Are We Witnessing the Start of a Global Revolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Louis Riel
    • Aug 2010

I hope the Libyans give to Gaddafi like he gave to them....cant wait to see him and his son dead on the TV.

As far as a global revolution goes.....i dont think thats going to happen....like i said before,people this side of the Atlantic(not all but the vast majority) are too docile....i can dream though cant i..............

YouTube - Rockin' Squat - Démocratie Fasciste Article 4 ( feat. Immortal Technique )

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

Westerners everywhere are docile they are living in a material luxury bubble and have been utterly corrupted and conned by their banal culture. But they need to heed that fitness slogan that was very popular once no pain no gain

Comment

• Louis Riel
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by osiris View Post
        Westerners everywhere are docile they are living in a material luxury bubble and have been utterly corrupted and conned by their banal culture. But they need to heed that fitness slogan that was very popular once no pain no gain
        Promising six packs and lean figures would probably get you further with many people.

Comment

• Frank
          Banned
          • Mar 2010

I see what is occurring as a massive blow to the US Empire in all of these mini revolts the Americans just are not important

Also when the Western media paint the picture of democracy building they are just throwing propaganda shots the Arab world wants to remove the regimes not introduce a Western Moral Value called Democracy

I also see the possibility of Arab States growing strong together and anyone who see's that as positive needs to well drop dead

There will be thousands wanting to flee to Europe and Western Europe better open its doors and then the Arabs can fuck Europe slowly
          Last edited by Frank; 02-26-2011, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Onur
            • Apr 2010

This is the first oil rich country where riots started in middle-east. Mainly France and Italy are leeching Libyan oil for a century. Especially Italy has huge investments in there and Berlusconi is Gaddafi`s favorite friend. I am sure this riot in Libya will have negative consequences for European economy since EU big guns needs Libyan oil. I already heard that oil prices increased after a day.

Exports
            With domestic consumption estimated around 270,000 bbl/d in 2010, Libya's net exports (including all liquids) were slightly over 1.5 million bbl/d. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA) the vast majority (around 85 percent) of Libyan oil exports are sold to European countries namely Italy, Germany, France, and Spain.

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            There will be thousands wanting to flee to Europe and Western Europe better open its doors and then the Arabs can fuck Europe slowly

Yes, these revolts in middle-east will multiply the number of refugees to double or maybe even triple. Especially Italy is in big trouble right now because of Libyan revolt. Probably it takes about few hours to reach Italian shores from Libya even with a small boat.

Italy is in big trouble both economically and for the possible Libyan refugee problem.

Comment

• Frank
              Banned
              • Mar 2010

As Regimes Fall in Arab World, Al Qaeda Sees History Fly By

The powerful protests spreading across the Middle East and North Africa have shunned the two central tenets of Al Qaeda’s credo: murderous violence and religious fanaticism.

------------

I found this interesting the ignoring focus on AQ as it is a blow-up in fact the biggest lie and myth this Century. The US is the biggest loser even though as we speak they the Anglo Saxon Empire are already going to control Libyan oil for the next millennium and those stupid uncivilised Arabs will seek to build Islamic States not democracy then realise they removed tit pot dictators only for the West to control their fates

That is were the War of Civilisations will slowly gather momentum
              Last edited by Frank; 02-28-2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                That is were the War of Civilisations will slowly gather momentum
                I hope not but i am quite sure that if Arabs gets the control of their own countries, the first thing they will focus would be getting rid of Israel. Ofc this can lead to a war of civilizations since we know how powerful is the Jewish influence in USA.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                  • Sep 2010

they the Anglo Saxon Empire are already going to control Libyan oil for the next millennium
                  Stop watching Alex Jones you moron. There's not even 1 Anglo that's on the top position, they are all Jewish bankers and corps.

and those stupid uncivilised Arabs will seek to build Islamic States not democracy
                  You're an idiot.

I hope not but i am quite sure that if Arabs gets the control of their own countries, the first thing they will focus would be getting rid of Israel. Ofc this can lead to a war of civilizations since we know how powerful is the Jewish influence in USA.
                  Martin van Creveld, professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.

But would the world permit such ethnic cleansing? ‘That depends on who does it and how quickly it happens. We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: “Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.” I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.’

Comment

• Frank
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2010

The Arab World regards itself as failed and incompetent since its hay day when they lead the Europeans in Science and Mathematics a long time ago. Today Arabs rather burn their Children and blame Uncle Sam i.e. Afghanistan, peef......Arabs there is a reason why Arab Nations need dictators to govern them.

And look at the History of the region when one leader is removed by popular uprising another takes his place usually the rebels
                    Last edited by Frank; 03-01-2011, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Louis Riel
                      • Aug 2010

Frank what the fuck are you talking about man?Arabs would rather burn their children?Call me crazy but i think theyd rather see them live long happy lives.Can you tell me why Arabs need dictators?

By the way....Afghanistan isnt Arabic.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Did you see on the news the usa is considering military action in Libya as to are the uk…geee I wonder why…a weak country with oil maybe.

Louis Riel I think Frank is on the turps again.
                        Last edited by fyrOM; 03-01-2011, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Louis Riel
                          • Aug 2010

Come on OziMak....dont be so cynical...they want to help the people of Libya)

Comment

• Frank
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2010

Arabs would rather burn their children

By the way....Afghanistan isnt Arabic.
                            Well yes true it is a tribal hamlet from hell with many ethnic communities living side by side but influence by the Arab World the most

Some of you really need to read into my posts less often

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Do you believe this crap? This is one of biggest bullshit ever. Over a million people died in Iraq since US occupation. So what is their explanation? Over a million people commit suicide to make US soldiers appear evil on media?

Besides, no one needs to kill a child to make them appear like that because they are already evil.

Watch these videos;

YouTube - USA army in IRAQ destroy a civil car

YouTube - Iraq Hummer driven by US soldiers

It`s quite possible that they killed more than 50 pedestrians by only doing that on the roads.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                                • Sep 2010

The Arab World regards itself as failed and incompetent since its hay day when they lead the Europeans in Science and Mathematics a long time ago. Today Arabs rather burn their Children and blame Uncle Sam i.e. Afghanistan, peef......Arabs there is a reason why Arab Nations need dictators to govern them.

And look at the History of the region when one leader is removed by popular uprising another takes his place usually the rebels

http://news.antiwar.com/2011/02/22/u...-all-the-time/
                                Get your facts right and stop being a moron.

Comment

Working...
                                X