Comment

• Komita
      • May 2009

Macedonia - Sweden / National anthem Macedonia - YouTube
      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

why is there only 14 rays on the giant flag?
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

Wow, absolute heartache. 33-32 loss to Denmark after we took a shot with 4 seconds remaining the Danes countered and scored with literally the last milisecond. I didn't even think that would be possible.

Makedonska sreka, nikakva.

Comment

• United MKD
            • Jul 2011

I'm joining RtG and not going to follow sport anymore, specifically Macedonia.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
              why is there only 14 rays on the giant flag?
              It looks like it!
              Maybe they couldn't afford the extra rays.

I'm joining RtG and not going to follow sport anymore, specifically Macedonia.
              Oh c'mon ... start your own handball tournament in your driveway. You'll be king of the kids. lol
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

I was so happy when the flag came up, but when I counted the rays it saddened me. Did the rays fall of from all the use?
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
                  • Jul 2011

27-25 win over Poland lastnight keeps us in with a slim chance of qualifying for the semi finals and also importantly Olympic qualification. A must win against Serbia in Belgrade tomorrow night.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                    Did the rays fall of from all the use?
                    Macedonians are used to "second best". The flag they used is better than the ventilator. Not perfect but "less horrible". Macedonians have settled for "second best" for way too long.

Imagine a nation that is proud and defiant about their identity. It won't be Macedonia.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Unfortunate for the team, very bad luck to be done over like that in the dying seconds.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                        You got no clue, it was in Smederovo, they apologized after.
                        Who's they? the Serb Handball federation who would have tried to save face and hoped to avoid unwanted bad press if something escalated further?

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                        The greek flag was brought by the fan group Delije that have an alliance with the Olympiakos fans.
                        It was the Grobari and god knows who they have an alliance with. Probably PAOK.
                        But it doesn't surprise me with these cigani up North. Its not the first time they had an alliance with Greeks and this time i am not talking about a sporting alliance.

Anyway, here is a picture of Greek supporters travelling to Belgrade to show their alliance with the Serbs for the upcoming match Macedonia vs Serbia........Joking

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Bill77
                          That's a false picture of the Greeks travelling to serbia! They can't afford trains!
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Stojacanec
                            • Dec 2009

That looks like the population swap between Greece and Turkey in 1922 re-digitalized!

Comment

• Komita
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              Who's they? the Serb Handball federation who would have tried to save face and hoped to avoid unwanted bad press if something escalated further?

It was the Grobari and god knows who they have an alliance with. Probably PAOK.
                              But it doesn't surprise me with these cigani up North. Its not the first time they had an alliance with Greeks and this time i am not talking about a sporting alliance.

Anyway, here is a picture of Greek supporters travelling to Belgrade to show their alliance with the Serbs for the upcoming match Macedonia vs Serbia........Joking

Yes the Serb Handball Federation and the television that aired it. Grobari have an alliance with PAOK fans.
                              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

Working...
                              X