Illyria' type forums years ago. You've done OK to find your way to this website, we espouse a solid Macedonian ideology here.
                          Originally posted by Valmir
                          Garbage. The host nation of each country should moderate their own forum. People like you need to stop deluding themselves with the idea that Macedonia should be some sort of Switzerland whereas the rest of the Balkan countries have the right to be nation-states.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• chentovist
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2012

Thanks SoM. Glad to be here. Hope to have many fruitful discussions here.

Pozdrav.
                            Last edited by chentovist; 02-13-2012, 06:27 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

• ProMKD
                              • Oct 2011

thanks som. Glad to be here. Hope to have many fruitful discussions here.

Pozdrav.
                              Добро ни дојде Чентовист!
                              www.everythingmacedonia.com
                              Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

We had the right to have a moderator in the Macedonian Forum as far as there are Albanians living in Macedonia,
                                Refer to SOM's response. He beat me to it.

Even the serbs have mods in the Kosovo forum.
                                Only natural. Kosovo has always belonged to the Serbs.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X