X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
    And they fail miserably on all three. Is this a joke ?
    You're fuckin' kidding me...

You're trying to tell me that English society is considered "uncivilized"?

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

Im telling you from what I see on the ground here and what I read on the news.
      Their youth are hardly civil by any means. You throw them a pint and see how fast they sprint to it. Faster than a Mexican crossing the US border.

They do have great institutions that keep them up there with the rest of the civilised world. But culturally speaking they hardly match up with other European countries.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
        • Nov 2009

Have yous by any chance noticed that the majority of people you see in these riots are minorities? Blacks and Asians? could this be a racial thing against the white British?

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

Tottenham Riots and The Race War - MarmiteMan4 - YouTube

Some people think it's the start of a race war.

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

ssshhh dont say Blacks or Asians. You might be labeled as a racist.
            I dont think its a race issue, but when you cater to minorities and let them in with open arms without putting them in check you'll get similar results.

But these politically correct pundits wont have you believe it. They will make a hundred different types of excusese instead of focusing on the obvious. Last time I went to the UK I was overwhelmed by its "Multiculturalism". Quite frankly it was depressing. They had more Pakis at the airport than Islamabad itself. It was as is if they were catering to these ppl to ensure their airport is safe.

Comment

• Zarni
              Banned
              • May 2011

There is a greater issue the divide in Society in Britain between the Poor and Rich and the elite

The anger by British Nationalists to Immigration and yes the divide between race black and white

And yes just the simple unadulterated opportunism by many in the last few days

But in saying this it is very interesting how a Country with the high moral ground the Society that tells us tribal Balkan folk how to breathe can be reduced to Anarchy itself.

Britian is the future of Europe and the fear of Islam is another spectre

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

I went to the UK I was overwhelmed by its "Multiculturalism". Quite frankly it was depressing. They had more Pakis at the airport than Islamabad itself. It was as is if they were catering to these ppl to ensure their airport is safe.
                Are you sure they weren't Greeks?

The Greek Man From Pakistan - YouTube

JK
                Last edited by Bill77; 08-11-2011, 08:18 AM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                  • Nov 2009

I was once a supporter of multiculturalism, but now i have opened my eyes to realise to what multiculturalism has done and is doing to the UK, US, Australia and all around Europe. I believe that the White Europeans are being brainwashed to basically hate there own heritage. What i hate is that we are the only ones that can be called racist when expressing our views but others can with no problem at all.

Comment

• Voltron
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011

For countries like US, Australia, Canada. Ok, I can understand multiculturalism.
                    But for continental Europe its a disgrace.

Daniel, Im glad you see the light.
                    Bill, NP.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

ssshhh dont say Blacks or Asians. You might be labeled as a racist.
                      I guess it works in a similar way in greece...in greece its sssshhh, don't say Macedonians or Turks. You might challenge the fabrication of 100% homogeneous greece.

I dont think its a race issue, but when you cater to minorities and let them in with open arms without putting them in check you'll get similar results..
                      I love the double standards that most greeks around the world live with...greeks love to suck dry everything that multiculturalism serves up in the diaspora communities, they want it all even when it is the rights of other people...

But these politically correct pundits wont have you believe it. They will make a hundred different types of excusese instead of focusing on the obvious. Last time I went to the UK I was overwhelmed by its "Multiculturalism". Quite frankly it was depressing. They had more Pakis at the airport than Islamabad itself. It was as is if they were catering to these ppl to ensure their airport is safe.
                      I think it was SoM who pointed it out in another thread just recently, Voltron has to hate somebody, sadly this is the illness inflicting his wider greek community and not isolated to this sad little man alone.

Greeks are inherently intolerant of difference...

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        I guess it works in a similar way in greece...in greece its sssshhh, don't say Macedonians or Turks. You might challenge the fabrication of 100% homogeneous greece.
                        Good point Phoenix. Voltron, do you actually believe Greece is 100% homogeneous?

