X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Mikail, It seems that Mike Rann has another term in office, Labor got a 7% swing their way.
    No suprise when they had morons as oposition. How many Greeks would of voted for the liberal party yesterday? i think a big fat zero. So what diferance would have it made if the Lib's came out with Labour's dirty laundry.

Mikail, lets hope AMHRC and Radin bury the slime.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Bill, Whats Michael Radin going to do? Once Mike Rann wins the Election it makes things much more difficult then they are. So we get an apology out of him will that make us feel any better? Look at what happened with Fox Sports, they aired an apology and 3-4 days later everyone forgot that Goran Pandev was called a Bulgarian. I agree its still an achievment however it wont change anything, he'll still do the same thing he just wont say it in public anymore.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Bill, Whats Michael Radin going to do? Once Mike Rann wins the Election it makes things much more difficult then they are. So we get an apology out of him will that make us feel any better? Look at what happened with Fox Sports, they aired an apology and 3-4 days later everyone forgot that Goran Pandev was called a Bulgarian. I agree its still an achievment however it wont change anything, he'll still do the same thing he just wont say it in public anymore.
        We will shortly find out. I replied to Mikail's post who sugested something is on the cards.

Secondly, well is that not important? who gives a shit what he thinks privately, but its important the public don't get fead any more lies. An apoligy would be taken as admitting he was incorect. Evan if the apoligy does not come from the heart but under pressure.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Bill, He had a major sex scadal, he had major bust ups with the husband of his shvalerka, even a punch up in public yet it looks like he's still going to stay in office. The Racism saga is still a cherry on top of the pie, he's managed to pull away and he will continue to support the Greeks even more for their votes.

How can the people of South Australia still support him?
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

The elections was a close call.

Whats better than 1 scandal? 3 of them. racism and abusing the budget would have helped sway the neutrals and some pro Labour definetly.

THE END.
            Last edited by Bill77; 03-21-2010, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

Message to Macedonians: Rann Can't Be Trusted

MESSAGE TO MACEDONIANS: 'RANN CAN'T BE TRUSTED'

Thursday 8 April 2010

YOUNG AUSTRALIAN-MACEDONIAN Nicholas Mickovski says the recent election result in South Australia has put Mike Rann and Labor on notice to improve its dialogue with the Macedonian community.

Last month, a New South Wales contingent of Liberal party members travelled to South Australia and campaigned in the key marginal seat of Norwood. Liberal party candidate Steven Marshall received a swing of 9.2% defeating Vini Ciccarello who had been the sitting Labor Member since 1997.

“The swing on election night against Mike Rann and his incompetent Labor government sends a clear message to the Macedonian community. Stand up and take the fight up to Labor. Our community deserves a strong and independent dialogue with government. Labor's policies have failed and for the past 8 years Mike Rann and Labor have taken the Macedonian community for granted.

“The Australian Macedonian Humans Rights Committee successfully exposed Mike Rann and Labor's appalling treatment of the South Australian Macedonian Community following Mike Rann's attendance to a Greek function which caused unnecessary ethnic tension in the final days of the campaign.

“With Opposition Leader Isobel Redmond polling quite strongly against a tired Labor Government, Mike Rann was desperate to obtain a slice of the 60,000 strong Greek votes in key marginal seats in a cynical move to hold onto power.

“It is unacceptable for any political leader to gain votes by stirring up tension between ethnic groups.

“Mike Rann and Labor simply can not be trusted by a Macedonian community it has continually let down since Macedonia became independent in 1991.

“The Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee is taking South Australian Premier Mike Rann to the Federal Human Rights Commission and the Commission is still investigating the South Australian Labor Premier’s comment.

“I am confident that in 2014 we will see a change of government in South Australia along with an improved dialogue with the Macedonian community.

“The Liberal Party in South Australia is committed to support and improve relationships with the Macedonian community of Adelaide and South Australia and I encourage those interested to take part in discussions with Liberal Leader Isobel Redmond and fellow Liberal Party Members in South Australia”, Mr Mickovski concluded.

Ends

----------------------

Great article Nick! It is about time the Macedonian community valued its' vote and high time for the political parties to respect the Macedonian vote!

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Great article

Do you have the url Rogi?

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Unfortunately not, it came in my email from Nick. I can perhaps upload it to a website as an article and give you that URL if you need one to forward it on to others?

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Rogi, Thanks for sharing the intel, if its via Email then dont wary about it mate no need to for it.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Forgive my ignorance - who's Nick Mickovski?
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

lets hope they dont fall into the trap of trusting the liberals.

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

A young Macedonian from Sydney, involved in the Liberal Party.

He was part of the New South Wales contingent of Liberal party members who travelled to South Australia to campaign in the Norwood seat, and he has a promising future inside the Liberal party in NSW.

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

oops damn go for it the libs are our defenders i am wrong jeff keenef and yani xowardopoulos are not real

Comment

• Pavel
                              • Oct 2009

Osiris it is clear that we have had many problems with the libs too. but what i like about this is that the macedonians in sa were prepared to leave traditional voting patterns behind and lodge a massive protest vote. macedonians who had voted labor their whole lives, this time didnt. this is an important step in alerting all political parties that we can no longer be taken for granted and it shows (i hope it does anyway) that macedonians are becoming more proactive in australias political life. this is a necessary step forward in order to change the way we are treated in this country.

Comment

• osiris
                                • Sep 2008

agreed pavel we should play both sides to our advantage, and despite my personal antipathy towards the conservatives i am happy that finally macedonians are becoming involved with the liberal party.

Comment

Working...
                                X