Regime Change: Will Macedonia be Removed from the Map in 2018?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Stefan of Pelagonia
    Not all of us FYROMians are apathetic.
    Are you a Fyromian? What a pity. I hate them. They used to be the ones who loved being mini Serbs. Now they are Fyromians.

Many of us are very emotional about the situation and are ready to spring into action. But what can you do when every f*cking institution in this ''country'' is working on self-destruction?
    When Xhaferi was speaking at Krushevo to Macedonians and Fyromians about Macedonian struggles on Ilinden recently, he should have been swiftly dealt with.

The situation is tense, most people feel powerless because both major political parties sold us out (obviously) and every act against them will lead to you being arrested, and forggoten about very quickly.

Just to remind you, when the conflict hits this ''country'' it is us who will be dying on the streets fighting, while you are chilling in the diaspora. So don't be quick to judge eh?
    So you want to "spring into action" but with immunity and the proviso of no consequences. Macedonia is lost, my friend. Everybody is an intellectual there. So clever, they can intellectualise all of this so much that it hurts. So very clever.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

You didn't read my first post?

The only people that organize protests are under false propaganda and not many people know about them because nothing they say is shown on TV.
      I still get the impression that it's not solutions that you're chasing...you much prefer to hide behind excuses...that's ok, it's a big part of human nature but be aware that there are real consequences behind inaction.

I see it all of the time on this forum by posters from the Republic...I've seen it first hand over there as well...I think it's just a simple case of the pox of ignorance and apathy, most of you would rather curl up into a ball, hide under a bed or just blame God for the wretched curse he has applied on you...

The single most amazing gift of democracy is the idea that the people have the power...until you understand that and fully embrace it and utilise that enormous power you'll be the shit under the heel of the tyrant.

Your choice buddy...

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

You don't have a clue whats happening here do you? And since you're so pumped up and ready why don't you come and help us? hh..
        According to Fyromians, I am either a Greek (from Egej) or an Australian. Either way, I don't qualify. Which is funny because most Fyromians will never qualify as Macedonians in my opinion.

You have no idea what I have done and offered Macedonians over there. But I applaud you if you want to try something different. Just spare me the excuses please, I have heard them all.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

The only people that organize protests are under false propaganda and not many people know about them because nothing they say is shown on TV.
          You're suggesting the general population of Macedonia is completely unaware they have lost their homeland. That they are blissfully unaware of the erosion to their identity and that bi-lingual Macedonia will swallow more bitter pills in the future? Wake up and smell the FYROM my friend.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

YES he should have been, did you want me to no-scope him? I see you are taking your anger towards fyromians and throwing it at me..okay buddy.
            The gist of the (fyromian) people at the ceremony was "sshhh, let the man speak" as if they were listening to someone worthy of respect. How disgusting.

And you don't know what I have or haven't done so what gives you the right to judge me?
            I can only go with what you have written. You are ready to spring into action, but not.

All Fyromians can be Macedonians when they want. But then their confused ideologies back them into a corner that was once occupied by Serbs and now the EU/USA.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Risto when you said Fyromian i thought you meant people from the republic.
              There will always be Macedonians in Macedonia. They are the only voice I am interested in. But the shouting is from the Fyromians.

I still have a hope Ivanov might grow a pair.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

YES.. you can trust me on that one.
                Then Macedonia is fucked.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                  • Oct 2011

YES.. you can trust me on that one.
                  NO, they just think what happens in Skopje doesn’t really have any tangible effect on them (the rest of the country)
                  Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 12-04-2017, 10:54 PM.
                  “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Redsun
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                    The Albanians aren’t interested in federalization (well at least not Any time in the near future), neither are Zaev’s “masters”.
                    I don't understand why they wouldn't be interested in federalization in the near future, do they want Macedonia to join the EU first?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

No one showed up at Krushevo as a sign of protest, that's why it was quiet.

And you are assuming my ideology without reading my thread about our roots. It is you who believes you are one with the Serbs and Bulgarians, our ''thracian brothers''.

Turns out you people are as ignorant as most people here..we are all doomed.
                      To be honest, roots are debatable. But the present reality is much easier to assess with clarity. Soon you'll be talking about your shared roots with your Albanian brothers.

And I'd be very surprised if you found me talking about shared roots with Bulgarians and Serbs.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
                        I don't understand why they wouldn't be interested in federalization in the near future
                        Putting aside the current impracticality of it, if the Tirana platform (along with the other current policies in play) become fully implemented, there really would be no need to
                        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

In fact it would be limiting. Why take a portion when you can take all of it and make Macedonians a minority in a greater Albania.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I was referring to Macedonians generally. Not you personally. A limiting aspect of English is the inability to distinguish this sometimes. I guess I can be a cunt. It's the Macedonian in me.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Stefan, we in the diaspora have been relegated to armchair critics. I'd love to see real Macedonians in Macedonia fight for Macedonia. I'm at a point where I don't value feelings much. I'd be willing to reward thoughtful action though.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Starling
                                • Sep 2017

Can we please stop fighting each other and discuss options? Stefan, would it be possible for you to make a list of the stuff you've personally observed happening in Macedonia and maybe take some useful pictures?

As for everyone else, we can still make protests and spread awareness for the situation, get the general public to see the situation for what it is.

Also I found a PDF for the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: http://www.ohchr.org/EN/UDHR/Documen...ations/eng.pdf

It's be about time we start citing to people exactly what human rights violations are being committed towards Macedonians.
                                Last edited by Starling; 12-04-2017, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X