X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dekapentaugoustos
    Banned
    • Feb 2013

I believe my previous usernames were Thessaloniki, Thessalonikefs, Thessalo-niki, A-Lion-The-Kiss, Akzion, Moon Tiki, ennea, cultea, rosetta, LaBira, Tzameti and Louis.
    Last edited by dekapentaugoustos; 03-21-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by dekapentaugoustos View Post
      I believe my previous usernames were Thessaloniki, Thessalonikefs, Thessalo-niki, A-Lion-The-Kiss, Akzion, Moon Tiki, ennea, cultea, rosetta, LaBira, Tzameti and Louis.
      Wow........lol.
      Surely you are running out of names by now.
      Thanks for your honesty.

Ps....I recieved a pm after my Spartan RIP comment.
      Spartan is not dead (well I really hope not) the RIP next to his name in my previous post......I wasn't serious. A tongue in cheek comment as he disappeared completely from this forum, after being a regular for a long time. Cheers.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Yes, and under each of those usernames you were banned for being a knucklehead. Have you changed in any meaningful way since the last time you slithered your way in, or are you still the same knucklehead? Be honest, I will save us both some time.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• dekapentaugoustos
          Banned
          • Feb 2013

Don’t ask ME. No one can speak objectively of himself. If I have changed or if I’m a “knucklehead” that’s for others to judge.

Comment

• Dejan
            • Sep 2008

What keeps bringing you back deka???
            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• dekapentaugoustos
              Banned
              • Feb 2013

Oh I wasn’t really away and I hadn’t realized it was 8 months since my last posts as Louis. How time flies. I follow the forum on daily basis (if I can). I am mostly attracted by the topics about Greece, but the truth is that everything interests me.
              Unlike Bill77 I don’t find pleasant the people who agree with me, I have the exact opposite vice and do not mind debate. I also prefer to play away.

Bill77,
              The only Greeks I can remember are Agamoi Thytai who was excellent (though overly academic for my tastes) and Voltron who had many good sides, a broad range of interests and ideas and of course multiple personalities and writing styles.

I can’t remember Spartan. I generally don’t consider SirGeorge a Greek.

I’ve understood many of you like Fatso and know him from old times, but I find his posts (whenever he appears) both derailing and uniquely inessential.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

you know if you are silly like before you will be banned so why come to this forum.What's wrong with being on your own malaka forum.If you think you are going to tell us something we don't know allready,you'll be in for a surprise.Many of us know what you guys are discussing on your malaka websites.You are just puppets of your greek govt.To call you morons ,knuckleheads would be an overstatement you desrve far more than that.So bugger off & take your crap with you.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Unlike Bill77 I don’t find pleasant the people who agree with me
                  Bullshit.
                  You and I have never agreed, but Yet i think so highly of you. Well, its more sympathy really.

And the fact that your idiotic display helps our cause in that it shows neutrals what we have to deal with, is quite relieving to sit back at times and watch you do the hard work for us.

I generally don’t consider SirGeorge a Greek.
                  we've been questioning 'what is a Greek' for a long time now. Im glad finally we are on the same wave length.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

we aren't really anti greek but we are the anti greek of what the greek govt tries to do is to destroy the macedonian nation.To say it's all greek if there are no macedonians.So what do stooges like you do is attest to the propaganda you have been fed by your govt.Your propaganda is instilled in you to hate the skopijans all they want is to take their land back so greece will do anything to stop them.So the greek govt has tried omitting many things from texts & journals.Paying off newspapers,professors etc to rewrite history with a greeek slant.So you don't fool us why you are here on our forum
                    there is no way i will let you crap on us whils't we are here we will tear you to shreds then you will get banned.In other words get back to your malaka forum with the tail between your legs.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

Nicolas Sophianos (who lived in the first half of the 16th century) is the author of the first Neo-Hellenic grammar and, among other things, he translated in New Hellenic the pseudo-literary work Περί παίδων αγωγής.

At the end of Sophianos' Neo-Hellenic translation, we read that Philip II's mother Eurydice was a "thrice-barbarian Sklavuna" (= Sklavin / Slav).

Last edited by Carlin; 06-15-2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                        At the end of Sophianos' Neo-Hellenic translation, we read that Philip II's mother Eurydice was a "thrice-barbarian Sklavuna" (= Sklavin / Slav).
                        Carlin, this is a very interesting find as it coincides with a similar period of time in which Croatian writers were identifying contemporary nations who spoke Slavic languages with the Illyrians. By referring to Alexander's grandmother as a 'sklavuna', Sophianos is taking a similar approach, which is reinforced by the below text from Plutarch's Moralia:

We must endeavour, therefore, to employ every proper device for the discipline of our children, emulating the example of Eurydice, who, although she was an Illyrian and an utter barbarian, yet late in life took up education in the interest of her children's studies.
                        Sophianos spent some time in Venice, as did Vinko Pribojevic. Perhaps the former was familiar with the works and speeches of the latter.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                        X