X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
    I don't know whether you're male or female, but if you were male would you convert to Muslim if you were marrying a Muslim female?

It's the same thing and Greeks are sick in the head. 'Everything we are is better' mindset
    I think it says a shitload more about the people who become 'greek', the grkomani.
    The grkoman phenomenon can only exist if there's people who are essentially self loathing, the sort of people who change identity more often than their soiled underwear, people who are prepared to easily and readily discard everything about themselves, their religion, their culture, their tongue, their history, their very being...

I think this goes a very long way in explaining the very diabolical nature of the modern 'greek' and 'greek' society in general and all of its inherent ills.
    A society built on very shallow and shifting foundations of human dignity.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

yes that's the Macedonian orthodoxy.The rest are imitation or fakes of the real thing
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
        Banned
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        I think it says a shitload more about the people who become 'greek', the grkomani.

I think this goes a very long way in explaining the very diabolical nature of the modern 'greek' and 'greek' society in general and all of its inherent ills.
        A society built on very shallow and shifting foundations of human dignity.
        Are you saying Tom Hanks is a "Grecoman" or Rita Wilson is diabolical? These are two very relevant videos

Tom Hanks: "I feel 110% Greek"

Tom Hanks Talks Exclusively about Being Married to a Greek & "Larry Crowne" - YouTube

First common appearance of Hanks and Wilson (4 years before the beginning of their relationship). Rita plays a Satanist. "In time you'll see it my way". That was a prophetic video (and a funny scene).

Rita Wilson on BOSOM BUDDIES - YouTube
        Last edited by Sweet Sixteen; 03-08-2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
          Banned
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
          I don't know whether you're male or female, but if you were male would you convert to Muslim if you were marrying a Muslim female?
          I don't think I would, unless I'm so blindly in love. Greeks who convert to Islam, usually do it because of marriage and/or because they live in Islamic states (e.g. Egypt) or other multicultural countries (like USA or Germany).

I'm an atheist and don't know much about Islam. It seems to be even more stupid and primitive than the Christian religion. I understand its' beauty (and problem) is that unlike Christianity (in its' modern practice) Islam has specific and uncompromising rules about (just) everything.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

the history of the greek church is not veryamicable.As they try to conquer souls by wives wooing the husbands to greekasize their religion.Ie if they are Christian ss they become greek.Remember 100 years before that both greek & Bulgarian churches tried to convert Macedonian people to their respective faiths by these churches.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
              • Jul 2012

Tom Hanks is a fruit cake

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
                I don't get you. Isn't he?
                Didn't you read my post? Look at the father's name. Nothing to do with Bulgarian in my opinion. I thought my previous post was clear. I don't see what you don't get.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

which Macedonian is the real Macedonian one living as indigenous on the land and in 1913 by force ,assimilated,displaced thei population by shifting around & those left with no rights to attest their ethnicity,NOt given their abcedar.to be replace by a fakery of fakes a transplantedpeople from turkey prosfeges etc calling these people greek Macedonian is a jhoke they aren't even greek let alone Macedonian.We have real macedoneous who are indigenous & should be recognizeds as such,Many govts recognize their indigenous people not translanted Turkish settlers.WE haven't as macedoniaians disappeared from the face of the land we are for real & your greek Macedonians is not the alternatitive ethnic identity.
                  No Macedonian will recognise the fake greek Macedonian.(its a fake one ) made up by the greek govt.WE simply do not recognize your feeble attempts to DE Nationalise the real Macedonians.You are only fooling yourselves.Can anyone legitinise these fake people???
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Didn't you read my post? Look at the father's name. Nothing to do with Bulgarian in my opinion. I thought my previous post was clear. I don't see what you don't get.
                    He is a Pomak (a Bulgarian Muslim). These people are quite distinct to Turks (if that's what you meant), but of course nobody knows his deeper ancestry and all Muslims would easily marry eachother.

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    yes that's the Macedonian orthodoxy.The rest are imitation or fakes of the real thing
                    Hmmm... how can the "real thing" follow the fake? Give us a description of genuine Macedonian Orthodoxy by (let's say) 500 AD before the arrival of the Slavs.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

the original orthodox faith was given like long time before the arrival of the slavs.The Christian message was sent & received in Macedonia by st paul.St paul also went to Greece & the Christian message wasn't received at all.Why st paul said the greeks were too steeped in myths.
                      Also be careful on who you use the slav prefix as courts in Australia have considered a derogatory term.It is used by greeks to racially slur Macedonians.Macedonians have been influenced by slight linguistic influence by slavs.No more or less than Greece.Slavs actually went to Hellas.So its just another greek form of propaganda.SS DEsist from making racist slurs.
                      Also other people's celts etc went though the Balkan area & did no more no less damage to the identity & continuity of its people.Macedonia is not that bad as it's kjept its identity for many mileniums.Look at Greece until they adopted the latin term for Greece they were
                      known as romaoi,or romans.So eager greek wives or husbands are doing the dirty work for the greek church of having new converts.
                      Last edited by George S.; 03-10-2014, 03:48 PM.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
                        He is a Pomak (a Bulgarian Muslim). These people are quite distinct to Turks (if that's what you meant), but of course nobody knows his deeper ancestry and all Muslims would easily marry eachother.
                        He is Pomak, certainly not a Bulgarian. I believe there is more than enough distinguishing features to identify this group separately. There language is quite close to Macedonian but has significant departures.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          He is Pomak, certainly not a Bulgarian. I believe there is more than enough distinguishing features to identify this group separately. There language is quite close to Macedonian but has significant departures.
                          RtG, just out of interest, how do Pomaks generally self-identify? Or is their ethnic identity confused, with self-identification based more on religion?
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

the thing is it was laid on the line it was greek or none.Are we supposing the bloodline to be all greek.?
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                            X