X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

I have been impressed after the events in Britain with the civil actions never would that be lead by the Balkanistes but Europe and Britain don’t have a wonderful future I agree with Daniel and Voltron to some extent Multiculturalism is a failure a scam

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

[QUOTE]
      Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
      Yes you did, you asked to be bailed out and you miss the British tourists. Every day I open a newspaper and I find yet another Greek article begging UK people to go on holiday. Why? because your end is very very near and you have no choice.
      No we didnt. The banks asked us to be bailed out. The people arent broke Jankovska, the country is. That is a huge difference.
      Our end is not near, The euro currency may be though. So if they are begging its the EU begging to ensure they get their money back. The Greek tourism will never die. There will always be people that want to come here and this year we have at least a 20% increase. We dont need the Brits, they cause more property damage and distress to Hotel management than its worth.

The British have worked very hard to make Britian what it is today. And Greeks together with Bulgarians are known to be the laziest people that no one likes employing.
      Get your numbers right mate, the UK is no where near as bad as you would like to make it look. However I think you should look into your own yard and stop worrying about others
      Worked very hard is an understatement to say the least. If you consider pillaging and raping the resources of indigenous ppl for the last century. Or needless to say the countless world crisis we have today because of them ( Israel/Palestine, Cyprus, India, Kashmir, etc )
      They singlehandedly managed to cause more than half of today's clusterfuck of political problems we have to deal with. Yeah, not to shabby if you ask me.

Comment

• Zarni
        Banned
        • May 2011

Bristish Society adhores Greece it was Britian that fabricated Socrates from the dusts of time and Ancient Greece

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

Planning a trip or holidayed in Greece this year? Let us know if you were affected by the country's economic woes or how the tourism industry is holding up

On Greek Tourism this year

I think this time Decemeber when Greece delares bankrupcy anyone going to Greece will have payed more then any destination in Europe

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
            I was once a supporter of multiculturalism, but now i have opened my eyes to realise to what multiculturalism has done and is doing to the UK, US, Australia and all around Europe.
            It is because of multiculturalism that Macedonians were accepted in the UK, US, Australia and around Europe. Furthermore, multiculturalism has been a reality in the world for thousands of years. There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism so long as the host culture remains prevalent in relation to the state. But you appear to be talking about multi-racial societies, which have also existed for thousands of years, but have recently intensified with globalisation.
            I believe that the White Europeans are being brainwashed to basically hate there own heritage. What i hate is that we are the only ones that can be called racist when expressing our views but others can with no problem at all.
            I agree that political correctness has gone crazy in some regards, but unless you have some clearly defined views that you can elaborate on without being racist, I would suggest you give your opinions some more thought before they manifest into words.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

these revolting,rioting people want their gravy train sounds all to similar to greece a something for nothing.Also they turn their anger to looting,destruction & anything else you care to mention.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                I agree that political correctness has gone crazy in some regards, but unless you have some clearly defined views that you can elaborate on without being racist, I would suggest you give your opinions some more thought before they manifest into words.
                I believe Daniel has a point and also agree he could have elaborated so not to sound racist.
                The problem is, how does a person elaborate with out using words that because of this political correctness, will make one sound racist?

I will give it a try.

Lets talk about Australia and its Indigenous for an example.
                How often in songs, stories, interviews, you come across Indigenous Australians call Non Indigenous "White Fella" yet the oposite to this would be "Black Fella". Now that alone (me just writing Black Fella) has me uncomfortable some what. Why? Iv'e been educated its wrong to use such words even the my intentions aren't bad. Some people (like DTG) might call this brainwash.....but what ever..... the point is,
                A) Today society does make you feel guilty.
                B) As DTG said By this example (Aborigines using white Fella) we are the only ones that can be called racist when expressing our views but others can with no problem at all.

Let me go further. Does anyone else sense now days the word "Aborigines" is becoming a bit Tasteless? if its just me thinking that, then why has that word almost disappeared and replaced with "Indigenous". Mabe its not so and i am just being paranoid, but then again, its me as a white man, that has been made to feel evil and a racist that i don't know what to think anymore.

Last thing about this word "Aborigines" short for that is "Abo's" (oops i feel dirty again) but just like short (slang) for Macedonians is "Maso's" or Australians is "Aussies", Now political correctness, has made this "Abo's" a dirty word. Recently on a new television show, John Elliot (Former CFC president and Former Liberal Politician) is an old school Aussie and was a guest on this show. A subject came up which he used the word "ABO" for "Aborigines" and you should here the gasps in the live audience. Now from memory, i think it was a positive story, so he had no intention in meaning it in a Derogatory way. Point is, are words really racist, or does it depend on the colour of the skin on the person that says it. If so, isn't that racist it self?

