X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albo
    • May 2014

To my understanding, Kosovo is what happens when Albanian nationalism meets Serbian nationalism.
    I belive that's a very simplistic view of the situation.. it's much more complicated than that..

That NATO bombing was carried out under false pretenses
    Really what false pretenses where they?

Albanians being mistreated by Serbians doesn't erase that they're also running non-Albanians not involved in the conflict out of the region
    I totally agree...all innocent people should returne.. and many many have.. (The serbs just won 9 municipalities in the local elections - more than any other Party)

All those believed to have been involved in any war crime need to face trial .. regardless of ethnicity...

So long as this kind of behaviour continues, peaceful relations simply won't be feasible.
    Good relations need to be built from the top down... both sided need to sit down.and acknowledge the past .. respect the lost.. and look to the future to build a region were people see some sort of hope and might actually want to remain in the Balkans instead of seeing a future abroad as the only option...

Albo that's a little bit rich.. every act of Albanian violence is justified as self defence based on assumption and no evidence..
    Nooo.. not every act of Albanian violence is justified by any means.. all acts are individual events and need to be treated on there own merits...

If an Albania KLA soldier killed an innocent civilian or raped someone or commited whatever atrocity towards anyone.. they should be treated no different than had a Serb commited the same crimes towards Albanians...

Grow up a little..
    I belive I am pretty grown up

Goraždevac murders, panda bar massacre, good Friday massacre, Podujevo bus bombing all hardcore Chetniks
    What do you know about thease cases... these were terrible crimes who we don't know for all whonwas responsible... eg.. Vucic came out the other week and said there is no proof that Albanians were involved in the panda case.. the rest of the cased need to be invesigated as individual crimes.. not state orchestrated and sponsored atrocities.. these are two very different circumstance..

Regardless who was responsible and to whom crimes were commited..all need to face the judg..

20000 women were not raped, I think the Serbs were too busy trying to stay alive rather than walk around raping women
    Really weren't they.. lets see what people who look into this kind of thing say....

'Deliberate' Campaign'

Jeta and her daughters are among an estimated 20,000 women and girls who were subjected to organized gang-rapes by Serbian and Yugoslav forces during the 16-month Kosovo War.
    Some 20,000 Kosovar Albanian women are believed to have been systematically raped during the 1998-99 war in Kosovo. Only 100 have ever sought help. Fifteen years after the war's end, one rape survivor explains why in a rare interview.

Up to 20,000 women were raped during the Kosovan carnage. Now the victims are bearing children fathered by their Serb tormentors. In this harrowing dispatch, Helena Smith reports on the awful fate awaiting the offspring of conflict
    Up to 20,000 women were raped during the Kosovan carnage. Now the victims are bearing children fathered by their Serb tormentors. In this harrowing dispatch, Helen Smith reports on the awful fate awaiting the offspring of conflict.

20,000 women were raped in Kosovo during the war and continue to face disastrous psychological and social effects.*
    Many women raped in Kosovo during the war want to be treated under the same law as the victims of war.

If you want more info on wartime gang rape in Kosovo or Bosnia let me know....

-1.2 million displaced? I recall Albanians laughing in blace then proceeded to cry when the CNN camera focused..
    Yeah it was all one big laugh... Ha ha

Dont believe western media.. or your Village historian..
    I'll keep that in mind..thanks for the heads up..🖒

Comment

• Starling
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Albo View Post
      I belive that's a very simplistic view of the situation.. it's much more complicated than that..
      It was a one sentence summary. Of course it looks simplistic compared to a lengthier account of events.

Over-inflated statistics of the casualties involved and used as an excuse to bomb the region. It's objectively a war crime.

I totally agree...all innocent people should returne.. and many many have.. (The serbs just won 9 municipalities in the local elections - more than any other Party)

All those believed to have been involved in any war crime need to face trial .. regardless of ethnicity...
      Then why are Albanians so vehemently opposed to Albanians involved in the 2001 and 2015 conflicts being tried for their actions against Macedonia? It's naive to think Albanian nationalists in Kosovo will treat non-Albanians fairly when they carry the same sentiments that constantly antagonize Macedonians in their own country. Innocent people have been displaced and have every reason to fear for their lives should they return.

Good relations need to be built from the top down... both sided need to sit down.and acknowledge the past .. respect the lost.. and look to the future to build a region were people see some sort of hope and might actually want to remain in the Balkans instead of seeing a future abroad as the only option...
      In theory, yes. Good luck putting it in practice. Albanian nationalists put a lot of time falsifying statistics and pushing their political agendas against Macedonia's interests. Do they even give Greece grief over their treatment of Arvanites across the border? How about that Illyria stuff I keep hearing about?

Nooo.. not every act of Albanian violence is justified by any means.. all acts are individual events and need to be treated on there own merits...

If an Albania KLA soldier killed an innocent civilian or raped someone or commited whatever atrocity towards anyone.. they should be treated no different than had a Serb commited the same crimes towards Albanians...
      I'm pretty sure they do get tried for their individual actions. Given that the KLA is effectively a terrorist group and they were involved in border conflicts membership should suffice to make someone a national threat regardless.

Comment

• Pelagonija
        • Mar 2017

[QUOTE=Albo;170643]I belive that's a very simplistic view of the situation.. it's much more complicated than that..

I belive I am pretty grown up

What do you know about thease cases... these were terrible crimes who we don't know for all whonwas responsible... eg.. Vucic came out the other week and said there is no proof that Albanians were involved in the panda case.. the rest of the cased need to be invesigated as individual crimes.. not state orchestrated and sponsored atrocities.. these are two very different circumstance..

