Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian History

Old 10-10-2015, 09:07 AM   #51
EgejskaMakedonia

EgejskaMakedonia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
So it's about accommodating those who are reading it from an English perspective? In that case, 'car core stair en glare zee' lol
Lol, that's even more confusing! Anyways it was just an idea, I'm sure there's a more logical explanation behind it.
EgejskaMakedonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 09:58 AM   #52
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

JJAskiz, why you'd want to reignite the same discussion after almost 3 years is for you to figure out. I told you back then to stop presenting our people in a negative way on this forum. I also told you I will delete your posts should you decide to persist with such rubbish. And I have. If you want to engage in gutter diatribes then take it to the Greek forums. We don't need or want it here. This is your last chance to return to normality. Read all of my previous posts that have been addressed to you on this thread. If you don't heed my advice this time around it is your account which will be deleted next.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:57 PM   #53
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Farewell JJAskiz. Have fun with your like-minded partners in the racist Greek forums.
Old 09-03-2018, 05:42 AM   #54
Stevce

Stevce is on a distinguished road

Back on topic guys. While some historians do consider at least from Phillip and Alexander a hellenic origin, by way of Hercules, I have never seen one ancient reference that regards the general ancient Macedonian population in the same way.
Stevce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:47 AM   #55
Stevce

Stevce is on a distinguished road

Some interesting reads from the Greek side which I found on google and academia
The Macedonians in Athens
The impact of Ares Macedon on Athenian sculpture.
https://books.google.com.au/books?id...lpture&f=false
Stevce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 06:54 AM   #56
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevce View Post
Back on topic guys. While some historians do consider at least from Phillip and Alexander a hellenic origin, by way of Hercules, I have never seen one ancient reference that regards the general ancient Macedonian population in the same way.
Even then I feel most historians suggest Philip and Alexander were Hellenophilic or Philhellenes and not actual Hellenes themselves.

Tags
ancient macedonia, ancient macedonians, hellenes, not hellenes