Comment

• Voltron
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                          Good point Phoenix. Voltron, do you actually believe Greece is 100% homogeneous?
                          Do you believe that the word "homogeneos" has to do with racial purity ? I had already explained that a million times in here. Its a catchphrase used often in here, but most dont know what it even means. So yes, I do believe Greece is a homogenous country up until now. But if this trend spreads globally than its definitly going to be at risk. Regarding the Macedonian comment, Greece and Greeks do not recognize Macedonians as a seperate ethnic group. It would be like someone severing my limb and then telling me it is alien to me and that it was never a part of my body. That said, I dont have an issue of individual self determination, liberty and rights.

Phoenix
                          I think it was SoM who pointed it out in another thread just recently, Voltron has to hate somebody, sadly this is the illness inflicting his wider greek community and not isolated to this sad little man alone.
                          Yes, it was SOM that mentioned it. Il take the opportunity to answer both of you. I dont hate anyone. Again falling in line with complacency and the bandwagon. Why is it so bad wanting to see ethnic groups of each country ? If I go to Germany I want to see Germans, If I go to Italy I want to see Italians. If I want to see Pakistani's then il go to Pakistan. Is this so wrong ?
                          Last edited by Voltron; 08-11-2011, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

Britain is beautiful and will be Great again, make no mistake. This is a very civilized society and Voltaron or whatever your stupid name is maybe you should look at the people who went to clean the streets, who left work/home and went to defend their homes, you should look at the people who set up 20 billion fund to help the ones who lost alot in this, the people who pointed at every trouble maker and called the police. Why don't you mention those people? Their number is much MUCH higher. Or is it because you are a fucking moron and you like to point out only the bad. No matter how bad things get in the UK this society will NEVER be as uncivilized and shithole as the Greek one. That will never happen. The united British people can stand against any evil and the sooner they stop coming and spending money in Greece fucking land the better. It's about time you went bust (at least here only the thugs steal, in Greece everyone does)

Comment

• Voltron
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

UK is Yob country. A bunch of hicks that dont know how to handle a simple vacation without tearing up the place. Give me a break, what do you know about thugs in Greece ? Yes we avoid taxes. Big fucking deal already its our problem and we never asked the EU to bail us out. Spare me the bullshit as if the UK doesnt have its own deficit to look after. We dont bust into shops stealing stereos and tv's on our shoulders.

Greek immigrants and european immigrants are hardworking ppl that made countries like US, UK, Australia great. Then you have others that prefer handouts and prefer an easy ride with sorry ass liberals that make excuses for their non-integration in society.
                              Its right there in front of your face but your too proud to admit it.

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

UK is Yob country. A bunch of hicks that dont know how to handle a simple vacation without tearing up the place. Give me a break, what do you know about thugs in Greece ? Yes we avoid taxes. Big fucking deal already its our problem and we never asked the EU to bail us out. Spare me the bullshit as if the UK doesnt have its own deficit to look after. We dont bust into shops stealing stereos and tv's on our shoulders.

Greek immigrants and european immigrants are hardworking ppl that made countries like US, UK, Australia great. Then you have others that prefer handouts and prefer an easy ride with sorry ass liberals that make excuses for their non-integration in society.
                                Its right there in front of your face but your too proud to admit it.

You are an idiot, big idiot. The UK is 70 milion people, if you compare the number of yobs is tiny comparing to the number of people who live in the UK.
                                Yes you did, you asked to be bailed out and you miss the British tourists. Every day I open a newspaper and I find yet another Greek article begging UK people to go on holiday. Why? because your end is very very near and you have no choice.
                                The British have worked very hard to make Britian what it is today. And Greeks together with Bulgarians are known to be the laziest people that no one likes employing.
                                Get your numbers right mate, the UK is no where near as bad as you would like to make it look. However I think you should look into your own yard and stop worrying about others

Comment

Working...
                                X