X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
    ......that marijuana can be found almost everywhere in Macedonia,they call it "wild hemp" because it hasn't been planted intentionally by humans and it's significantly less powerful than the ones junkies use to get high.
    Personally, I don't have a strong opinion either way on this issue, but I wouldn't go as far as calling a marijuana smoker a 'junkie', which is a term usually reserved for users of heavy drugs.
    Originally posted by George S.
    The marhiana weed is grown everywhere in maedonia some people don't even know what it is.I saw it grown near the train tracks in Bitola and the farm animals were chewing on it.....
    Lol, are you sure it wasn't kopriva?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
      • Oct 2011

I have it on good authority that the stem from a cannabis plant can be used to produce some high quality clarinet reeds
      Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 02-09-2016, 06:55 AM.
      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• DraganOfStip
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Personally, I don't have a strong opinion either way on this issue, but I wouldn't go as far as calling a marijuana smoker a 'junkie', which is a term usually reserved for users of heavy drugs.
        I didn't mean it that way,I used "junkie" in the context of "addict".
        People with different addictions (drugs,tobacco,alcohol...) are addicts,even those extreme sports lovers are called "adrenaline junkies".
        That's what I meant."Pot heads" would be an adequate term too,I didn't think of it then.
        ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
        ― George Orwell

Comment

• JPMKD
          • Mar 2016

I will let you guys know if society falls apart or not. In Massachusetts they are going to have 2 separate bills for legalization of recreational use on the ballot this November. Just like Colorado and Washington.
          It has been decriminalized here since 2010. Medical within the last year or so. There have been no rivers of blood.
          Not a Northadonian

Comment

• JJAskiz
            Banned
            • May 2015

I think Marijuana should be legalised.

Comment

Working...
            X