Regardless who was responsible and to whom crimes were commited..all need to face the judg..

Really weren't they.. lets see what people who look into this kind of thing say....

Some 20,000 Kosovar Albanian women are believed to have been systematically raped during the 1998-99 war in Kosovo. Only 100 have ever sought help. Fifteen years after the war's end, one rape survivor explains why in a rare interview.

Up to 20,000 women were raped during the Kosovan carnage. Now the victims are bearing children fathered by their Serb tormentors. In this harrowing dispatch, Helen Smith reports on the awful fate awaiting the offspring of conflict.

Many women raped in Kosovo during the war want to be treated under the same law as the victims of war.

If you want more info on wartime gang rape in Kosovo or Bosnia let me know....

Yeah it was all one big laugh... Ha ha

I'll keep that in mind..thanks for the heads up..🖒[/

What i know is that those innocent women and children were killed by blood thirsty fascist Albanians and what's very offensive is denying Albanian involvement in these crimes as usual you sicko..

You Keep providing fake news docos which support the narrative in order to justify the fake country of Kosovo. Whilst I acknowledge there may have been innocent Albanian women who were raped by Serbs and KLA.. but 20 000? You are a lunatic if you believe that. Serbs must have been lining up whilst being bombed from NATO and attacked on the ground by KLA and Albanian armed forces..

Just don't forget your hideous monster creation called Kosovo was created and is govern by drug running organ traffickers who harvest organs from Serbs and albanians or are they too angels?

If I was you I'd be worried about the long term consequences of depleted uranium dropped by the dickhead Americans on Kosovo as against spewing lies on this forum..

BTW The Albanians are the only mob in the Balkans to include military deaths aka KLA in the civilian deaths category. Simple truth is the Albanians are a very nasty bunch and the Serb Kosovo war was rather small in terms of Civilian atrocities and deaths yet big on propaganda and lies AKA Racak massacre.. Now shove your fake news where the sun don't shine.. you little troll..

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Albanian becomes a national language of Macedonia without even a census

Albanian becomes a national language of Macedonia without even a census being undertaken to see how many of this minority exist within Macedonia.

If only Macedonians lived in Macedonia.

Enough said.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• mac4life2
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Albanian becomes a national language of Macedonia without even a census being undertaken to see how many of this minority exist within Macedonia.

If only Macedonians lived in Macedonia.

Enough said.
            Part of me feels bitter towards our OWN Macedonians living in Macedonia letting this shit happen. BUT how can we try to push people or a population that isn't self-motivated back there? It'd be like getting mad at a lazy man and he wants to be a millionaire when he has never worked HARD or ever been dedicated in life. People just expect things to "happen."

Comment

• Stojacanec
              • Dec 2009

The second official language in Macedonia should be English not Albanian.
              This would pave the way for greater communication with tourists and international businesses.
              Shiptari have already enjoyed elevated rights in Macedonia since 2001.

There is no need to sign off on an agreement of this magnitude.

Like Risto said an official census has not even been conducted and they are making the Albanian language official.

It is very frustrating to see what is happening in Macedonia at present.

I saw on Youtube a program where a panel of 4 people were discussing an issue. Two were speaking in Macedonian and the other two in Albanian. Where will this madness end? All at the hands of numbskull politicians.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mac4life2 View Post
                Part of me feels bitter towards our OWN Macedonians living in Macedonia letting this shit happen. BUT how can we try to push people or a population that isn't self-motivated back there? It'd be like getting mad at a lazy man and he wants to be a millionaire when he has never worked HARD or ever been dedicated in life. People just expect things to "happen."
                All of me feels bitter about them. They let this happen and it is yet another reminder that the real Macedonia is not in Macbania. It rests with those that keep it alive.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Karposh
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  All of me feels bitter about them. They let this happen and it is yet another reminder that the real Macedonia is not in Macbania. It rests with those that keep it alive.
                  "Macbania", that would be quite funny Risto if it wasn't so close to the painful truth...A slight twist to the name Macbania, what about makEBANIja? I think with this proposal, all bases are covered to make keep everyone happy. And, if problems arise with the MAK part of the name, then our fearless leaders can always modify the name further to, perhaps, Mc'EBANIja.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Makebania is better in the saddest of ways.
                    I agree Karposh.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Karposh
                      • Aug 2015

...And the transformation is complete. Check out these proud Makebanians and their ventilators. Singing and dancing away with such pride for the whole world to behold. And who could blame them? These truly are proud times to be a Makebanian. Ah, good times. ..Fucking Box-heads!

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Macedonia Cancels Participation in Western Balkans Conference because Kosovo was not invited.

Link: http://fokus.mk/makedonija-go-otkazh...ne-e-pokaneto/

My question is: Has Macedonia even once in the past 25 years refuse to participate in any conference or organization that listed it as FYROM?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Great to see Gornadians working closely with the other fictional nation.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Karposh
                            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                            Macedonia Cancels Participation in Western Balkans Conference because Kosovo was not invited.
                            Sometimes I wonder why we all even bother when I hear shit like this. It’s so deflating. We are an embarrassment and a joke because of such incomprehensible actions by our retarded politicians who continue to humiliate us. Is this the sort of “maturity” fyromians speak of and want to show the world, as one recent fyromian poster mentioned on another thread. Who are they trying to impress and win points with anyway? The EU? NATO?... Give me a break.

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

Good to know we can defend someone's interests, if not our own.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                                • Mar 2017

Protesters gathering outside of fyrom parliament protesting the law of languages which will make the Albanian language official in fyrom.

You can't make this stuff up in a sci fi film.

Comment

Working...
                                X