(another example, in the US, Call an African American "Nigger" they will stab you. Yet they greet each other as "My Nigger" and its fine)
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77
                  The problem is, how does a person elaborate with out using words that because of this political correctness, will make one sound racist?
                  If they're not racist then it shouldn't be a problem when articulating.
                  How often in songs, stories, interviews, you come across Indigenous Australians call Non Indigenous "White Fella" yet the oposite to this would be "Black Fella". Now that alone (me just writing Black Fella) has me uncomfortable some what. Why? Iv'e been educated its wrong to use such words even the my intentions aren't bad.
                  Excuse the metaphor, but that isn't exactly as 'black and white' as what you've just described. 'White' people haven't been made to feel inferior based on the colour of their skin, whereas darker people have. 'White' people have been educated that certain terminology is not appropriate because of the precedent that their ancestors had previously set. Now, if the term 'white fella' meant something demeaning in the past, I am sure that society would be educated to avoid using that term also.
                  ............we are the only ones that can be called racist when expressing our views but others can with no problem at all.
                  I agree with you in part, but you're generalising which diminishes the point you're trying to make. Racism is alive in all races.
                  Does anyone else sense now days the word "Aborigines" is becoming a bit Tasteless? if its just me thinking that, then why has that word almost disappeared and replaced with "Indigenous".
                  Because 'white' people have manipulated the term and transformed it into a racist one. Same thing with the abbreviated 'abo'. They've made their bed, now they have to lay in it. The term 'nigger' falls within the same category, and as for your example about African Americans being able to call themselves that, I would ask you to look at our situation as southern Europeans in Australia and how the term 'wog' is acceptable when it is another 'wog' saying it yet not another 'white' person (unless they are known to you and it is said in jest).

You need to think about what it is you're trying to say, and what are you concerned about not being able to say. If it is limited to the few examples you made above, then it isn't very convincing.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Voltron
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011

Why would you say something like this ? This statement is pure entrapment and falls perfectly in line with what we are talking about.
                    Since when is preference racism ? Since when is opting to be with your own ethnos a bad thing ? Do we not live in our native countries or communities ?

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                      Do you believe that the word "homogeneos" has to do with racial purity ? I had already explained that a million times in here. Its a catchphrase used often in here, but most dont know what it even means. So yes, I do believe Greece is a homogenous country up until now. But if this trend spreads globally than its definitly going to be at risk. Regarding the Macedonian comment, Greece and Greeks do not recognize Macedonians as a seperate ethnic group. It would be like someone severing my limb and then telling me it is alien to me and that it was never a part of my body. That said, I dont have an issue of individual self determination, liberty and rights.
                      Ok then smart ass, is Greece in your opinion a nation of 100% Greek ethnicity as shown on your official ethnic composition?

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                        Ok then smart ass, is Greece in your opinion a nation of 100% Greek ethnicity as shown on your official ethnic composition?
                        Yes, its close to a hundred percent. Everyone here is gearing up to leave and go to the village for 15 of August. Traditions, Festivals, Culture, Habits are all in line with our ethnos.

You wont see anybody here celebrating something foreign in Greece.
                        It is what it is Daniel. Nothing to get worked up about.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                          Britain is beautiful and will be Great again, make no mistake. This is a very civilized society and Voltaron or whatever your stupid name is maybe you should look at the people who went to clean the streets, who left work/home and went to defend their homes, you should look at the people who set up 20 billion fund to help the ones who lost alot in this, the people who pointed at every trouble maker and called the police. Why don't you mention those people? Their number is much MUCH higher. Or is it because you are a fucking moron and you like to point out only the bad. No matter how bad things get in the UK this society will NEVER be as uncivilized and shithole as the Greek one. That will never happen. The united British people can stand against any evil and the sooner they stop coming and spending money in Greece fucking land the better. It's about time you went bust (at least here only the thugs steal, in Greece everyone does)
                          Excellent post Jankovska...some pertinent observations.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                            • Nov 2009

I agree with you in part, but you're generalising which diminishes the point you're trying to make. Racism is alive in all races.
                            I agree with you that i was generalizing in that quote, but it wasn't intentionally. I just feel that the modern veiw is that the Europeans are in a way born racists because of there ancestors dirty past, for example, what the Europeans that arrived in Australia done to the indigeonous people same goes with the European settlement in north America with the native Indians.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                              • Nov 2009

Yes, its close to a hundred percent. Everyone here is gearing up to leave and go to the village for 15 of August. Traditions, Festivals, Culture, Habits are all in line with our ethnos.

It is what it is Daniel. Nothing to get worked up about.
                              So thousounds of Turks, Macedonians, Vlachs, Gypsies and Albanians are also ethnically Greek in your eyes (if there is such a thing as a ethnic Greek). Voltron, your culture and traditions are a mix of many different ones. Yous claim that your culture and traditons are continuous from ancient times right through to now but yet it proves to be nothing but a mix of cultures. Fustanella, Baklava, Bazouki, Gyros, Pusteno oro (leventikos), all of those and many more show what a mix the modern Greek culture really is.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

It sounds like a fascist nation to me.

But there are many traits that are either Turkish, Albanian or Macedonian that are not foreign in Greece. If only you guys woke up to it. It will be the end to that.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X