X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    I'm still wondering why Michael P kept this all hushed up until Meto got here? And I'm also waiting for a reply to Makedonche's questions.

Vangelovski, you still havnt answered my question about the Canberra/Quenbeyan Macedonian community.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

"I may be from SA but I am more connected with interstate communities as the macedonian population here is very small."
      If the community there is small why would you start a second community and halve the "very small" existing community?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MP_MK
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        "I may be from SA but I am more connected with interstate communities as the macedonian population here is very small."
        If the community there is small why would you start a second community and halve the "very small" existing community?
        Are you not aware of the Church issue within Australia?

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

This is the second person on the video:

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK
            There is a large population of "helenic Macedonians" in Adelaide.

Also, many families are split in half. Some cousins are Macedonian, some cousins are helenic Macedonian, some cousins are greek.
            What are you talking about now?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
              Are you not aware of the Church issue within Australia?
              Answer the question with an answer - not another question!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MP_MK
                Banned
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                What are you talking about now?
                People that consider themselves "hellenic Macedonians". They have there own org etc.. here.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

This is the second person on the video:

http://www.wtcc.sa.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=856&c=673
                  What's this rubbish?

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Answer the question with an answer - not another question!
                    Are you telling me you dont know about the church problem?

Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

Makedonce take your head out of your arse if you watched the video you would realise it is not rubbish, it is the mayor of the council the racist video was made in, who also spoke and backed up Rann's racist comments.

Take your tone and do something constructive with it, besides attacking a person that is doing all he can for the cause
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                        Makedonce take your head out of your arse if you watched the video you would realise it is not rubbish, it is the mayor of the council the racist video was made in, who also spoke and backed up Rann's racist comments.

Take your tone and do something constructive with it, besides attacking a person that is doing all he can for the cause
                        Who authorised you to speak on his behalf?
                        Take my head out of my arse? That's pretty big coming from someone who doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground!
                        Iv'e been doing something constructive for over 12 years, all I see here is a lot of talk and unanswered questions, particularly the so called other community in Adeliade - if you think having another community in Adelaide is a good idea please enlighten me on it's percieved benefits.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

MP, There is no Helenic Macedonians mate there are only Grkomani who are Macedonians but consider themselves as Greeks.

Grcija is from Mout Olympus downwards, dont mix it up with Macedonians from Egejska Makedonija that have nothing to do with Hellenization whats so ever.

Volk, Tell me a bit more about the Macedonians in South Australia, For 3000 people it must be a very small community. More Macedonians live in Quenbeyan and thats a city of 20,000 people.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Warrior
                            • Jan 2010

Got me there, nice and loaded, good work.
                            He is taking the piss out of you, after making a dick out of yourself.....why dont you quit whilst you are down and embarassed!!! They are other ways to promote yourself if you have some capabilities instead of hijacking an important issue for the community for a sole purpose of self promotion....Disgrace....Na lagite dolgi ne im se nozete!!!! They get caught out very quickly...In terms of organising a rally and you being involved, i can assure not too many people would like to walk with you to the pub, let alone be seen in public as a community leader...what planet do you live on????

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Vangelovski, you still havnt answered my question about the Canberra/Quenbeyan Macedonian community.
                              Sorry Prolet, can you repost your questions?
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Try explaining this group then, who are in between and have no idea about anything:

Here's a quote from there...

Man, I hate having to explain my background to people. It's tricky.

Last summer, I met this guy at a club, and he asked what my background was. I said Greek (to simplify things), and he's all excited, "I know some Greek!" and starts speaking to me in it. I'm like, wtf? So I say, "No no, Macedonian Greek." And he's like, "What's that?"

So I honestly don't know what to tell people. If I say Greek, they speak Greek to me. If I say Macedonian, they ask what/where the hell that is.

Anyway, my dad's from Florina (as were his parents), and my maternal grandparents are from Gournicho and Bainiche (sp?).

Comment

Working...
                                X