X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

dancing with wolves,dancing with albanians.They are simply taking over.We are simply giving in to them.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      Dnevnik: At current rates, the last Macedonian in Macedonia will die in the year 2466.

Everyday the Albanian population increases by 13 people.

Article: http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/?ItemID=24...F352284AB3C809
      Very depressing to read that. At this rate I don't think it'll be the last Macedonian to die in Macedonia, rather the last Macedonian to die in Albania. It'll be long before the year 2466 when Macedonians will no longer be the majority in their country given the current birth/death rates of Macedonians v Albanians.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

yes its depressing but our rom govt keeps on giving in to them.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          yes its depressing but our rom govt keeps on giving in to them.
          It is the will of the people.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MKPrilep
            • Mar 2009

Kaj e ova? Turcija ili mozi makedonija ? (Irony)

TEARCE

Comment

• MKPrilep
              • Mar 2009

Selo SVETA PETKA!! kaj Skopje

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

the"will"of the people is the slave mentality.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                  That's great news, really made my day.

Its too bad the torbeshi in Macedonia don't want to be known as Macedonians or have anything to do with Macedonia. They change from being 'unique' torbeshi, to Albanians, to turks when the wind changes direction, or when some Albanian village criminal throws them a few coins so they can dance and sing to Albanian songs.

Ironic that the Macedonians in Albania seem to be more 'culturally liberated' then the idiots in rep of Macedonia.
                  I ask myself are these Macedonians better off living in Albania? Is there a greater chance they will be Albanianized if they break off and join the Republic of Macedonia?

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
                    Selo SVETA PETKA!! kaj Skopje
                    I mentioned this village a long time ago in this thread. It's further proof that the Albanians are newcomers, how else could a Muslim Albanian village be named "sveta Petka"? The Albanians who live there don't know any other name for that place, because it was originally a Macedonian Christian place when they arrived there a century ago.

Comment

• Solun
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                      I mentioned this village a long time ago in this thread. It's further proof that the Albanians are newcomers, how else could a Muslim Albanian village be named "sveta Petka"? The Albanians who live there don't know any other name for that place, because it was originally a Macedonian Christian place when they arrived there a century ago.
                      My Baba lived in Gostivar for a period of time about 50 yrs ago. She said she lived in a suburb known as 'risjansko maalo'. When I checked the recent census results for that specific area, there were only 2 or 3 individuals left who identified as ethnic Macedonian. That is of course not to say there are no Macedonians left in Gostivar, there are just hardly any living in what used to be known as a Christian area.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

have you guys heard of the words ethnically cleanse a place of macedonians.Old people were coerced to leave or they would be beaten.Also the albanians would have bought up places worth buying.They would eventually be bullied into leaving.
                        Last edited by George S.; 08-09-2013, 10:46 AM.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Solun View Post
                          My Baba lived in Gostivar for a period of time about 50 yrs ago. She said she lived in a suburb known as 'risjansko maalo'. When I checked the recent census results for that specific area, there were only 2 or 3 individuals left who identified as ethnic Macedonian. That is of course not to say there are no Macedonians left in Gostivar, there are just hardly any living in what used to be known as a Christian area.
                          Wouldn't 'risjansko maalo' suggest it is the Christian section of a predominantly non Christian area?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Solun
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Wouldn't 'risjansko maalo' suggest it is the Christian section of a predominantly non Christian area?
                            Her description was of it as a purely Christian suburb. 50 years ago ethnic Macedonians formed the majority in both Tetovo and Gostivar cities. Even today ethnic Macedonians are close to half in both cities themselves. It is just the large villages you see throughout the whole of the Polog Valley that contain few ethnic Macedonians. A Macedonian village may have 50 people whereas an Albanian village will have over 5,000.

Comment

• MKPrilep
                              • Mar 2009

Gradonačalnikot na opština Struga, ZiJadin Sela pred večerašnoto otvoranje na „Struškite večeri na poeziJata“ naJavi deka lično toJ i opština Struga ovaa godina ke go boJkotiraat festivalot, obJavuva A1on. Pričina bila neupotrebata na albanskiot Jazik na otvoranjeto na festivalot. Spored Sela obrazloženieto na organizatorot bilo deka svečenoto otvoranje ḱe se emituva na prvata programa na nacionalniot seris MTV. Sela se zakani dokolku narednata godina festivalot ne go počituva Zakonot za upotreba na Jazicite, togaš nema da dozvolat festivalot voopšto i da se održi vo Struga. Ovaa godina nema da ima pretstavnici na opštinata i celosno ḱe bide boJkotiran festivalot. Sela bara čitanjeto na govorite da bide dvoJazično, na albanski i makedonski Jazik

Comment

• MKPrilep
                                • Mar 2009

Gradonačalnikot na Struga, ZiJadin Sela denes na pladne pristignal vo seloto Oktisi i gi povikal nasobranite luǵe od dvete strani da zaminat a od utre da počnat diJalog za nadminuvanje na problemot koJ predizvika tenzii meǵu miuslimanskoto i hristiJanskoto naselenie poradi izgradba na crkvata Sveti DimitriJa. Prethodno portalot Ohrid 1. Javi deka vo nedelata nautro odžata preku razglasot na minareto od selskata džamiJa, zboruvaJḱi na makedonski Jazik, go povikal celoto muslimansko naselenie na selo Oktisi da izleze na ulica i da Ja spreči gradbata na crkvata i osvetuvanjeto na temelite. Pogolema tolpa luǵe od pretpladneto stoi na patot so istaknati arapski znaminja i ne dozvoluva da pominat svešetnicite od Makedonskata pravoslavna crkva. Sleduvalo i sobiranje na makedonskoto naselenie, poradi što morala da intervenira policiJata koJa vo momentov e na lice mesto i so kordon gi razdvoJuva dvete grupi graǵani. Debarsko kičevskiot mitropolit, vladikata TimoteJ ostanal vo Ohrid i ne se upatil kon seloto Oktisi po baranje na sveštenikot od seloto Vevčani koJ insistiral da ne se krevaat tenzii i da ne se dovede mitropolitot vo nepriJatna situaciJa da ne može da pristapi vo seloto i da gi osveti temelite. Od SVR Ohrid z velat zasega ne se predizvikani poseriozni incidenti i deka policiskite službenici ostanuvaat na teren se dodeka ne se smirat strastite meǵu žitelite.

Comment

Working...
                                X