Exclusive: Macedonian Radio from Lerin to Solun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

cultea, is the Greek Orthodox Church racist? If no, were you ever an alter boy?
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• cultea
      Banned
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
      cultea, is the Greek Orthodox Church racist? If no, were you ever an alter boy?
      Believers (and priests) of all races are welcome.
      Actually, I was once, when I was 12. All branches of my family have always been very close to the Church.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by cultea;107250[B
        ]Believers (and priests) of all races are welcome.[/B]
        Actually, I was once, when I was 12. All branches of my family have always been very close to the Church.
        Believers in what?
        Christ or the Greek Orthodox church?

If you meant Christ, you talk rubbish. Apart from my personal expeiriance, read the latest article about the Macedonian girl and Greek gentleman who lives in Athens. Welcomed my foot.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          Welcomed my foot.
          Full, of skata .. cultea, is a victim and living in denial
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 08-07-2011, 11:10 AM.
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

the problem is these people beleive the propaganda shit they are taught at school.As one imagines the greeks aren't liking to us as they see us as wanting to take away their macedonia.They forget that they still harbour hate,& resentment towards us as people.
            Cultea & voltron even share the same beleif that the greek govt & church can do no wrong.They just beleive in myths of these institutions.That everything will be ok if you are a good obeying citizen of greece.When the country is going bankrupt & the eu is collapsing all around will they see the truth.that is allready happening.`````````````
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vodenka
              • Mar 2009

TRANSLATION OF THE SERMON: In the difficulties and storms we face in our lives, as I mentioned before, those we have next to us are included. I do not say this myself, it is in a prestigious newspaper, and I am saying also its name…. is “The Investor’s World” of last Sunday’s issue. You cannot read it from there, I am showing it with the newspaper, so you will not think this is a rumor or something we invented…. I will tell you, because you cannot read it from a distance… “in a preparation is a radio station of the skopians in Greece” Do you hear that? And also those who are watching us, do you hear that? “representatives of self-defining as Macedonians, announced through a newspaper in Fyrom that they have already got a license and are preparing to broadcast in their idiom. The president of the Florina municipality district of Meliti, Panagiotis Anastasiadis, who likes to be named also with a skopian name, announced a radio station that will broadcast in the slav-Macedonian idiom”.
              On the top there is the internet address of the newspaper that announces the operation of such radio station. What can I say to you? The newspaper is valid, and here, this guy has made a statement and is about an interview he gave to a skopian newspaper “the member of the Rainbow Party and president of the municipal district of Meliti Panagiotis Anastasiadis or, as he likes to be named, Pande Ashlakov” who among other statements against Greece and some against us, is saying that “we are ready, we have the license ready and we will take it and start the broadcasting of the radio station.” Is this possible, I ask you? Can we Greeks go and make radio stations in any Balkan country or any other? What’s happening , here? We have some of those who were left here since the civil war period, as we call it, that difficult period, who did not leave to the other side and stayed here with us, they have , of course, greek origin and live here but were brought up for many years with their conditions. So, those who stayed here or who took care to stay here, are now revolting and are instigated from abroad to the skopian propaganda, together with the other things they are doing, like statues, etc. and are trying to create this issue….. They will make also a tv station.
              And now I beg and ask this moment: Mr. president of the region of Central Macedonia, because they are saying they will address to all Macedonians and also the Thessalonikians, their announcement says, Mr. president of the region of Western Macedonia, gentlemen of the remaining secretariat of the Ministry of Macedonia and Thrace we had but was abolished (I complained then to Mr. Papandreou, and he told me “no, we will have a substitute”. What substitute, there is nothing!).
              To whom we can address to tell us what is going to be with this? That is why we address to the Ministry of Interior and deputy ministers relevant to the media to tell us: is it true, such a radio station will be dome in Meliti and by which the skopian propaganda will be broadcasted inside Greece, so they will create an issue in Macedonia, yes or no? If it is yes, I AND THE YOUTH AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO, I will say it like I feel it, I do not know what will happen, if we say yes and they do it, AT LEAST 40-50 BUSSES MUST GO THERE AND TOGETHER WITH OUR BROTHERS IN FLORINA AND MELITI, WE WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING! (Literally: we do everything in pieces of glass and nails). OTHERWISE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DO THE “JOB”, DIFFERENTLY.
              It is not possible! What are all these you hear…
              (Translation up to minute 4:43. After that, he talks against Muslims and immigrants and says many other …. “nice” things to the devout Christians who are listening)
              The above statement about "distroying everythning" is against the greek law and some public prosecutor should intervine imediately!
              Last edited by vodenka; 08-16-2011, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

In the link above, there is a video from the Greek state funded tv channel, ET3. So is that means this hate sermon aired live on state tv??? Greek state airs these hate sermons live on state tv channels so it reaches wider audience???

I don't think prosecutors can do anything against Greek church of hate because these people owns the state including the prosecutors.

I am 100% sure that the Greek church is the cradle of Greek fascism and hate. Take the power from their hands, let Greece to become a modern state and everything becomes normal in Greece in just few decades but i don't think this is possible because Greek church is the most richest and powerful organization in Greece and the majority of Greek people approves this situation. They are quite happy while they are becoming poorer everyday but Greek church becomes richer by being the most biggest landowners in Greece. The situation in 21st century Greece is not much different than 16th century western Europe, when the church owned everything before the reformation movement. So, imo Greece needs it`s own Martin Luther.
                Last edited by Onur; 08-16-2011, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                  • Dec 2009

While Europe wipes their noses with funding these so called priests spread hate messages to the masses. This is exactly what is heard emanating from the fascist modern Greeks of our society. At least I know now the source.

It makes me laugh how they feel so threatened by a radio station that doesn't transmit the hertz in Greek wavelengths. They sound like pathetic discussing humans with an incredible chip on their shoulders. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

• vodenka
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                    In the link above, there is a video from the Greek state funded tv channel, ET3. So is that means this hate sermon aired live on state tv??? Greek state airs these hate sermons live on state tv channels so it reaches wider audience???

I don't think prosecutors can do anything against Greek church of hate because these people owns the state including the prosecutors.

I am 100% sure that the Greek church is the cradle of Greek fascism and hate. Take the power from their hands, let Greece to become a modern state and everything becomes normal in Greece in just few decades but i don't think this is possible because Greek church is the most richest and powerful organization in Greece and the majority of Greek people approves this situation. They are quite happy while they are becoming poorer everyday but Greek church becomes richer by being the most biggest landowners in Greece. The situation in 21st century Greece is not much different than 16th century western Europe, when the church owned everything before the reformation movement. So, imo Greece needs it`s own Martin Luther.
                    Bingo!!!
                    It is exactly how you describe the situation. But until we Macedonians in Greece do not take some legal measures against the fascim, sooner all later we will count victims. These people must be stopped talking their hate speech, before they start to act violently, as they did in 1995 when they destroyed the party's office in Lerin.
                    Hopefully the Rainbow party and Pande Ashlakov himself will take this case to the greek Court of Justice.

Comment

Working...
                    X