X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NikodimMKD
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Doubtful. This is just standard diplomatic protocol. I think the Foreign Ministry deals with such issues.

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
      Doubtful. This is just standard diplomatic protocol. I think the Foreign Ministry deals with such issues.
      As a Macedonian you seem very negative about anything Macedonian, how come?

Ti kanis vre malaga, stop the charade please.....
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• NikodimMKD
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
        As a Macedonian you seem very negative about anything Macedonian, how come?

Ti kanis vre malaga, stop the charade please.....
        I think I'm a realist, especially when it comes to politics. In the world of foreign affairs there are no friends, only mutual interests.

If you think Obama has any love for any other country besides the USA you are deluding yourself.

There is such a thing as standard diplomatic protocol. This also includes the sending of congratulatory wishes to other countries on their independence day.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

We do strange things for/with friends.
          I agree with you Niko, this is standard protocol. Although it should be mentioned that it does have some significance because Greeks were salivating at the thought that Obama would get in and obliterate Macedonia. Clearly this is not the case.

Notwithstanding this, I feel it is Ivanov's duty to provide a summary of Ilinden to anyone offering congratulations. So that they can embrace the magnitude of the struggle of the Macedonian people. The MTO will draft something.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Bulgaria is constructing Bulgars outside their borders!

Former Bulgarian president phones Ivanov regarding Spaska

Friday, 14 August 2009

The Bulgarian news agency Bgnes published saying that the ex-Bulgarian President Petar Stojanov discussed the Mitrova case with the Macedonian President Ivanov in a telephone conversation.

Ivanov vowed to get familiarized with this case in the following days, take adequate actions and may even consider the possibility of releasing Mitrova from the prison.

The Spaska Mitrova case has stirred quite the commotion in the Bulgarian and Macedonian media. She holds a double – Macedonian and Bulgarian - citizenship. Spaska received her BG passport only recently.

Currently, Mitrova is serving a prison term for preventing her ex-husband to see their child, and the Bulgarian media gave their best to paint a picture of human rights case violation.

Bulgaria has issued passport/citizenship to around 25,000 Macedonians, 19,000 Moldavians as well as 35,000 Turkish and 11,000 Albanian nationals. The reasons as Sofia admitted itself, is to claim "Bulgarians" outside their borders.

Take close note of the last part, Bulgars in the making.
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

The real reason is obvious, economic circumstances and free travel in the EU. Interesting to note that of Macedonia, Moldavia, Albania and Turkey, none are in the EU. Economic Bulgars in the making, until these people return to their homes after exploiting Bulgaria's stupidity.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Absolutely, why else on Earth would Macedonians, Albanians, Turks and Moldavians do it!
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Venom
                  • Sep 2008

Just the fact that they can do things like this -- make Macedonian 'prove' they are bulgars by signing their names on official documents -- proves the European Union is not the answer to Macedonia's problems.
                  S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• AlexanderTheGay
                    • Sep 2009

Release the prisioner

Is it true that Macedonian authorities have imprisoned a man who claimed that King Kong is not a Macedonian ? EU will not tolerate such a discrimination. Some say that King Kong has taken a Bulgarian citizenship in searching for better payment. He has promised that as soon as Northern Macedonia joins EU, he will come back home. Now he lives in Romania with with fake identity, a proud father of three gorillas. "One day my children will become Northern Macedonians!" says in tears mr. X known as King Kong before.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

ATGay, I bet your little story above is a real hoot when written in native Bulgarian. But it sounds really dumb in English. Let me know when you think it is appropriate to put you out of your self-inflicted misery.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Venom
                        • Sep 2008

Wow Alex, that was the most retarded thing I have ever read and am so angry at myself now for reading it.

I'm too angry to even insult you properly you fucking moron.
                        S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Is it true that Macedonian authorities have imprisoned a man who claimed that King Kong is not a Macedonian ? EU will not tolerate such a discrimination. Some say that King Kong has taken a Bulgarian citizenship in searching for better payment. He has promised that as soon as Northern Macedonia joins EU, he will come back home. Now he lives in Romania with with fake identity, a proud father of three gorillas. "One day my children will become Northern Macedonians!" says in tears mr. X known as King Kong before.
                          Ladies and Gentlemen,

I give you the validity (stupidity) of the Bulgarian viewpoint, in a nutshell.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                            I'm too angry to even insult you properly you fucking moron.
                            I have had decades like this sometimes.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Macedonian president quarrels with Greek Ambassador to Germany

Macedonian president quarrels with Greek Ambassador to Germany

After Ivanov's speech at the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, the Greek Ambassador Tassos Trikunis stood up with his finger in the air and yelled that Prime Minister Gruevski is poisoning Macedonians with Alexander the Great.

"This is poison, it is poisonous" the ambassador stated, despite the fact he hadn't been invited to the event.

Macedonia's president on the other hand offered solution to the Greek Ambassador in solving the name dispute. "Macedonia 39%, Greece 51%" stated Ivanov, perhaps not realizing that the Greek Ambassador did not understand his sarcasm.

"We are 39% of the total Macedonian area, but we are 100% Macedonia, while you are 5%. Now, who has the right to Macedonia?" asked Ivanov.

It just doesn't end with these Greeks and their mentality...
                              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Good to see Ivanov hitting back, he certainly has the smarts to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X