Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 04-26-2010, 01:56 AM   #11
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnMKD View Post
What I have to say? Only one word: WOW!!!

I had no idea about the existence of this book. I've already downloaded from your link and started to read it. This is indeed the language my grandparents were speaking!!! Pieces are starting to fit in my puzzle now. Thanks a lot Daskalot for this.
Yes, well this is the Macedonian language. I guess you wasted your time trying to explain otherwise earlier? If am wrong, please show me an example of the 90% Macedonian 10% Bulgar balance you came up with in one of the paragraphs from Abecedar.

Can you?
Old 04-26-2010, 05:06 AM   #12
johnMKD

johnMKD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
Yes, well this is the Macedonian language. I guess you wasted your time trying to explain otherwise earlier? If am wrong, please show me an example of the 90% Macedonian 10% Bulgar balance you came up with in one of the paragraphs from Abecedar.

Can you?
I didn't say that this is what it was. I only said this is what I've been told it was by my teachers back in Greek schools. I cannot know what is and what is not Macedonian language since I'm not a native speaker.

Last edited by johnMKD; 04-26-2010 at 05:23 AM.
johnMKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:33 AM   #13
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

You're Greek teachers lied to you, don't take it as a suprise. If you don't know what you're talking about, then try and observe in silence first, acquire some knowledge, it will make for discussions with more substance.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:21 AM   #14
osiris

osiris is on a distinguished road

which greek teachers are you referring to john mkd

dont be surprised if they most likely needed to at some point in the current families history learn greek and abandon their native languages of albanian and vlach.

not only do you need to learn macedonias history johnmkd you better learn who the modern greeks really are.
osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:52 AM   #15
johnMKD

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post
which greek teachers are you referring to john mkd

dont be surprised if they most likely needed to at some point in the current families history learn greek and abandon their native languages of albanian and vlach.

not only do you need to learn macedonias history johnmkd you better learn who the modern greeks really are.
This is from where I've started, Osiris. The problem I can identify is that they have managed to make us believe we're all the same and that is descendants of ancient Greeks. Thank God it's been already years I stopped believing in such crap. Eighteen years ago I was in the front line in the Thessaloniki protest screaming against the "name" of ROM. Today, here I am trying to figure out what has really happened.

However, I'm sure that the teachers were just following general orders with regard to that.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #16
El Bre

El Bre is on a distinguished road

Where is that quote from Pavlos Melas? I think Yannaki needs to have a look at it.
El Bre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #17
johnMKD

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bre View Post
Where is that quote from Pavlos Melas? I think Yannaki needs to have a look at it.
Thanks for the short name, El Bre. What are you referring to?
Old 04-26-2010, 07:40 PM   #18
El Bre

El Bre is on a distinguished road

Here's something that was originally posted by SoM;

Quote:
Pavlos Melas was not a Macedonian or from Macedonia, and fought for the Greek cause to usurp Macedonia into the Greek state. During his time in Macedonia he spent several months with local Macedonians that had sided or remained with the Patriarchate against the Exarchate, one of these being Konstantin 'Kote' Hristov.

Despite the artificially constructed 'confusion' of some modern Greeks today, there was no confusion in Pavlos Melas where he clinically refers to the local language of the Macedonian people as Macedonian.

Quote:
.........Pirzas translated emotionally, loudly, and with a lot of passion, as Kota spoke Macedonian..............

If the great 'Greek' hero Pavlos Melas can call the language Macedonian in 1904, what right have some modern Greeks to criminally try and force the Macedonians to change their historic identity in 2009? The Macedonian Truth will never be erased. Melas knew exactly what the language was called, and he went to the effort of familiarizing himself with it, as the below indicates.

Quote:
I learned Macedonian words that I say to women and mothers, which pleases them........

Modern Greeks shouldn't close their eyes to the truth, if a hero of Greece like Pavlos Melas can see and recognize the existence of the Macedonian language, who is some fat Souvlaki seller with roots in Turkey to say otherwsie?
PS, If you want to know about any particular Macedonian villages, send me a PM.

Last edited by El Bre; 04-26-2010 at 07:57 PM.
El Bre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:35 PM   #19
osiris

osiris is on a distinguished road

johnmkd many of my relatives were in your boat too, all lost and now realizing who they truly are.
i hope you are sincere in your pursuit of truth,

i must say again modern greeks are not who they claim to be and their propaganda about macedonia is based on cynical political considerations not historical truth.
osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:17 AM   #20
johnMKD

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bre View Post
Here's something that was originally posted by SoM;

PS, If you want to know about any particular Macedonian villages, send me a PM.
Thanks El Bre for the quote. Is there any chance I can find this as it was written in Greek? It'll be really interesting to read Melas admitting that the language is called Macedonian. I did some more research in the web, and I've found somewhere an old Greek census calling us, the people of the Greek region of Macedonia, as "Slavomacedonians"! [Maybe you guys have already talked about this, but I haven't managed to read everything from this forum yet.]

Tags
abecedar, hellenic parliament, library, macedonian language, primer