Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Maybe its a case of girls having it easier when they are young but from my sessions of facebook snooping of people from macedonia i see a lot of girls partying at Ohrid or traveling to exotic places in maceonia and clubbing and easting out a lot.
    They even go to places like Italy and Monaco etc almost every year.

Their lives are much more better then mine

Comment

• 777Bitola
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
      Maybe its a case of girls having it easier when they are young but from my sessions of facebook snooping of people from macedonia i see a lot of girls partying at Ohrid or traveling to exotic places in maceonia and clubbing and easting out a lot.
      They even go to places like Italy and Monaco etc almost every year.

Their lives are much more better then mine
      Sorry you had to deal with that, How young are you? And yeah I didn't deal with much of that probably because I'm friendly but people can tell my emotions from my body language pretty easily and sometimes people ask me why I'm angry when I'm not lol.

There was an incident where my family was being harassed at a restaurant by a gypsy, I had just come from the bathroom and saw that he was literally throwing sunflower seeds at our table then demanding money my family being the polite people they were gave him 10 denars, then he snatched some of the sunflower seeds off the table. This put me in a rage and I screamed BEGAI OD TUKA ARAMIA EDEN my macedonian wasn't too good but I managed to say that =) didn't bother us anytime again after that. For the most part I liked the hospitality in Bitola, I also visited Kriva Palanka where people where very nice aswell.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Sadly its more tales of woe.The gypsie at a restaurant demanded what you were going to do pooh or piss so he could charge you more after smelling the bad urine and shit smell we said no we didn't do anything and clean up your act.In another restaurant in bitola they said there's no toilet but here is a bottle just do it at the back.Come on this is third world standards.The must thing we are stupid as we keep coming back.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Redsun
          • Jul 2013

There is a different between “leaving Macedonia” for a greater income and “abandoning Macedonia.”

Comment

• DraganOfStip
            • Aug 2011

Here's a text written by a Macedonian who went to Bansko,Bulgaria over a weekend.
            The prices are in the middle section, they're about the same as in Macedonia (not the tourist resorts,but in the towns).
            The author also shares everyone's repugnance and mentions in the text than he'll never go to Ohrid.

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
            ― George Orwell

Comment

• DraganOfStip
              • Aug 2011

Latest estimates cite that almost 600 000 people have moved abroad.
              In 2013 over 20500 Macedonians moved permanetly to another country,which is the highest recorded number so far.
              Long live VMRO and SDSM,and for the rest of us - шо дал госпо.

Last edited by DraganOfStip; 10-14-2015, 08:46 AM.
              ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
              ― George Orwell

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

Note: Gruevski became Prime Minister in 2006

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                  • Aug 2011

― George Orwell

Comment

• King Niko
                    • Sep 2015

Interesting, Would anyone be able to say a reason too why this trend is maybe occurring? I understand the country has unemployment issues and a couple other things, but besides for those what could it be?

As for me, if I loved my country or was a nationalist for it, personally I would never leave, even through the darkest of times, but that is just me.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by King Niko View Post
                      Interesting, Would anyone be able to say a reason too why this trend is maybe occurring? I understand the country has unemployment issues and a couple other things, but besides for those what could it be?

As for me, if I loved my country or was a nationalist for it, personally I would never leave, even through the darkest of times, but that is just me.
                      Didn't you read this thread since the beginning?
                      if the listed reasons are not enough for you then i don't know what to say.
                      ― George Orwell

Comment

• King Niko
                        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                        Didn't you read this thread since the beginning?
                        if the listed reasons are not enough for you then i don't know what to say.
                        I read the original post, I had not gone through and read ever single post, sorry, I will do now.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

In regards to the 12000.Guys I cant believe what I just heard on radio.Minister for immigration Dutton said that they aren now taking moslems as well as Christians.THe said the moslemswere the first and they were
                          persecuted by isis and were destitute.How crazy is that they turned against their word.
                          The radio prtson asked them what if the moslems create problems he said he doesn't know.

"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

In regards to the 12000.Guys I cant believe what I just heard on radio.Minister for immigration Dutton said that they aren now taking moslems as well as Christians.THe said the moslems were the first and they were
                            persecuted by isis and were destitute.How crazy is that they turned against their word.
                            The radio prtson asked them what if the moslems create problems he said he doesn't know

GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

I just heard the powers that be want to use macedonia
                              As a dumping ground for immigrants and give them as much as 30000 immigrants.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                                • Aug 2011

According to the Ministry Of Interior,last year 78 000 people moved from Macedonia.That's like 4% from the entire population (if we assume the total population is 2.000.000,number from the last census data from 2002.The percentage is probably even bigger since many people moved in the years that followed).

Субхи Јакупи од Државната изборна комисија, неделава на седница на ДИК, рече дека, според евиденцијата на МВР, во 2015-та се иселиле дури 78 илјади лица.
                                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X